morning strawberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 09:25 AM
    Can we get on the bar and dance? I call it allstimers cause it happens all the time.
    bar top dancin IS ALLOWED!!! That's what the poles are for!!! Look---see?!

06-25-09 09:27 AM
    Good morning friends! How is everyone today? I am exhausted!

hello Blondie!

Morning losers!
    what's up-loser

06-25-09 09:28 AM
    hello Blondie!

what's up-loser

Not a whole lot My dad's gotta take the car to work so I'm stuck here all day
    06-25-09 09:32 AM
    Well ladies I am waay too tired to dance on the bar with ya but I will sit here & slurp down whatever this concotion is that Jef left out for us & enjoy the show. I'll um collect the tips for you

06-25-09 09:32 AM
    aww dangit strawberry! don't be takin all my money girl! Ill give ya a few tho lol

06-25-09 09:34 AM
    bar top dancin IS ALLOWED!!! That's what the poles are for!!! Look---see?!

I always wanted to do pole dancing. And Jim is sleeping. He misses all the fun.

Morning, Strawberry. If you hang out with us on the pole, it is sure to wear you out. You will be able to sleep then. That goes for you too, Shila. LMAO
    06-25-09 09:41 AM
    Actually, I'm sleeping no longer, at least, for the moment. Just getting caught up with TBL.

06-25-09 09:44 AM
    Actually, I'm sleeping no longer, at least, for the moment. Just getting caught up with TBL.

Lol, I don't do that anymore Somedays 8 hours of work means you miss 500 posts
    06-25-09 09:45 AM
    oh I am dancin with yall for sure!

06-25-09 09:46 AM

I guesse I bugged you to much. Now you can catch me having fun too.
    06-25-09 09:47 AM
    I've been informed my friend I got a job at my store a year ago got fired this morning for not calling or showing up, along with the person I was suppose to work with tonight, but I work with my actual favorite person at the store tonight. Glad I'm outta there next week to let this cool over.
    I bought something cool yesterday at the source It's a tape cassette with a wire that comes out of it I can plug my cellphone into it and listen to my music over my parents old car stereo
    I've been informed my friend I got a job at my store a year ago got fired this morning for not calling or showing up, along with the person I was suppose to work with tonight, but I work with my actual favorite person at the store tonight. Glad I'm outta there next week to let this cool over.
    That's not good... They're really strict up here with stuff like that too. I know my sister hates her bosses.
    06-25-09 09:48 AM
    This is scary. My 14 yr old is sitting next to me and enjoying this too. Next, Im gonna hear, "Mom, Your Crazy!" Oh, well,
    SSDD. Same stuff diffrent day.
    06-25-09 09:49 AM
    I bought something cool yesterday at the source It's a tape cassette with a wire that comes out of it I can plug my cellphone into it and listen to my music over my parents old car stereo
    I've had one of those for years. I used it with my discman in the car. They are handy to have instead of going out and spending hundreds of dollars on a head-unit for your car.
    06-25-09 09:51 AM
    That's not good... They're really strict up here with stuff like that too. I know my sister hates her bosses.
    Yeah, I'm actually the only other person that could have fired them...we're actually pretty lax, my friend did a no call/no show just last week...well he called 3 hours after he was suppose to be there, so he accumulated 7 "points" it takes 6 to get fired and this other person accumulated 6 in like 3 weeks. Oh well.
    06-25-09 09:51 AM
    With today's economy, a person can't play around with things like that. Jobs are so hard to find.
    06-25-09 09:53 AM
    ya know, I've got a question for you guys/girls---now that I've fig'd out how useful the "switch app" is, when your on CB-do you switch our to the home screen so you can come back in a "click" OR do you "close" completely and then just open the cb launcher back up so its not running in the background?

I don't know if leaving it running in the background will do anything terrible to the bb-besdies prob killing the batt sooner? Thanks guys!

No, having the CB in the background isn't gonna hurt you, I have mine running almost all day, because it doesn't really "run". Whenever I switch to say, BBM, I can have a convo, then escape back to the CB. The CB is in your browser, which is open anyway. So, switch app to e-mail,read and reply, then switch app or escape to browser for whatever you are doing there. Pretty slick, huh?

06-25-09 09:53 AM
    With today's economy, a person can't play around with things like that. Jobs are so hard to find.
    Yeah our staff doesn't appreciate that, we're not tough to work for, I know other stores. We have piles of applications of people that need that paycheck.
    06-25-09 09:54 AM
    ya know, I've got a question for you guys/girls---now that I've fig'd out how useful the "switch app" is, when your on CB-do you switch our to the home screen so you can come back in a "click" OR do you "close" completely and then just open the cb launcher back up so its not running in the background?

I don't know if leaving it running in the background will do anything terrible to the bb-besdies prob killing the batt sooner? Thanks guys!

I leave it open in the background and then come back to where I left off by clicking on the browser icon in the switcher.

Morning everyone! Work is OK but I have to do a disciplinary action at 0930. I hate that part of my job.
    06-25-09 09:55 AM
    Lol, I don't do that anymore Somedays 8 hours of work means you miss 500 posts
    But I'm rarely gone for very long. I can get caught up pretty fast, I check it during the lulls.

06-25-09 09:56 AM
    I've had one of those for years. I used it with my discman in the car. They are handy to have instead of going out and spending hundreds of dollars on a head-unit for your car.
    $17 with a 3 year warranty from the store ALOT cheaper than buying a whole new stereo Works well too, it just doesn't get as loud as I'd like

Yeah, I'm actually the only other person that could have fired them...we're actually pretty lax, my friend did a no call/no show just last week...well he called 3 hours after he was suppose to be there, so he accumulated 7 "points" it takes 6 to get fired and this other person accumulated 6 in like 3 weeks. Oh well.
    It happens I guess... We get people fired out of our restaurant all the time It's a weekly occurance. People skipping work, or showing up hammered... Or stealing booze..
    06-25-09 09:57 AM
    Not a whole lot My dad's gotta take the car to work so I'm stuck here all day
    awww. Well that sux how was your movie Transformers?

06-25-09 09:58 AM
    I leave it open in the background and then come back to where I left off by clicking on the browser icon in the switcher.

Morning everyone! Work is OK but I have to do a disciplinary action at 0930. I hate that part of my job.
    Uh oh... What'd you do?
    06-25-09 09:58 AM
86,775 ... 10171018101910201021 ...