Well, I'm ouya here. Eyes are killing me & I gotta get up @ 5. We have helpers coming to pack @ 7. Talk @ you all ltr.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sleep well!
    06-23-09 12:07 AM
    Morning everyone.

06-23-09 02:29 AM
    Morning everyone.

Morning jef!
    Sorry I didnt answer you on BBM I was asleep and knew you would be when I woke up so I didnt reply. But yes I feel the same way about what you said..
    06-23-09 02:38 AM
    You can hit me up whenever. BBM doesn't make a sound or a vibration. So talk away...

Shower time...

06-23-09 02:39 AM
    You can hit me up whenever. BBM doesn't make a sound or a vibration. So talk away...

Shower time...

Well you know where im at if you want to talk...
    06-23-09 02:49 AM
    I do, because I'm watching you.....

I'll prolly hit u up in an hour or so...

06-23-09 03:01 AM
    I do, because I'm watching you.....

I'll prolly hit u up in an hour or so...

thats creepy jef!

MMk I will be here......
    06-23-09 03:02 AM
    Good morning you two!
    06-23-09 03:45 AM
    Good morning you two!
    Morning again kasi! You havent slept yet?
    06-23-09 03:46 AM
    Morning kaka, src, Jef and TBL!

Nice to see you having some fun in my Pouch with the Queen src.
    06-23-09 03:51 AM
    Morning again kasi! You havent slept yet?
    Nope, not yet, and I can't for another hour. I need to look at pending transactions on my bank account to figure out where the heck all of our money went, and they aren't available until 6am.
    06-23-09 03:52 AM

Morning wolf!!! Your avatar cracks me up hahah! Yes we were just planning a world take over!
    06-23-09 03:52 AM

Morning Wolf!
    06-23-09 03:53 AM
    Nope, not yet, and I can't for another hour. I need to look at pending transactions on my bank account to figure out where the heck all of our money went, and they aren't available until 6am.
    Oh noozz! I wonder sometimes where the heck my money went.
    06-23-09 03:55 AM
    My Kanga is always out for world domination! I know one day she will succede, and I'm so glad to be along for the ride.
    06-23-09 03:56 AM
    My Kanga is always out for world domination! I know one day she will succede, and I'm so glad to be along for the ride.
    Hopefully she wont kill me in the process lol
    06-23-09 03:57 AM
    Morning kaka, too bad you are not with my bank, they post everything at midnight. However they are now part of the First National Bank of the Nation, so I might just have to GTFO. You must be getting sleepy, very sleepy.
    06-23-09 03:58 AM
    Nah, she likes you src, you will be fine!
    06-23-09 03:59 AM
    Oh noozz! I wonder sometimes where the heck my money went.
    I can't figure out what happened to it. We had one bill coming out automatically Monday and then I had to pay the phone bill. According to T-Mobile, our account doesn't have sufficient funds to pay them. I have a feeling another bill came out before it was suppose to.
    06-23-09 04:00 AM
    Nah, she likes you src, you will be fine!

Whats hapenning wolf?
    I can't figure out what happened to it. We had one bill coming out automatically Monday and then I had to pay the phone bill. According to T-Mobile, our account doesn't have sufficient funds to pay them. I have a feeling another bill came out before it was suppose to.
    Prbly so, thats why ive never set up the automatic bill pay. I was trying to look at my electric bill but it wouldnt let me on the freaking site.
    06-23-09 04:01 AM

Whats hapenning wolf?
    Not much, just trying to get motivated to get ready for work. Sounds like the War of 1812 outside, that's not helping!

Prbly so, thats why ive never set up the automatic bill pay. I was trying to look at my electric bill but it wouldnt let me on the freaking site.
    I'm witcha there, never set one up myself. I guess I just like to be in control.
    06-23-09 04:07 AM
    Not much, just trying to get motivated to get ready for work. Sounds like the War of 1812 outside, that's not helping!

I'm witcha there, never set one up myself. I guess I just like to be in control.

I'll pay you when I damn well please!
    06-23-09 04:09 AM

Whats hapenning wolf?

Some stuff you get discounts on for doing it that way, which is why we have one or two setup that way. But they aren't suppose to take it out until the arranged date.

I know come Friday we'll be able to pay a few bills. Steve talked to his boss and asked if he could get his vacation pay without actually taking a vacation and he told him that it was fine and it would be in his check on Friday. He's probably going to have his boss for a small advance on his pay though, our phones were popped off this morning. We can still receive calls, but we can't do anything else with them, and he needs his phone for work.

This unemployment crap better go through soon if I don't find a job first. We really need the extra money.
    06-23-09 04:10 AM
    Some stuff you get discounts on for doing it that way, which is why we have one or two setup that way. But they aren't suppose to take it out until the arranged date.

I know come Friday we'll be able to pay a few bills. Steve talked to his boss and asked if he could get his vacation pay without actually taking a vacation and he told him that it was fine and it would be in his check on Friday. He's probably going to have his boss for a small advance on his pay though, our phones were popped off this morning. We can still receive calls, but we can't do anything else with them, and he needs his phone for work.

This unemployment crap better go through soon if I don't find a job first. We really need the extra money.

I dont think I can get any discounts and sometimes I get paid on different days so its easier for me to just pay it online. Man that really sucks!
    06-23-09 04:13 AM
    I dont think I can get any discounts and sometimes I get paid on different days so its easier for me to just pay it online. Man that really sucks!
    I'm really thinking about calling and stopping the automatic payments with the way things are right now.

Yep. I'm Blackberryless for a little while today. I don't know how I'm going to survive.
    06-23-09 04:20 AM
86,775 ... 991992993994995 ...