Guarsh! Morning Beast, you gonna get to be home today?
    06-21-09 08:47 AM
    well at least it Sunday and as long as you don't work today-you have all day to veg!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 08:47 AM
    Alright I'll be back again later!

06-21-09 08:48 AM
    Without turning this into a hho thread ill give a real basic run down. Most of these types systems out there are poorly designed units that are very inefficient for ex. 30 amp draw for 1LPM output this output is high enough to see gains however its not enough to outweight the draw. But when you have a system like ours that has been developed over years of randd you end with a system that has an output of 1LPM per 10 amps this is a claim that is made numerous times but if you buy ten diff systems that are out there (we have) and test none live up to there claims which is why they are typically here today gone tmrw.

BUT we do not use hydrogen for cars anymore we now use the platinum injection for cars the system is cheaper easier to install and very comparable gains. We do use the HHO for diesels though.

What kinda rx7 do you have 13b?

06-21-09 08:55 AM
    12A, and this is a bar, so it's anything goes. We've had everything from pole dancing to philosophy. What is the platinum injection introducing into the combustion process?
    06-21-09 09:01 AM
    Basically the exact same concept as hydrogen both systems introduce a catalyst to the combustion chamber and the catalyst causes a more complete burn of fuel which means better mileage

Is it a turbo 12a?
    06-21-09 09:03 AM
    Roger that HoHo. Where's your shop? I looked at the map, but it was too close in, and there was no address.
    06-21-09 09:05 AM
    Rutherfordton nc. We allow visitors to the R and D shop but not in the manufacturing plant

06-21-09 09:12 AM
    Crap, how'd I not see that! No, it's NA, stock housings, and everything surrounding has been modified. Sorry, I'm superglueing my trackball together. It's got me a little distracted!
    06-21-09 09:14 AM
    Yeah, can't says I blame you on the visiting. Trade secrets are hard enough to protect, let alone dropping your drawers.
    06-21-09 09:16 AM
    Why gluing it?

06-21-09 09:16 AM
    The dang metal retaining ring is completely fubar, and I don't feel like waiting for a shop to open, if they even have one. Waiting on one from the web, is completely out of the question. I need my Pearl!
    06-21-09 09:20 AM
    I'm a professional afro-engineer, and while it's not perfect, I've got the sucker working again. WooHoo!

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-21-09 09:27 AM
    Mom, did you have a post deleted, or did a thread you post on get moved to Off-Topic? Your down 1 from yesterday!
    06-21-09 09:38 AM
    I had one deleted from the T-Shirt thread... Pooh heads...
    06-21-09 10:15 AM
    Mom, did you have a post deleted, or did a thread you post on get moved to Off-Topic? Your down 1 from yesterday!
    ya know-i have no clue I really am agrivated with this place lately-i posted a reply in OT last week & mine & Ambz got deleted-she ranted-i let it go-dont care! And as for my post count-i don't know-they may have taken it away I posted in ON topic this past week but don't rem which threads so I can't even check! They've done it to me before! I'm goin to get to a point and just not post in ON topic anymore! Unless its you guys of course

06-21-09 10:17 AM
    Hey Jeffers!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

06-21-09 10:19 AM
    btw jef-sorry I didn't ans you last night - I lost bis for some reason
    I twisted my foot/ankle yest stepping of a step wrong. I've been icing-i don't think its broke-il see how it is 2moro before I run to the docs. Thanks for asking!

06-21-09 10:21 AM
    I had one deleted from the T-Shirt thread... Pooh heads...
    I'm surprised a lot of them weren't deleted, or the thread.

ya know-i have no clue I really am agrivated with this place lately-i posted a reply in OT last week & mine & Ambz got deleted-she ranted-i let it go-dont care! And as for my post count-i don't know-they may have taken it away I posted in ON topic this past week but don't rem which threads so I can't even check! They've done it to me before! I'm goin to get to a point and just not post in ON topic anymore! Unless its you guys of course
    A lot of us have been Mom. I understand family friendly, but if something you said was deleted....
    06-21-09 10:22 AM
    Whew gluing ball in that would woRry me lol.

06-21-09 10:28 AM
    So what kinda post will be deleted in on topic?

06-21-09 10:36 AM
    Hey everyone, I'm back everything's done, dogs happy, horses tired, coffees going, Emma's making breakfast.

06-21-09 10:43 AM
    Ed, are the trackballs for the 83xx curves and pearls interchangeable? If they are, I have one or two I could send you.

06-21-09 10:44 AM
    So what kinda post will be deleted in on topic?

There's a push on to keep threads on topic, so if someone starts one about an app problem and it gets hijacked by others talking about something else, the mods will start deleting posts. Its a tougher call in OT, some mods step in if they don't like the way someone says something. It is getting pretty bad anymore, hiho.

06-21-09 10:47 AM
    Yes I think they are interchangable.

06-21-09 10:47 AM
86,775 ... 964965966967968 ...