See ya later Shelli!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 08:46 PM
    Awww Shells that blows. Was just at wawa & I just saw some old friends that some ish went down with & they acted like they didn't know me. That was 6 yrs ago! Grow up

06-20-09 08:47 PM
    That whole thing really really pi$$es me off. What happened long ago was an incredibly tragic event but it wasn't in any way mine or my boyfriends fault. We invited them out that night & so we were blamed for what happened. I guess I don't need ppl like that as friends anyway.

06-20-09 08:52 PM
    strawberry, you dont need people like that, i hardly talk to any of the people that i was friends with from 6 years ago, because it was just after highschoool and everyone was acting like a bunch of little kids, all my currents friends are people that i met within 2 years
    06-20-09 08:55 PM
    Yup you're right. Th sukky thing about that situation is th guy was my guys best friend from childhood. They had a lot of history.
    Oh well.

So you got a new girlfriend eh? I hope it works out for you!

06-20-09 09:02 PM
    yea,i wish i could be spending time with her now but im working nights this weekends, we are going out to dinner monday night
    06-20-09 09:04 PM
    Two words open bar at the bar mitzah party wooo

06-20-09 09:06 PM
    Friends is a pretty narrow definition in my book. I ha ve more friends here than IRL.

06-20-09 09:06 PM
    Friends is a pretty narrow definition in my book. I ha ve more friends here than IRL.

Same here. I keep a couple close friends. That's all I really need
    06-20-09 09:08 PM
    Souns like you had a lovely day, Brad. Here, you can borrow this for tomorrow.

06-20-09 09:11 PM
    Most servers are like that. The ones at my old job took as many breaks as they wanted but the minute a cook tried to take a breather they would whine and complain about it.

I'm doing good, uploading a bunch of old CDs onto my laptop. How are you?

Souns like you had a lovely day, Brad. Here, you can borrow this for tomorrow.

We bust our @$$es all day in the kitchen. I've literally had about 30 minutes worth of breaks since november. We don't take breaks unless we really need it. Servers are a different story though. They make 3$ an hour more than we do, + huge tips, and less strenuous work. Just amazing. Maybe I'll cut her tires. Let her spend some of her tips on that the ungrateful prik...
    06-20-09 09:16 PM
    Lol. Who cares though. F em She'll get hers when I tell all the servers they have to wait until buffet is closed to eat "Oh I'm sorry, I tried getting a glass of juice yesterday and heard your staff muttering insults under their breath. Chef told us not to serve you guys until the buffet is done, no more breaking rules if that's what I get..." Tommorrow will be a fun day
    06-20-09 09:20 PM
    We bust our @$$es all day in the kitchen. I've literally had about 30 minutes worth of breaks since november. We don't take breaks unless we really need it. Servers are a different story though. They make 3$ an hour more than we do, + huge tips, and less strenuous work. Just amazing. Maybe I'll cut her tires. Let her spend some of her tips on that the ungrateful prik...
    I know how it feels BS. I worked in a kitchen until I was let go. The cooks didn't get any breaks except to go to the bathroom while the servers were allowed to go ahead and leave in the middle of a shift to get lunch and do other things that could wait until their shift was over.

06-20-09 09:21 PM
    Well never been here before but **** why not. Anyways how is everyone doing today??

06-20-09 09:21 PM
    I know how it feels BS. I worked in a kitchen until I was let go. The cooks didn't get any breaks except to go to the bathroom while the servers were allowed to go ahead and leave in the middle of a shift to get lunch and do other things that could wait until their shift was over.

It's all good Any problem can be fixed with a knife In this case I'll slash two of her tires. That way she has to get it towed Who's got 2 spares? Hahaha.

Well never been here before but **** why not. Anyways how is everyone doing today??

I'm doing friggin amazing
    06-20-09 09:25 PM
    I'm testing something here.

06-20-09 09:28 PM
    It's all good Any problem can be fixed with a knife In this case I'll slash two of her tires. That way she has to get it towed Who's got 2 spares? Hahaha.

I'm doing friggin amazing
    LMAO! I don't know about any problem, but it'll fix yours.

06-20-09 09:29 PM
    It finally quit raining here not rained all day actually.
    Went and bought a few slip and slides and put them together and had some fun out in the sun today. And miraculously noone was injured

06-20-09 09:32 PM
    hi folks. Back again. Can't sleep-the pain in foot/ankle is killing me dammit!

What's everyone up to?

06-20-09 09:34 PM
    Hey shelli what's up with the ankle? Broke sprained?

06-20-09 09:35 PM
    shelli, 2 shots of some strong whisky, and some advil, u will sleep like a baby
    06-20-09 09:37 PM
    Hey shelli what's up with the ankle? Broke sprained?

hi H. Not sure. Stepped off a step wrong and crack-twist-boom I went to the floor I took 2 motrin at 8 when it happened and I've been icing it since then. If its not more improved 2moro or monday -il get it xrayed. So how was ur slip n slide thing! Sounded like fun

06-20-09 09:40 PM
    shelli, 2 shots of some strong whisky, and some advil, u will sleep like a baby
    I took 2 motrin already @8 and I can't have any alcohol cuz of my diabetes meds I take-it'll really mess me up. And i don't want that-but thanks for the help lil bro

06-20-09 09:41 PM
    Awww Shells I hope it feels better soon. Maybe try alternating ice w/ heat. Well that works for muscles but I have no idea if I'm giving you good advice or not. Hmmm better yet don't listen to me. I may not know what I'm talking about

06-20-09 09:44 PM
    Awww Shells I hope it feels better soon. Maybe try alternating ice w/ heat. Well that works for muscles but I have no idea if I'm giving you good advice or not. Hmmm better yet don't listen to me. I may not know what I'm talking about

Not even close... The best thing to do is screw the pain medication and go for a long jog Uphill Let me know how it goes
    06-20-09 09:46 PM
86,775 ... 956957958959960 ...