if you need speed you need this....convertible Twin Turbo 300 Zx (they never made a convertible twin car...lol....we made one..its fun)
    That is quite nice, and I do like speed, hence the 7. But I was talking about my Pearl actually.
    06-21-09 11:35 AM
    You are of course welcome Jim!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 11:36 AM
    That is quite nice, and I do like speed, hence the 7. But I was talking about my Pearl actually.
    haha one track mind here sorry....what 7?

twin sho mustang or taurus?...if you notice on the front of the vert the intercoolers are 2 side mounts we pulled from a turbo coupe thunderbird similiar to sho
    06-21-09 11:37 AM
    My RX7, the rotary. It's an '83 LE.
    06-21-09 11:39 AM
    I thought I was gonna wait to upgrade to the Tour in December. Read the specs on it, and now I'm gonna upgrade ASAP. I have a spare upgrade available. Then lil pistol can use the SP upgrade in Dec.

Do it, lol, we all wait for the next thing and the future is now. The new operating systems are great and the processor speeds are faster than ever. Of course I'm the knuckle head who paid almost full price for my Jav, but that leaves my upgrade in place for the future 3g TMo device. But who knows how long I'd be waiting for it. I'm having fun now with the Jav.

The BlackBerry is my hobby so I spend money on it and I'm frugal in other areas to make up for it. Does that make sense?

06-21-09 11:41 AM
    My RX7, the rotary. It's an '83 LE.
    oh yea forgot about the rx7 is the 83 the wide body car or the skinny one?
    06-21-09 11:41 AM
    jav is the same as the bold right?
    06-21-09 11:42 AM
    Right now the body is stock, but eventually.....
    06-21-09 11:43 AM
    Well kids, time to feed my face. Be back later! Looks like Father's Day is guy day in TBL for now.
    06-21-09 11:44 AM
    jav is the same as the bold right?
    Jav is 8900 Curve.

06-21-09 11:47 AM
    Jav is 8900 Curve.

looks more like a bold than a curve. whats different?

edit: i see its smaller than bold and its wifi i wish my 8300 had wifi
    06-21-09 11:49 AM
    Back to cars? We may be on different pages, **, lol. I want to get more speed from my Accura without breaking the bank and keeping looking stock, nice and clean. I'm not going to be a street racer, but I would like to thump a japanese V-6 every once in a while

I had a '77 280Z. That was a fun car to drive! Very very quick, too with that fuel injected straight 6. I miss it every once in a while. The fastest car I ever drove was my brother's '69 Chevelle SS, he put the 427 in it and it screamed - but he wanted the baddest looking, sounding car.

06-21-09 11:50 AM
    thats pretty impressive. Its very very hard to accurate results on road though because little things such as getting gas at the same pump and the car leaning the same was as it was before, was there a person in the car the first time or the second time. i have seen little things like this vary results by as much as 10-15% thats why we use a dyno for all of our mileage test as well as real world. the mustang 750 dyno will simulate driving conditions under load which works perfectly.

Im not doubting your results by any means just throwing this info out there to ya
    Oh, but I have an advantage. I keep records of what I've been doing with it. My results are all based on the same route, with some variations for winds, weather, etc. All trips with the same people and similar loading conditions. Before I did my stuff, my baseline on 3 trips was 29.4 avg. After different plugs and metal treatment., that's the big increase. And on the earlier trips, 0 of them had the a/c on.

06-21-09 11:51 AM
    Back to cars? We may be on different pages, **, lol. I want to get more speed from my Accura without breaking the bank and keeping looking stock, nice and clean. I'm not going to be a street racer, but I would like to thump a japanese V-6 every once in a while

I had a '77 280Z. That was a fun car to drive! Very very quick, too with that fuel injected straight 6. I miss it every once in a while. The fastest car I ever drove was my brother's '69 Chevelle SS, he put the 427 in it and it screamed - but he wanted the baddest looking, sounding car.

what kind of acura? integra? ls or gsr they are very easy cars to get power out of the green on my website had 525 to the wheels before we got too happy with the boost control.

