90! i thought you were gonna take it easy there buddy! sheesh........ waste no time breakin in the boat eh?
    90 Km/h. Not miles Its kind of speeding, but not really I still slowed it down to 83, 84, but that's just cuz I don't want to risk a speeding ticket 3 days into driving Those cops can hide in the bush so easily... I'll remember that spot so I know not to go speeding past
    06-19-09 09:04 PM
    That's about 56 miles an hour Shells, lol. A kilometer per hour is about .6217 mph.

Hi everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:05 PM
    What was the speed limit BS? 80?

06-19-09 09:06 PM
    What was the speed limit BS? 80?

Yeah. I try and keep it around 90. Cops usually leave you alone because you can catch people doing 110 sometimes Not very good at keeping the speed there though. I don';t use cruise so it usually creeps up to 100, then I look down and it's like, oops That's all I need is a 20 over the limit ticket
    06-19-09 09:09 PM
    20 over is pretty bad in the US, it borders reckless driving if the limit is 55 or 65 - big fine, lots of points, In Colorado you're only safe within 5 of the limit. 5 over points kick in and fines get bigger.

06-19-09 09:14 PM
    20 over is pretty bad in the US, it borders reckless driving if the limit is 55 or 65 - big fine, lots of points, In Colorado you're only safe within 5 of the limit. 5 over points kick in and fines get bigger.

Yeah, but 20 miles over is a bit more than 20 kilometers over Ours is just about the same for speed over. Except if you do 50 over it's considered racing, even if you aren't. Solo racing I guess They impound your car and give you huge tickets. Been having problems with people on the 401 pushing their cars up to 240, 250 km/h.... Cops shoulda cut him off and let the ***** kill himslef. Going at that speed, he could rear end someone going the same way he is and still kill them. Stupid people.
    06-19-09 09:18 PM
    That's about 56 miles an hour Shells, lol. A kilometer per hour is about .6217 mph.

Hi everyone!
    About? Hi again Mike.

Fat-a$$, the new sig looks nice!
    06-19-09 09:20 PM
    That sucks Kasi. Not enough sleep maybe?

I get wed and thurs off this week I actually get to go see Transformers the day it comes out, I never get to do that
    Nah, its not from lack of sleep. I've slept almost every. night this week.

sorry to hear that kasi---those suck for sure---on a very rare occassion i get them! and its close the lights, crawl under a blanket and leave me alone mode! i hope you feel better soon.
    That's how I usually am, but this one isn't all that bad. I took some aspirin and am hoping it will do its job for once.

06-19-09 09:21 PM
    I pray it does for you kaka!
    06-19-09 09:23 PM
    About? Hi again Mike.

Fat-a$$, the new sig looks nice!
    I know I thouught everyone would like it

Nah, its not from lack of sleep. I've slept almost every. night this week.

That's how I usually am, but this one isn't all that bad. I took some aspirin and am hoping it will do its job for once.

Oh that sucks I can't use the computer or cellphone when my head hurts. Worst way to be sick... Atleast you can still watch tv when you have the flu.
    06-19-09 09:25 PM
    My new signature

Great Times
    In A Good Place
    With Mediocre People

TBL... The Addiction Within The Addiction...
    06-19-09 09:26 PM
    Mediocre people??!! You staring in the mirror again Fat A$$?

I know Wolf, I can't help it, lol, I did leave 3 decimal places out,

06-19-09 09:31 PM
    Oh that sucks I can't use the computer or cellphone when my head hurts. Worst way to be sick... Atleast you can still watch tv when you have the flu.
    Not really. It's a good thing its not as bad as usual. I don't have to lock myself away from all noise & light this time.

06-19-09 09:32 PM
    Mediocre people??!! You staring in the mirror again Fat A$$?

I know Wolf, I can't help it, lol, I did leave 3 decimal places out,

Lol, try not to take it the wrong way I simply posted an observation

Not really. It's a good thing its not as bad as usual. I don't have to lock myself away from all noise & light this time.

I'd rather the flu And atleast I have a good reason not to go to work. If I called and said I had a headache I'd probably have my boss at my door in 20 minutes
    06-19-09 09:36 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi Mike!

Thanks for clarifying that.....I forget usa is mph and the canucks there are kilometers! Different exchange! Weirdos! Lol

06-19-09 09:41 PM
    I know they're terrible Kasi, . Tanya gets the hormonal kind, one week a month used to be pure heII for her. They are manageable now with the triptans - she takes Relpax. It was also heII getting Kaiser to let her have it. Had to get permission from a committee.

06-19-09 09:45 PM
    Hi Mike!

Thanks for clarifying that.....I forget usa is mph and the canucks there are kilometers! Different exchange! Weirdos! Lol

I hate it too... I still use feet and inches over centimeters Easier conversions though. Everything is multiples of 10
    06-19-09 09:48 PM
    I'm not offended BS, lol, an observation from a blind man isn't worth much, besides no one in tbl is mediocre or even average - including you my young friend.

06-19-09 09:48 PM
    I'm not offended BS, lol, an observation from a blind man isn't worth much, besides no one in tbl is mediocre or even average - including you my young friend.

I had other words, but I decided mediocre was the only one that wouldn't get me banned
    06-19-09 09:51 PM
    I hate it too... I still use feet and inches over centimeters Easier conversions though. Everything is multiples of 10
    My job is science based, almost everything we do is metric - except flow and tank measurements are still cubic feet and gallons.

06-19-09 09:51 PM
    My job is science based, almost everything we do is metric - except flow and tank measurements are still cubic feet and gallons.

I used to work at a machine shop and almost everything was imperial. Unless we got a print that was in metric (a total PITA to machine)
    06-19-09 09:55 PM
    I used to work at a machine shop and almost everything was imperial. Unless we got a print that was in metric (a total PITA to machine)
    I think engineers like imperial. I almost never see drawings in metric - maybe in Europe, but not North America.

06-19-09 10:00 PM
    If we ever got a print in metric we'd usually calculate all the measurements and tolerances to imperial We can change the tools, can't change the machines I liked my machine. I could run probably 15 cycles and have them all be less than a half thou away from each other
    06-19-09 10:03 PM
    Pooched today... Gonna hit the hay early. Gotta be ready to take on the next few days, going to have a couple rough ones Catch you losers later.
    06-19-09 10:14 PM
    Why aren't you still doing it BS? Machinists are worth their weight in gold, and Journeymen make great money.

06-19-09 10:16 PM
86,775 ... 944945946947948 ...