Looks like you got some crap on your window #1, 2
    06-25-09 07:48 PM
    hi guys just stopping in to say hey...so "HEY" lol. i was spending time in the MJ thread.....still cant believe it. i grew up with his music from when he was a child star and i was a kid! So ive been watching Mtv like a hawk on his videos and coverage.

How is everyone else tonight? very quiet in here. Has anyone heard from WOLF???
    Hey Shelli. I haven't heard from him, why? Did he go somewhere?
    06-25-09 07:49 PM
    Sheli, you lookin for me?
    Hello fat-a$$, and anyone else around.
    Sorry, just got off the phone, and caught Pink's Wulf signal. Didn't have time to look back yet.

The Keeper of the Queen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 07:54 PM
    Oops, I goofed earlier on that.

06-25-09 07:55 PM
    Sorry, just got off the phone, and caught Pink's Wulf signal. Didn't have time to look back yet.

The Keeper of the Queen

Well hello there Wolfie. You always seem to show up when people start talking about you
    06-25-09 07:56 PM
    Hi Shelli. I'm good, sitting outside watching Steve do yard work. Silly boy will come home after work and mow the grass, weedwack, and clean up the driveway, but he won't help me clean our room or do laundry! I should go on strike!

Oo. Our new neighbor just came over to introduce himself, I'll be back!

06-25-09 07:56 PM
    Hi Shelli. I'm good, sitting outside watching Steve do yard work. Silly boy will come home after work and mow the grass, weedwack, and clean up the driveway, but he won't help me clean our room or do laundry! I should go on strike!

Oo. Our new neighbor just came over to introduce himself, I'll be back!

So if he cleans the bedroom, will you mow the lawn? Only fair right?
    06-25-09 07:59 PM

The Keeper of the Queen

LOL! i havent seen ya around all day Pop! Wondering if you were ok!
    06-25-09 08:02 PM
    I would mow the lawn. I have no problem doing it.

I only ask for help with the room; for him to put his clothes in the hamper and clean up trash he leaves on his side of the room, but he doesn't listen. I was cleaning it last week and there were so many empty/half empty iced tea bottles pilled up over there I wanted to scream.

06-25-09 08:03 PM
    Hello Brad. how are you tonight?

Hello kasi. Play nice with the new neighbors! LOL by the "Ooo" you posted, hes sounds hunky!
    06-25-09 08:03 PM
    if my husband said he'd straighten up our room, I would so mow the lawn no questions asked! and weed whip! and edge!
    06-25-09 08:05 PM
    I would mow the lawn. I have no problem doing it.

I only ask for help with the room; for him to put his clothes in the hamper and clean up trash he leaves on his side of the room, but he doesn't listen. I was cleaning it last week and there were so many empty/half empty iced tea bottles pilled up over there I wanted to scream.

Lol, yeah.....

Hello kasi. Play nice with the new neighbors! LOL by the "Ooo" you posted, hes sounds hunky!
    I'm doing good, I did absolutely nothing today The car was gone all day so I couldn't even fo driving, just been trying to download Transformers 2... What a PITA. I got 4 different adult videos, 6 things telling me to download different media players(pfft...) and 2 for some reason wont play on any media player I have.
    06-25-09 08:08 PM
    Fat-a$$ I'm proud of you, giving it to prada! I defended him in the WTF thread, but we've had a our battles too. A long thread was deleted we knocked heads in. I never got any PM from a mod though. He and another instigater tried their level best to get me going, calling me a bigot, religious jealot, and child of G_d.
    Beast what's happenin? Your missing the img on those! Are they MJ pictures? Can't say I'm surprised he's gone. Quite frankly I'm amazed he made it as long as he did.
    Evening Mike! Bumble good to see you here.

The Keeper of the Queen

06-25-09 08:08 PM
    Hi there kaka! You doing ok? Another day in the life of the Vampire Chronicles?
    I think as hot as it is, your getting the better end of the stick, but if you really want to help Steve in the yard, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

The Keeper of the Queen

06-25-09 08:12 PM
    err....what am i - chop liver??
    06-25-09 08:12 PM
    Hi there kaka! You doing ok? Another day in the life of the Vampire Chronicles?
    I think as hot as it is, your getting the better end of the stick, but if you really want to help Steve in the yard, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

The Keeper of the Queen

i call her "Miss Cullens" from Twilight! lol!
    06-25-09 08:14 PM

Lol. No, he wasn't hunky. It was just odd. The house next door to ours constantly has people coming and going from it. Up until a month ago there was a family with a bunch of kids and before that was a group of drug dealers. Bot once have any of them introduced themselves before. He seems like a nice guy. His fiance's grandm actually owns the home and was renting it out, now they are living in it.

Lol, yeah.....
    I would! Seriously. I used to cut the grass at my parent's house because my dad couldn't with his heart condition. Usually his mom does it, and she was getting ready to since the rain has finally stopped but he beat her to it because "he's tired of the long grass." Even though it wasn't that bad yet.

06-25-09 08:17 PM
    oh brad i responded back to you in the MJ thread-i wasnt talking about you with the negative comments - i was referring to the TMZ Autopsy link POE provided where you scroll done on that page and leave comments. silly!
    06-25-09 08:17 PM
    Hi Sheli, I'm sweet. Got home before 8, had a decent day of pimping and talked to Kanga for a while. Now I'm sucking down some chicken and dumplings. Mmmmmmmmm!
    What's up with you?

06-25-09 08:18 PM
    Lol. No, he wasn't hunky. It was just odd. The house next door to ours constantly has people coming and going from it. Up until a month ago there was a family with a bunch of kids and before that was a group of drug dealers. Bot once have any of them introduced themselves before. He seems like a nice guy. His fiance's grandm actually owns the home and was renting it out, now they are living in it.

Oooohh. and i thought you were gonna come back here with some juicy scoop on the new hotty next door! LOL LMAO! relax people i am happily, yes happily married!im just kidding about the neighbor thing!
    06-25-09 08:19 PM
    Mom, I'm still trying to fix kaka up with the serial killer. Don't go meddling. .

06-25-09 08:23 PM
    Hi Sheli, I'm sweet. Got home before 8, had a decent day of pimping and talked to Kanga for a while. Now I'm sucking down some chicken and dumplings. Mmmmmmmmm!
    What's up with you?

not much Pop! The hubbys presentation went off without a hitch-it went so well in fact, the commitee wants him to join when needed and become one of the "judges" for other presenters. Im soo excited for him! So after all the stress of studying and what not, he went to Atlantic City for the night! With the promotion and raise he just got for how hard he worked to accomplish it, he deserves it!

Other than that, nothing else exciting here.
    06-25-09 08:24 PM
    Mom, I'm still trying to fix kaka up with the serial killer. Don't go meddling. .

oh no! your talking about "mr.creepy" arent you! LOL i told her to tell "mr.creepy" to go creep someone else out! LOL
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-25-09 at 08:33 PM.
    06-25-09 08:26 PM
    Peek a boo I smell you

06-25-09 08:29 PM
    hi Shil! how are ya!
    06-25-09 08:33 PM
86,775 ... 10221023102410251026 ...