im watching paul bart mall cop lol
    I watched that a few days ago. It wasn't as good as some of Kevin James' other work.

I saw the movie Valkerie last night. It was really good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-20-09 at 01:42 AM.
    06-20-09 01:22 AM
    yea i didnt really like it all that much
    06-20-09 01:39 AM
    Dont worry be happy!
    06-20-09 01:41 AM
    yea i didnt really like it all that much
    Paul Blart or Valkerie?

06-20-09 01:42 AM
    Knock knoc.. Anyone home????

06-20-09 01:52 AM
    Knock knoc.. Anyone home????

*opens door* why hello! How the blazes are ya?
    06-20-09 01:53 AM
    I'm good... Picking up mom from the airport later today finally.

How bout you shil?

06-20-09 01:56 AM
    ahh cool cool!
    Im good at work chillin like always lol.
    06-20-09 01:58 AM
    Lol nicemm hey have you ever been to speed zone off of 35e and walnut hill?? We went tonight and had a blast... Till I got sick on their new coster fml lmao. You have got to go.

06-20-09 01:59 AM
    sorry, im back, i didnt like paul bart that much, now im watching transformers
    06-20-09 02:00 AM
    Lol nicemm hey have you ever been to speed zone off of 35e and walnut hill?? We went tonight and had a blast... Till I got sick on their new coster fml lmao. You have got to go.

Nu uh idk if ive heard of it. Is it like a theme park or what? Roller coasters make me sick! I want to go to schilterbaun really bad!!
    06-20-09 02:01 AM
    What do you do again?? at least what you can tell with out having to do a james bond on us heehee

06-20-09 02:01 AM
    Nu uh idk if ive heard of it. Is it like a theme park or what? Roller coasters make me sick! I want to go to schilterbaun really bad!!
    No its nit reallt a theme park and they only have one coaster... Its go carts and mini dragsters. Its a blast. I would ove to go to dchilterbaun to!!I also want to go back to san antonio for six flags that was a blst.

Hey chad

06-20-09 02:03 AM
    What do you do again?? at least what you can tell with out having to do a james bond on us heehee

Operator for the hosp. here its not bad at all just some people make me mad but thats life lmao. I need to find another job just not a whole lot here and im not working at 3m or superior or kohler.
    06-20-09 02:04 AM
    No its nit reallt a theme park and they only have one coaster... Its go carts and mini dragsters. Its a blast. I would ove to go to dchilterbaun to!!I also want to go back to san antonio for six flags that was a blst.

Hey chad

Ohh yeah I think I know what your talking about now!! I wanna go on the go carts and dragsters! I should drag my bf there haha. Six flags is fun! I havent been in so long tho. Fiesta texas is cool too! Schilterbaun is so much fun if you go with the right people plus being in texas its so hot and you dont get as hot being in the water all day.
    06-20-09 02:06 AM
    Operator as in phone calls? Ahh okay, yeah I know what I mean... Thatys the one drawback to living in a small town or in the country... Not a lot of jobs

06-20-09 02:08 AM
    Operator as in phone calls? Ahh okay, yeah I know what I mean... Thatys the one drawback to living in a small town or in the country... Not a lot of jobs

Yeah I know there's not alot and the next biggest town is abilene and my family lives there and I dont want to be that close to them haha
    06-20-09 02:10 AM
    Ohh yeah I think I know what your talking about now!! I wanna go on the go carts and dragsters! I should drag my bf there haha. Six flags is fun! I havent been in so long tho. Fiesta texas is cool too! Schilterbaun is so much fun if you go with the right people plus being in texas its so hot and you dont get as hot being in the water all day.
    Well.. If you want to... I have a few 1hour play cards... Good for as many things you can do in one hour.. Only drawback is lines

The place I'm from n call has a sf park called magic mountain... And its 10 times better then the arlington park. And cheaper too. So thos one doesn't really hold a candle for me... But the SA one is pretty neat

06-20-09 02:12 AM
    Well.. If you want to... I have a few 1hour play cards... Good for as many things you can do in one hour.. Only drawback is lines

The place I'm from n call has a sf park called magic mountain... And its 10 times better then the arlington park. And cheaper too. So thos one doesn't really hold a candle for me... But the SA one is pretty neat

I think ive seen the magic mountain one before. Just dont get up that way much because im not going to go by myself lol.
    06-20-09 02:14 AM
    I know the feeling. I mainly love the water rides heeheehee. I need to check out huricane harbor. Haven't fdone that

06-20-09 02:17 AM
    I know the feeling. I mainly love the water rides heeheehee. I need to check out huricane harbor. Haven't fdone that

I know the water rides are so freaking fun! I call all the water parks wet n wild because thats what it was when I was younger lol.
    06-20-09 02:19 AM
    Exactly. Cali has roaring rapids as well. Which this one kinda has

06-20-09 02:22 AM
    I need to go to a water park soon ive been wanting to go for forever!
    06-20-09 02:24 AM
    Yeah, a friend wants to go to.. The only time she went she was 6 montha pregnant and couldn't do a thing except sit and float in the intertube lmao

06-20-09 02:26 AM
    Man that blows Id be like wtf I aint even going lol. I do like the "lazy river" thing haha
    06-20-09 02:28 AM
86,775 ... 947948949950951 ...