I bought something cool yesterday at the source It's a tape cassette with a wire that comes out of it I can plug my cellphone into it and listen to my music over my parents old car stereo
    I have several of them, but they do me no good any longer; I don't have a cassette deck. I use a Belkin Tunecast instead. Plug it into my phone, select the channel on the stereo, hear comes iheart!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 10:00 AM
    awww. Well that sux how was your movie Transformers?

Pretty good I like how they keep all the neat action scenes, and still make it a comedy You can tell they upped the graphics in this one. Must cost them alot of money to have people making those scenes
    morn Mike! Thanks-im gonna try that-switch out and then just refresh when I switch back

Or stealing booze..
    We had a Service Center manager get fired from a 75k a year job for taking nails and building supplies - all of it worth about a hundred bucks. What a dummy. He just felt invincible, until one of his guys turned him in to the police. That's what happens when you're a j3rk to your people.
    06-25-09 10:01 AM
    I have several of them, but they do me no good any longer; I don't have a cassette deck. I use a Belkin Tunecast instead. Plug it into my phone, select the channel on the stereo, hear comes iheart!

Well I used to listen to the radio in there but all the stations suck now. The rock station used to be amazing, they suck. Fresh FM used to be the one I'd listen to, they only had 2 songs on the list I didn't like. Now they maybe have 2 songs that I do like So the tape thing will be good Until I get my own car. I'll probably go out and get a better deck for myown car though
    06-25-09 10:02 AM
    I leave it open in the background and then come back to where I left off by clicking on the browser icon in the switcher.

Morning everyone! Work is OK but I have to do a disciplinary action at 0930. I hate that part of my job.
    Doggone, Mike , we were answering her question at almost the same time.

06-25-09 10:03 AM
    Uh oh... What'd you do?
    Lol, I have to give it to someone Fat A$$.
    06-25-09 10:03 AM
    We had a Service Center manager get fired from a 75k a year job for taking nails and building supplies - all of it worth about a hundred bucks. What a dummy. He just felt invincible, until one of his guys turned him in to the police. That's what happens when you're a j3rk to your people.
    Well... This kid made minimum wage, and was stealing $40 worth of Vodka at a time. He was doing a good job until banquet manager caught him the one night. Kind of sucks to lose a job, but then again a minimum wage job isn't too hard to find
    06-25-09 10:04 AM
    sorry BK! I missed your post! You do the same too?

06-25-09 10:04 AM
    It happens I guess... We get people fired out of our restaurant all the time It's a weekly occurance. People skipping work, or showing up hammered... Or stealing booze..
    Yeah, part of the job, my next store someone stole from the registers and instead of calling the cops they are letting her pay it back, not necessarily the action I would have taken...call it in.
    06-25-09 10:05 AM
    Doggone, Mike , we were answering her question at almost the same time.

Haha, great minds think alike!
    morn Mike! Thanks-im gonna try that-switch out and then just refresh when I switch back

As you get used to running that, Shelli , you'll start to find out how I can be at so many places seemingly at once.

Yeah, part of the job, my next store someone stole from the registers and instead of calling the cops they are letting her pay it back, not necessarily the action I would have taken...call it in.
    I don't know, I would personally do it case by case, but when you work for the government you don't have much wiggle room.
    06-25-09 10:06 AM
    $17 with a 3 year warranty from the store ALOT cheaper than buying a whole new stereo Works well too, it just doesn't get as loud as I'd like
    Yep, it is. I loved using that when we only had a cassette player in the car. Now that most cars come stock with CD players it is sitting and collecting dust. I need to get an adapter of some sort for my iPod now that can just plug into the lighter.
    06-25-09 10:07 AM
    Nope... Should have fired her. Can't trust her anymore. They had someone doing that at the one in town too. I can't believe thay can't find out who it is, aren't you supposed to be assigned to a register?

Then we got the ****** who robbed the place Someone broke in last Christmas... The only day they close, stole 2 rolls of pennies, all there was in there Someone else went in with a gun and got to the safe. The �diot was an employee there Yeah, you wont be hard to track down The place has all your information stupid
    06-25-09 10:08 AM
    Yep, it is. I loved using that when we only had a cassette player in the car. Now that most cars come stock with CD players it is sitting and collecting dust. I need to get an adapter of some sort for my iPod now that can just plug into the lighter.
    I just need a deck with AUX input. I've got it on all my home theatre stuff. You can get some decks with it for $150 or so CDN. Then I can plug my phone or mp3 player or whatever into it. And it's got a cd player and all that aswell
    06-25-09 10:10 AM
    I don't know, I would personally do it case by case, but when you work for the government you don't have much wiggle room.
    It was around $400, for that store that's a 1/4 of the money for a day over there, causing significant financial damage for that week, it's a close call over there.
    06-25-09 10:10 AM
    Goin to the mall whoo!

06-25-09 10:12 AM
    Nope... Should have fired her. Can't trust her anymore. They had someone doing that at the one in town too. I can't believe thay can't find out who it is, aren't you supposed to be assigned to a register?

Then we got the ****** who robbed the place Someone broke in last Christmas... The only day they close, stole 2 rolls of pennies, all there was in there Someone else went in with a gun and got to the safe. The �diot was an employee there Yeah, you wont be hard to track down The place has all your information stupid
    She was fired...they are just making her pay it back instead of going to the police. Our stores have state of the art loss prevention systems in place, one thing our owner isn't cheap about...I won't go into anymore details.
    06-25-09 10:12 AM
    Goin to the mall whoo!

Buy a too too for the Panda.
    06-25-09 10:15 AM
    Goin to the mall whoo!

Have fun Shi

She was fired...they are just making her pay it back instead of going to the police. Our stores have state of the art loss prevention systems in place, one thing our owner isn't cheap about...I won't go into anymore details.
    Lol. Ours actually brings in alot of money. They were thinking when they bought the property. Right on the highway inbetween two big cities Our town only has like 5000 people, and I guess they get about 6-8 thousand people there a day. Maybe more, I'd have to check
    06-25-09 10:16 AM
    Buy a too too for the Panda.
    my mall is way to small they don't have any lol

06-25-09 10:17 AM
    My Accura's Bose system came with a CD chenger and a cassette, wondered why they put a cassette in it, but those little things are handy.
    06-25-09 10:18 AM
    As you get used to running that, Shelli , you'll start to find out how I can be at so many places seemingly at once.

thanks BK! Sorry I missed your post it was unintentional of course - im just running around right now and I noticed Mike took my quote that's what caught my eye to it.

Goin to the mall whoo!

habe a good time Shil!

06-25-09 10:19 AM
    6 to 8 thousand, we do that in about 2 weeks

06-25-09 10:19 AM
86,775 ... 10181019102010211022 ...