jeez that's alot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 11:55 AM
    hey Shil how was the mall? Anything good?

06-25-09 12:24 PM
    it was alright found some cute stuff but I'm gonna wait till it goes on sale more

06-25-09 12:26 PM
    it was alright found some cute stuff but I'm gonna wait till it goes on sale more

any store I go to I head right to the clearance racks I refuse to pay full price unless it something I need to get at the moment.

06-25-09 12:33 PM
    If I get it on sale I can buy more stuff!

06-25-09 12:40 PM
    any store I go to I head right to the clearance racks I refuse to pay full price unless it something I need to get at the moment.

Don't worry, P!nk that's the way to get it done. I just found dress shirts at King Size catalogs for $9.99 each. Considering that a 23" neck size isn't available at most regular stores, and a B&T shop wants $35 for one, that's pretty good.

06-25-09 12:41 PM
    is that big for a neck?

06-25-09 12:43 PM
    yes BK when your clothing 5 kids-you need to bargain shop!

06-25-09 01:03 PM
    yes BK when your clothing 5 kids-you need to bargain shop!

Or 6! My kids were all really surprised at how aggressively I can seek bargains and find good stuff.

06-25-09 01:05 PM
    yes or 6 in your case

06-25-09 01:09 PM
    I don't think I wanna squeeze that many puppies out lol!

06-25-09 01:28 PM
    ya know I've gotta say-i really like having the switcher on my left key and the opts on the right! I wish I fig'd this out months ago! It wouldve made my life a little easier to navigate around between the browser & hs!

06-25-09 01:28 PM
    I don't think I wanna squeeze that many puppies out lol!

lmao shil- aaaaahhh after the first one or 2, you can pop'em out with your eyes closed!!! LOL!

06-25-09 01:29 PM
    lmao shil- aaaaahhh after the first one or 2, you can pop'em out with your eyes closed!!! LOL!

don't scare me like that! Lmao I don't even want more than 2 lol. I don't want them to just walk out hahaa

06-25-09 01:32 PM
    don't scare me like that! Lmao I don't even want more than 2 lol. I don't want them to just walk out hahaa

LOL-relax I'm jk wit ya! But I also said I was only going to have 2 children also!

06-25-09 01:37 PM
    LOL-relax I'm jk wit ya! But I also said I was only going to have 2 children also!

Well, unless I have like 6 at once I will prbly only have 2 lol! I don't want them to just walk out and be like "sup mom"? Lmao!

06-25-09 01:40 PM
    Wow how random is this... I just walked into a coffee shop & there are 3 natural strawberry blondes in here (I'm counting myself too) & another girl with dark red hair. Considering that redheads are only 2% of the population what's the odds of having 4 in one place?!
    Did you get me any pictures?????

Whenever I see a red head, I point it out to my wife, who proceedes to hit me. But I found a new line the other day, and I hope it works...

"Honey, I notice the redheads because they all remind me of you..."
    06-25-09 02:48 PM
    I really doubt a woman is going to supply you with fantasy material, Jef , at least not gratis.

06-25-09 03:03 PM
    Hey, I do plenty for her around here, like make messes for her to clean up, allow her to do the dishes so they are clean the first time, bring her a cold drink when she's mowing the lawn, etc...

06-25-09 03:23 PM
    So was that a "no" for pictures then?
    06-25-09 04:00 PM
    Who do you think will be the one paying for the old folks home? No the thing is they know how much money I'm going to be putting out, so what kind of time is it to tack on an extra $200 a month? I barely make over a grand a month as it is And insurance sucks... If I ever get in an accident, I'm going to take them for all it's worth. So you got $600, $200, $100 for the cell, and that's excluding gas, repairs, food, entertainment. I will need another job.
    I completely understand what your saying but this all comes with responsibility and learning how to manage your money and plan. Just a suggestion-if things are going to be that tight with money for you why don't you talk to both of your parents and try to maturely negotiate the rent-instead of 200 say maybe 125 or 150. If you show them that you willing to accept responsibilty but are patient enough to sit down and talk with them about your concerns, they may negotiated it with you. Doesn't hurt to try I know if my kids were to do that-i wpuld be more open to negotiating the rent with them.

06-25-09 04:03 PM
    I completely understand what your saying but this all comes with responsibility and learning how to manage your money and plan. Just a suggestion-if things are going to be that tight with money for you why don't you talk to both of your parents and try to maturely negotiate the rent-instead of 200 say maybe 125 or 150. If you show them that you willing to accept responsibilty but are patient enough to sit down and talk with them about your concerns, they may negotiated it with you. Doesn't hurt to try I know if my kids were to do that-i wpuld be more open to negotiating the rent with them.

They aren't much for negotiating. If Coruptyed was here, you could here it from him too We'll see how it goes.
    06-25-09 04:05 PM
    They aren't much for negotiating. If Coruptyed was here, you could here it from him too We'll see how it goes.
    ok well it was worth a shot-BUT you never know unless ya try

06-25-09 04:12 PM
    ok well it was worth a shot-BUT you never know unless ya try

If they let me add my car to their insurance like we're thinking, I'll glady pay them the $200 a month. It'll cost me about $58 a month for insurance if I get added. If not I'm back to $600....
    06-25-09 04:18 PM
    That's alright SBerry
    I saw one yesterday working at Mickey Ds. She was absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to tell her she could be a model. But that probably woulda been taken as 'creepy old dude' knowing some of these folks today.

Yea thats definitely an iffy thing. The trick to telling random women they're beautiful is to sound more fatherly as opposed to skeevy old guy. Its a fine line. If you must tell a woman you think she's gorgeous add that she reminds you of your daughter/sister/friend etc. And don't look at her like you wanna rip her clothes off lol!

06-25-09 05:01 PM
86,775 ... 10201021102210231024 ...