Sorry to hear that. Hope you are OK Shelli. And thanks for the well wishes today.
    06-21-09 10:48 AM
    I believe they are interchangeable, and I appreciate it Mike. Just ordered a replacement, along with another membrane since I'm a severe abuser. I didn't glue it in the Pearl, just the 2 pieces together. It's working fairly well, but why screw around till it breaks or gums up again, when a new one cost me $5 including shipping.
    06-21-09 10:49 AM
    I'm not happy when people delete threads, especially in off topic. I didn't even think the pic I posted was too bad. It was my brother's shirt he just got in Minnesota. It said Bassturd, and it had a picture of a bass dropping a turd.
    06-21-09 10:49 AM
    If you weren't such a trouble maker jef,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 10:50 AM
    Well, I'm out. Gotta go keep the wife happy even though it's "my day."
    06-21-09 10:50 AM
    Well, I'm out. Gotta go keep the wife happy even though it's "my day."
    In other words "screw the wife"?
    06-21-09 10:52 AM
    morning Jim happy fathers day!

Hi, Shilah Thank you!

06-21-09 10:56 AM
    5 is a good price Ed, I was paying more that. Now seriously, if anyone wants the parts, I have a regular and a black keypad for an 8320 Curve, a navy blue Becky May painted 8320 housing, and one trackball I will send to anyone who wants them. Bbm an address to me if anyone here wants them.

06-21-09 10:58 AM
    HeyJim!

have a happy fathers day

Any special plans for the day for you?

Thank you, Shelli , no big plans as of yet. I ran it out yesterday so I could get up here and vege out. Time to get caught up on my posting. That and reset my driving hours. This was a 4000 mile week, and haven't had one of those at all this year, so far. We're actually declining loads at the moment, so this is a good thing, for now.

As for plans, nothing major, right now. I'm tied to a hi-value load, so I can't run around too much.

I know you're having a rough day with that ankle. Just take it easy, grasshopper.

06-21-09 11:04 AM
    a hi value load? whats on it?
    06-21-09 11:05 AM
    Guarsh! Morning Beast, you gonna get to be home today?
    Nope. I'm about 7 hours from the house. We'll have it when possible. I'll be on vacation and moving next weekend, and home settling for the rest of the week.

06-21-09 11:06 AM
    Awww, Emma cut my honeydew into animal shapes. Toast wasn't burned and my scrambled eggs aren't runny. Not bad for a 12 year old. I'm a lucky Dad.

06-21-09 11:10 AM
    a hi value load? whats on it?
    Black rubber donuts.

06-21-09 11:10 AM
    Black rubber donuts.

black rubber donuts? like tires?
    06-21-09 11:11 AM
    The trackballs are all interchangeable. They are the same units, so you're good to go. I just ordered a 2-pack for $9. Comes with the tool and a cleaning cloth. Comes with rings, too.

06-21-09 11:14 AM
    So HiHo, I guess I should talk to you, I just got an Accura RSX S-type. What should I be looking at to squeeze some more speed, enough to, say, thump some V-6 Subarus, etc? And still keep it clean and stock looking. You know the S comes from the factory with about 50 more hp than the regular V-Tech, but it's not quite enough, I don't think, to challenge a bigger engine. If, er, someone was so inclined,

06-21-09 11:16 AM
    black rubber donuts? like tires?
    Yep. Just having a lil fun this morning. BTW, the auto is a 98 Lumina 3.1 with 187k on it. Last trip I recorded 38.3 mpg with a full load and a/c on in hilly terrain.

06-21-09 11:17 AM
    holy **** 38 mpg is really really good you had to be babying it, right?
    06-21-09 11:20 AM
    The trackballs are all interchangeable. They are the same units, so you're good to go. I just ordered a 2-pack for $9. Comes with the tool and a cleaning cloth. Comes with rings, too.

That is really not a bad price. I have the tool and extra screws and a blue and a red trackball for my Jav when the warranty runs out, I'll change trackballs then, but I don't want to void it. I do like this phone. I was doing some things for a friend on his Curve and I had forgotten how much faster the jav is.

06-21-09 11:21 AM
    Lord how I feel the need for speed!

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-21-09 11:27 AM
    holy **** 38 mpg is really really good you had to be babying it, right?
    Nope. Regular driving. I have a tendency to take off quick but steady, running about 65 til I get an alignment, but I pushed 80 in a couple of my passes. I don't like hanging around other vehicles.

06-21-09 11:29 AM
    if you need speed you need this....convertible Twin Turbo 300 Zx (they never made a convertible twin car...lol....we made one..its fun)
    06-21-09 11:30 AM
    I thought I was gonna wait to upgrade to the Tour in December. Read the specs on it, and now I'm gonna upgrade ASAP. I have a spare upgrade available. Then lil pistol can use the SP upgrade in Dec.

06-21-09 11:31 AM
    Nope. Regular driving. I have a tendency to take off quick but steady, running about 65 til I get an alignment, but I pushed 80 in a couple of my passes. I don't like hanging around other vehicles.

thats pretty impressive. Its very very hard to accurate results on road though because little things such as getting gas at the same pump and the car leaning the same was as it was before, was there a person in the car the first time or the second time. i have seen little things like this vary results by as much as 10-15% thats why we use a dyno for all of our mileage test as well as real world. the mustang 750 dyno will simulate driving conditions under load which works perfectly.

Im not doubting your results by any means just throwing this info out there to ya
    06-21-09 11:34 AM
    I couldn't handle anything that small. Best I've gotten to play with was a highly modified SHO twin-turbo. At least since I endo'ed the El Camino 25 years ago.

06-21-09 11:35 AM
86,775 ... 965966967968969 ...