Hi Shells! I'm here for a few, gotta take care of the critters. Need to work a couple horses in the round pen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 07:01 AM
    hey wolf good just getting ready to go see my daddy an go to abilene an see my papa for fathers day. If I would of known u could do that I would of sent u the pic lol I found it on google.

morning shelli hope your ankle better!

Morning mikey happy fathers day to you!

06-21-09 07:04 AM
    Thanks Sheli! Have a great day. The ankle calm down?

Mike, you sentenced yourself to the couch?
    BTW, this cracked me up reading it without separation:
    Good morning shi Wolf new guy.
    Course I saw shy Wolf new guy.
    06-21-09 07:06 AM
    hey Shil thank you - I'm still icing it-i finally fell asleep about 1-130ish. I'm NEVER up that late! Lol! I hape you have a good day with your Dad & Papa

06-21-09 07:09 AM
    hey wolf good just getting ready to go see my daddy an go to abilene an see my papa for fathers day. If I would of known u could do that I would of sent u the pic lol I found it on google.
    Have fun with dad and papa! If that avatar is larger originally, and you can find it, send me the link in a PM.
    06-21-09 07:09 AM
    Mike any special plans today?

Hi Wolf - well I'm still icing it-just started that up again about 20mins ago-thank you. So do you have any special plans for today Wolf ?

06-21-09 07:11 AM
    Thanks Shi. My daughter's making me breakfast

06-21-09 07:13 AM
    ok wolf it will prbly be later I'm suppose to be at my dads by 8 an its 720 I'm not even ready haha

Thanks shelli ill try lol

Aww ex that's nice of her! I'm sure it will be fine if not act like its amazing or her feelings will be hurt

06-21-09 07:20 AM

Hi Wolf - well I'm still icing it-just started that up again about 20mins ago-thank you. So do you have any special plans for today Wolf ?
    20 on 20 off and keep off it as much as "you" can Mom, hopefully you'll be fine. No special Father's Day plans for me today. Gonna call the sperm donor later , and wish him a happy Father's Day. That's about it. G_d, I'm such a bad Wulf, we've actually been getting along better recently. I'll try to be nicer.
    06-21-09 07:23 AM
    20 on 20 off and keep off it as much as "you" can Mom, hopefully you'll be fine. No special Father's Day plans for me today. Gonna call the sperm donor later , and wish him a happy Father's Day. That's about it. G_d, I'm such a bad Wulf, we've actually been getting along better recently. I'll try to be nicer.
    I will try my best Pop. Well I'm glad to hear you've been getting along a little better peace&love is always a nice combo either way-i think your a special "Pop" so make sure you enjoy your day

06-21-09 07:26 AM
    ok folks I'm gonna get my daily cup 'o joe & some food! I'll catch up with you all later!

06-21-09 07:29 AM
    I will try my best Pop. Well I'm glad to hear you've been getting along a little better peace&love is always a nice combo either way-i think your a special "Pop" so make sure you enjoy your day
    Thanks Mom, I'm Special Ed!
    06-21-09 07:30 AM
    ok finally about to leave ill be back after a while
    Shelli keep ice on that!!

06-21-09 07:31 AM
    Thanks Mom, I'm Special Ed!
    lmao! ok "Special Ed!"

06-21-09 07:36 AM
    ok finally about to leave ill be back after a while
    Shelli keep ice on that!!

I wil Shil you have a good day!

06-21-09 07:37 AM
    oh my gosh were taking bella the dog lol

06-21-09 08:03 AM
    Wolf mostly hobby until recently. I opened up a performance/speed shop. It does have a poorly designed website if you wanna check it out..lol...ULTRATEK Your automotive solution
    As far as cars most were built as demo cars to take to car show to show off my fuel saving systems (my main biz HHO Tek).

Shell how's the ankle? Is it a bunch of cool colors?

06-21-09 08:10 AM
    Well, HiHo, I know what you're referring to, now, you've been Googled. Nice stuff. But, as the truck belongs to the company, I'm not allowed to make modifications to it' so I'm SOL.

If it weren't for the fact I'm in the middle of a move, I might even toy with the idea of an install on my personal vehicle. I'm already doing well beyond what GM says my car is capable of, so that would be an interesting experiment, indeed.

06-21-09 08:18 AM
    Hey, Bro, HiHO is a more fitting title than HoHo. I didn't even know I'd given him the right call until I did a little research.

Good morning, P!nk , Shilah , Mike , Wolf, and anyone else lurking about.

06-21-09 08:24 AM
    Lol the HHO actually means hydrogen 2 oxygen

Yea if your company owns the truck you are sol. UnleSs the company signs a deal. We are actually in negotiations with larger trucking company right now. If we land this deal it will be the biggest deal we've ever had. One of them things that would really put us on the map ya know.

What kinda gm do you have?

06-21-09 08:35 AM
    morning Jim happy fathers day!

06-21-09 08:37 AM
    hey H-its still attached to my leg & foot! Lmao! Its a little colored-but I've been icing the ish outta it! I'll see how it goes today to determine if I should call my orthopedic & go see him or not. Thanks for asking

How are you doin?

06-21-09 08:41 AM
    HOHO do you have any experience with rotaries and your system? We've discussed it ad infinitum in the RX7 thread. While I started out thinking it was a possibility, I've got to tell you I'm now a skeptic. How do you generate enough hydrogen, without decreasing mileage due to increased electrical draw, and still leave enough oxygen in the ratio to complete the burn? Might have to swing by your shop one trip, and check your gig out. Where in NC are you?
    06-21-09 08:44 AM
    HeyJim!

have a happy fathers day

Any special plans for the day for you?

06-21-09 08:44 AM
    Doing pretty good woke up earlier than I wanted to now can't go back to sleep. Lol

06-21-09 08:46 AM
86,775 ... 963964965966967 ...