A 280 is our drag car actually nto even sure what year 280 but its a turbo z with a t60 in it and maxima bottom end its runs 7.30s with slipping tranny
    06-21-09 11:54 AM
    Oh, but I have an advantage. I keep records of what I've been doing with it. My results are all based on the same route, with some variations for winds, weather, etc. All trips with the same people and similar loading conditions. Before I did my stuff, my baseline on 3 trips was 29.4 avg. After different plugs and metal treatment., that's the big increase. And on the earlier trips, 0 of them had the a/c on.

what metal treatment did you use?

well guys im out for a few good talking to ya
    Last edited by HHOTEK; 06-21-09 at 11:57 AM.
    06-21-09 11:54 AM
    looks more like a bold than a curve. whats different?

edit: i see its smaller than bold and its wifi i wish my 8300 had wifi
    It's an evolution from the original Curve. Keyboards are similar, but better screen, bigger center keypad, and whammo processor by comparison. The keyboard is very similar to the earlier Curve, though not as clicky. Shoulda kept the original name, though.

06-21-09 11:57 AM
    what metal treatment did you use?

well guys im out for a few good talking to ya
    Motorkote. Good stuff. Treats the metal, not the oil. Tranny, too.

06-21-09 12:00 PM
    This link might work, it's a comparison of the bold, curve, and jav. The jav is just faster than the curve. The Bold is the flagship model and is faster with 3g, but it's camera and screen resolution aren't as good, and the Jav has much more memory than the Bold. Out of the box I had 137mb of filefree memory.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    06-21-09 12:03 PM
    what kind of acura? integra? ls or gsr they are very easy cars to get power out of the green on my website had 525 to the wheels before we got too happy with the boost control.

A 280 is our drag car actually nto even sure what year 280 but its a turbo z with a t60 in it and maxima bottom end its runs 7.30s with slipping tranny
    I have the RSX S-type. The V-Tech 4 cyl. Came from the factory with 201 HP.
    06-21-09 12:05 PM
    I'm surprised a lot of them weren't deleted, or the thread.

A lot of us have been Mom. I understand family friendly, but if something you said was deleted....
    Wolf anything I posted ON topic stayed ON topic-i never hi-jack on people cuz then my post IS pointless so I'm courteous of that

As for the Off topic one, I can't even rem-i don't care!

06-21-09 12:06 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you are OK Shelli. And thanks for the well wishes today.
    thank you & your welcome

06-21-09 12:09 PM
    I'm usually on wap and don't see avatars, but that is a pretty creepy avatar Shelli! OK I'll be back, gonna upgrade to 5.0.0.100.
    06-21-09 12:12 PM
    Thank you, Shelli , no big plans as of yet. I ran it out yesterday so I could get up here and vege out. Time to get caught up on my posting. That and reset my driving hours. This was a 4000 mile week, and haven't had one of those at all this year, so far. We're actually declining loads at the moment, so this is a good thing, for now.

As for plans, nothing major, right now. I'm tied to a hi-value load, so I can't run around too much.

I know you're having a rough day with that ankle. Just take it easy, grasshopper.

holy ish Jim! 4000 miles
    <--- I def won't be doing much of this today that's for sure!
    thank you I will try to rest it as much as poss.

06-21-09 12:13 PM
    I'm usually on wap and don't see avatars, but that is a pretty creepy avatar Shelli! OK I'll be back, gonna upgrade to 5.0.0.100.
    Mike what are you talking about???????????

06-21-09 12:16 PM
    I have the RSX S-type. The V-Tech 4 cyl. Came from the factory with 201 HP.
    yea i know the car depending on your budget and what you want the best bang for the buck if you wanna just smoke a mustang and camaro every once in a while is a wet kit looking about 700 bucks for a good fogger setup. But thats power at the touch of a button if you wanted constant power and did not wanna go forced induction (turbo or s/c) a cold air intake, exhaust and computer woud get you to the 250 range if it was tuned well. (id go with the nitrous though way more fun)
    06-21-09 12:16 PM
86,775 ... 966967968969970 ...