I understand that about coffee. We have our Coffee service guy keep our kitchen supplies stocked along with cream, sugar, coffee, filters and non-sugar sweetners. He also stock 409 cleaner, cocoa, tea, scrubbies, dishwasher and dish soap,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 09:53 AM
    IDK if kaka cares about her post count, but she did go through the channels to get it done right.

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-22-09 09:53 AM
    Our names seem to fit, trev, I'm often called Ex. That may become a true name - I'm considering taking a Middle East job with my wife's company. They call Americans and Brits who work there Ex-Pats or ex-patriots.

06-22-09 09:57 AM
    No, P!nk , I'm just waiting the last couple of hours to recycle my driving clock. If I take 34 consecutive hours off, I can restart my 70 hour clock. Worked 68.5 'official' hours this last week.

How you feeling this morning. Here, I'll send you an umbrella.

**takes umbrella from BK**
    Thanks for the 'brella!

Ahhhh-a recharge! Good deal! I'm doin ok- the foankle (my new word I made up) is like a burnin sore sensation now. So motrin & icing it still. I'm still hobblin on it-hopefully it'l loosen up the muscle thanks for askin

06-22-09 10:03 AM
    IDK if kaka cares about her post count, but she did go through the channels to get it done right.

The Keeper of the Queen
    I didn't know, and you know that because I'm always on wap I don't see post counts or most personal info. I like using my device for posting, though, so I can watch news and go outside to smoke, ect.

06-22-09 10:04 AM
    Hi Shells! Sorry to hear about you ankle, noting worse than having a wheel come off. I hope it gets better. I recently switched to Alieve from ibuprophen, seems to be effective - but I have cronic stuff from the diabetes.

06-22-09 10:08 AM
    Wolf, your post count doesn't change if you change your name on the same account. You can go back to your old threads and posts, changes across the board. I did this about 2 months into posting, and I can link to all of my old threads just fine.
    06-22-09 10:22 AM
    I should go to shop and make sure things are going smoothly. But I really don't wanna lol. I layed around too much this weekend I think gotten lazy.

06-22-09 10:32 AM
    That's exactly what I was saying Beast, kaka did it properly.
    Mike the product list is always a moving target, but after 40 years you would think we'd have a system down pat by now. I've redone the routing atleast a half a dozen times in the past 5 years. It makes me and the customers nutty!

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-22-09 10:33 AM
    I should go to shop and make sure things are going smoothly. But I really don't wanna lol. I layed around too much this weekend I think gotten lazy.
    Meh, at this point I think you should just call it a day.

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-22-09 10:36 AM
    Just a minor difference in the linguistics! No worries, Bro. Sounds like Miserable Monday.

06-22-09 10:38 AM
    Yes calling it a day sounds good. But kinda wanna take the twin out to race thurs but the motor is still on the engine stand with turbos at the turbo shop about 2 hours away. So I kinda need to do some wrok just to be to race thurs.

06-22-09 10:44 AM
    Miserable Monday? , I'm having a Slacker Sunday.

06-22-09 10:47 AM
    So Trevor, what kind of performance boost would I be looking at if I added a turbo to my Accura V-Tech 4 cyl? It is the S-Type, so it already has a bigger cam and more open exhaust from the factory - a 50 HP boost over the stock V-Tech. What are the down sides and up sides to adding a turbo?

06-22-09 10:52 AM
    A turbo added to your type s with a turbo and stock internals and stock compression you could safely run 6 lbs of boost and still be reliable. And you'd see around 70-90 hp increase at the wheels. The downside is if you are like us and push the limits and keep turning up the boost beyond what you know is safe. Other than the cost is fairly steep we usually spend around 3-4 grand on a good turbo build. You can get out cheaper if you want

06-22-09 10:57 AM
    Basically if you shipped it here to my shop when you got it back it would be a 350 horsepower acura. For 3-4k labor included
    That's with a standalone engine management as well

Edit: I'm not that you understand what a 300 horsepower turbo fwd feels like though its kinda scary. 60 mph roll and you downshift and smoke is coming off the tires
    Lol
    Last edited by HHOTEK; 06-22-09 at 11:06 AM.
    06-22-09 11:03 AM
    The 70 to 90 sounds good, I am a conservative driver, most of the time , by that I mean I would be the one to keep it within what was recommended. I want to retain a reliable car and not blow the engine. I would like a sleeper type car that would surprise a few people, if you know what I mean . If this would hurt the reliability of the car, then it's something I would do in a few years when I'm in my next commuter car and can afford to play around with it as a toy.

06-22-09 11:06 AM
    Wow! 350 horse Accura! That is a LOT of power for that little skate

06-22-09 11:08 AM
    Nah turbos done at mild boost will run forever relaibly. Its not till you get crazy with it that you start tearing stiff up

06-22-09 11:09 AM
    Nah turbos done at mild boost will run forever relaibly. Its not till you get crazy with it that you start tearing stiff up

OK, time to start filling up my "toy" savings account. Hahaha.

06-22-09 11:12 AM
    Lol I hear ya. Let me know if you need any help

06-22-09 11:14 AM
    Hi Shells! Sorry to hear about you ankle, noting worse than having a wheel come off. I hope it gets better. I recently switched to Alieve from ibuprophen, seems to be effective - but I have cronic stuff from the diabetes.

thanks Mike! the thing that bothers me the most is I CANT move as fast and as adgile (sp?) As I need to - to get ish done around here! This was me now- I'm not oh well! I just hope it heals fast-im not a patient person!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-22-09 at 11:19 AM.
    06-22-09 11:17 AM
    Trevor, I saw your Chuck Norris thread, you know a few people at CB call me Chuck Norris? I personally don't see it, but I play along.

06-22-09 11:18 AM
    My radio stations only competitor in the same genre of music went off air today forever. It's a sad and happy day at the same time. Our station is currently off air for a transmitter/antenna upgrade, so no one is hearing Toledo's only alternative, and classic rock
    06-22-09 11:19 AM
    Good afternoon TBL! I'm just popping in to say ello!

06-22-09 11:19 AM
86,775 ... 980981982983984 ...