Kasi, if you get around to posting it, I'd like to see the red / black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will once I go upstairs to my computer. I have to upload them to my flickr.

06-18-09 11:33 PM
    Yea Kas you definitely don't want to dye it anything un-natural before you find a job

Hey Shi!

06-18-09 11:34 PM
    hey strawberry how are you?
    06-18-09 11:35 PM
    It did look cool. I may have to dye it that way again some day.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the red dye I have left from last year. I want to use it, but I also want to let my hair grow back out to my natural color. Plus if I put that red in my hair, it will be harder for me to find a job. Most places frown on non-natural colors.

You got one of your ferrets handy? That would be a sick looking pet

It's alright my head is splitting open other than that. You?
    *Hands Shi a joint* I'm not doing bad myself

I actually like the "odder" coloers in girls hair when done well... Blues and purples and bright reds and pinks.....

I like it personally.....

I dunno about personality Makes for attention I don't like too many colours though. It's a little too out there. Just one colour added in to black hair looks cool Some good skate clothes, a blackberry
    06-18-09 11:38 PM
    I knew my super hero would be swooping in soon! BK to the rescue! Lmao! Hey BK how goes it?

Kasi I want to see your hair pics. Really I do. When I was young I played around with hair color a little. But, and I say this as modestly as possible I'm not a conceited person at all, my natural hair color is amazing & I started to get scared I would alter it somehow. So no more for me but I love when other girls do it

Lol. I'll get them all uploaded to my flickr when I go upstairs. I don't have any of the odd colors, besides the red/blond, though I didn't own a digital camera back then.

I've been dying my hair since I was 13. I pray my natural color is still under there somewhere. The last time my hair was natural was when I was 15 and I cut it really, really short, effectively cutting off the dyed hair. That only lasted a little while before I dyed it again.

06-18-09 11:38 PM
    Yea Kas you definitely don't want to dye it anything un-natural before you find a job

Hey Shi!

Yeah And I think alot of places are against dyed hair or visible tattoos/peircings
    06-18-09 11:39 PM
    BS, you know not the day, hour, or second the whisper will come. I don't announce my arrival, none will see my departure. Should the Iceman be called, the bill shall be collected, the ticket punched, and the long silence is forever.

Now, be nice. We aren't your customers.

06-18-09 11:39 PM
    Im good b-s I dont do drugs.
    06-18-09 11:40 PM
    BS, you know not the day, hour, or second the whisper will come. I don't announce my arrival, none will see my departure. Should the Iceman be called, the bill shall be collected, the ticket punched, and the long silence is forever.

Yes... I'm sure your 18 wheeler will go unnoticed in our little town Hehehe. This is me being nice I'm only joking with everyone. And don't get me started on customers... Ungrateful bunch of
    06-18-09 11:42 PM
    Hi Shilah! Another night in the grinder? I noticed they moved the Graveyard thread again.

You got one of your ferrets handy? That would be a sick looking pet
    I am not dyeing one of my ferrets! It would probably kill them!

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-18-09 at 11:45 PM.
    06-18-09 11:43 PM
    Im good b-s I dont do drugs.
    Ahh I haven't for a while either. Not since... 4/20. Wow, I haven't smoked for a while
    06-18-09 11:43 PM
    I knew my super hero would be swooping in soon! BK to the rescue! Lmao! Hey BK how goes it?

Oh, I'm doing alright tonight. Just getting things calmed down before someone gets out of line.
    It's been a long day, SBerry , but I've gotten a lot of things done. I ordered some new batteries for my Curve, a charging pod, and a new media card for our BBs.

Other than getting dumped on, how are you?

06-18-09 11:45 PM
    Hi Shilah! Another night in the grinder? I noticed they moved the Graveyard thread again.

I am not dying one of my ferrets! It would probably kill them!

I dunno... Could ask your vet. You can dye dogs hair without hurting them. Maybe not with regular hair dye though
    06-18-09 11:45 PM

Whoa-**-**! Heard that!

06-18-09 11:46 PM
    Hey Kasi! Yes back to work didnt go to sleep till 4:30. What do you mean they moved it again?
    06-18-09 11:46 PM
    Ahh I haven't for a while either. Not since... 4/20. Wow, I haven't smoked for a while
    good for you.
    06-18-09 11:49 PM
    Ok, if I got your attention, be cool. I get a little, uh, cranky...when fellas pick on the ladies. Plenty of folks to rag on besides them.

06-18-09 11:52 PM
    Nite all. See u Friday!

06-18-09 11:53 PM
    I dunno... Could ask your vet. You can dye dogs hair without hurting them. Maybe not with regular hair dye though
    I still wouldn't want to take that chance with them.

Hey Kasi! Yes back to work didnt go to sleep till 4:30. What do you mean they moved it again?
    It was originally in the Pin Sharing forum, they moved it to Off Topic, and now it is back in Pin Sharing.

06-18-09 11:54 PM
    Nite all. See u Friday!

Night jef!
    I'm good BK. They weren't really dumpin on me. I just happened to come in as some redhead jokes were goin around. I wasn't really offended just kinda surprised. But thanks for having my back, you always do!
    I really really want a charging port for my curve. Never looked into them tho how much are they?

Ok, if I got your attention, be cool. I get a little, uh, cranky...when fellas pick on the ladies. Plenty of folks to rag on besides them.

*Throws barstool at BK* You're such a pu$$y when you're drunk
    06-18-09 11:55 PM
    Nite all. See u Friday!

Night Jef! And it's already Friday here.

06-18-09 11:55 PM
    Later Jef
    06-18-09 11:56 PM

[COLOR="DarkOrchid" It was originally in the Pin Sharing forum, they moved it to Off Topic, and now it is back in Pin Sharing. [/COLOR]

ohhh! I have it saved in the thread thing so I dont have to look for it.
    06-18-09 11:56 PM
86,775 ... 935936937938939 ...