Mike what are you talking about???????????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the skulls avatar is kinda creepy from convo last night i would have expected a cutsy little something ...lol
    06-21-09 12:17 PM
    ohhhhh....I liked it cuz its purple. They didn't have a pink one! Lmao! I actually forgot I had the skull one up!

Well someitmes I'm super girly-others I'm tom-boyish.

06-21-09 12:21 PM
    ohhhhh....I liked it cuz its purple. They didn't have a pink one! Lmao! I actually forgot I had the skull one up!

Well someitmes I'm super girly-others I'm tom-boyish.

lol ....hows the ankle?
    06-21-09 12:25 PM
    I was doing a little looking around and saw the reports the Driftwood 3G was coming to T-Mobile, it has all the features of the 8900 - UMA, WiFi, tons of memory, etc.! Looks like I know what my next phone will be!
    06-21-09 12:25 PM
    I was doing a little looking around and saw the reports the Driftwood 3G was coming to T-Mobile, it has all the features of the 8900 - UMA, WiFi, tons of memory, etc.! Looks like I know what my next phone will be!
    Mike your like a little kid in a candy store shopping for your next bb!!! its adorable!

06-21-09 12:28 PM
    I'm really hoping the Tour is all that and a sack of Cornuts.

06-21-09 12:28 PM
    well H I tried walking on it before-if that's what ya wanna call it- it looked more like hobbling lmao! But I can bear some wgt on it so I hope that's a good sign! I'm still icing it tho

06-21-09 12:29 PM
    BK I can send you cornnuts if you really want! lol

06-21-09 12:31 PM
    wonder if vzw will get it?
    06-21-09 12:31 PM
    Mike your like a little kid in a candy store shopping for your next bb!!! its adorable!

That's alright, P!nk , I'm getting it pretty badly, too. I've had such a good time with the 8330 that I can see a future with more power and better features. I didn't give a rip about phones before I went BB. I was hooked in about 2 minutes, as soon as I figured out the TB, I was in love.

06-21-09 12:33 PM
    Hahaha, I am Shells! I do so want 3G, lol, the driftwood looks like it beats the Bold on every level. I do have a toys savings account, lol, I need to start filling it up.

omg-im watching "liar! Liar!" With Jim Carey in it! I've seen it before-but its still sooo funny!

wonder if vzw will get it?
    VZW is getting the Tour.

06-21-09 12:34 PM
    That's alright, P!nk , I'm getting it pretty badly, too. I've had such a good time with the 8330 that I can see a future with more power and better features. I didn't give a rip about phones before I went BB. I was hooked in about 2 minutes, as soon as I figured out the TB, I was in love.

I wish you could have about a half hour with my optimized 8900. You'd go down and buy a new one today,

06-21-09 12:34 PM
    good i wouldnt mind having a phone with wifi nor a browser that doesnt lag so bad and the storm is junk i hate it. it was ebay real quick lol. so is tour going to be comparable to the driftwood that you were talking about?
    06-21-09 12:37 PM
    LOL- BK & Mike - you guys are cute about it!

I'm into my bb&phones but I really don't think I use mine to its fullest-in fact I'm sure I don't! But as I've mentioned once before - I don't have the patience to sit & learn tooo much-but I am happy where I'm at with it

06-21-09 12:37 PM
    I wish you could have about a half hour with my optimized 8900. You'd go down and buy a new one today,

optimized 8900?? what do you mean
    06-21-09 12:38 PM
    Good aftermoon everyone! And, to all of our fathers here:

Happy Father's Day!!

06-21-09 12:42 PM
    I should say my upgraded jav, it has the 5.0 OS, I have a number of 3rd party apps all set up and working well and my wifi is set to jump on the routers I usually come in contact with automatically. It's a very nice, fast phone.

06-21-09 12:45 PM
    hey kasi how are you today.

excelant looking into the tour it actually looks quite impressive. i did not even know it was coming out ..thanks for the heads up

edit:you mentioned optimized 8900 is there anything that can be done to the 8300 to "optimize" it?
    06-21-09 12:46 PM
    Hi and thank you Kasi. My girl made me breakfast and all I have to do is blay with my BlackBerry and watch sports! Got the indy car race on now.

06-21-09 12:47 PM
    hey Kasi how ya doin today?

06-21-09 12:51 PM
    hey kasi how are you today.

excelant looking into the tour it actually looks quite impressive. i did not even know it was coming out ..thanks for the heads up

edit:you mentioned optimized 8900 is there anything that can be done to the 8300 to "optimize" it?
    Absolutely. In fact, you can do more to the curve to improve performance than all of the berries. Most of it is memory management and the oS you choose to run.
    To check your os, and check other settings, from your home screen, press the alt, right shift and H keys. A box will open and your OS will be the 3rd line - app version.
    You can do quite a bit of memory management, etc.

06-21-09 12:55 PM
    Yeah, Mike, but I'm not willing to switch to T-Mo to get it. That's a deal breaker for me.

The Tour is gonna be sweet, especially with the Rev. A speeds.
    06-21-09 12:56 PM
    Absolutely. In fact, you can do more to the curve to improve performance than all of the berries. Most of it is memory management and the oS you choose to run.
    To check your os, and check other settings, from your home screen, press the alt, right shift and H keys. A box will open and your OS will be the 3rd line - app version.
    You can do quite a bit of memory management, etc.

ive got that screen up and i have the latest app ( i think).77
    06-21-09 12:57 PM
86,775 ... 967968969970971 ...