Well it was a very beautiful graveside and the memorial was very personal and a great celebration of his life. Praise G_D that he passed peacefully. His son was talking about his dad and my step moms dad that passed away as well and she started to cry overall it was a very nice celebration.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 03:03 PM
    Wow... I get 50 lashes from Shelli and Blondie is going to jump on me and get me wet....

And I didn't even have to pay for them!!!

06-18-09 03:04 PM
    Wtf? I suggest not signing up for Youmail if you have considered it.

I signed up for their free services and then canceled it like two days later because I decided that it was too much of a hassle to use over my regular voicemail. I signed up with MY cell phone number, but my dad just got his home phone bill and they charged him for it.... When I didn't give them that number at all and it is suppose to be a free service....

06-18-09 03:09 PM
    Hello everyone
    06-18-09 03:24 PM
    Well today is a sad day for me. I'm being transfered to another store my owner owns because his son dated a girl at the store and the two of they don't get along anymore, so I must leave all of my friends from the other store and come to this other store which I'm actually working at today. I do get a raise but I don't feel like it's worth it. My BlackBerry also gets terrible service here.
    06-18-09 03:29 PM
    Hello nort

06-18-09 03:29 PM
    Finally home its so hot

06-18-09 03:42 PM
    Oh wow total bummer Nort. Maybe you can get seconds on the exgirlfriend? No wait that didn't come out right. What I meant was she may be broken-hearted & need some comforting. Or even better, she's pissed & needs a revenge rebound. Either way you got a raise & you're gona get laid. Not too bad eh?

06-18-09 03:50 PM
    Hey Kas that's a isshy deal! You should definitely be able to get out of paying that. If the phones not in your name tell them you're a minor or have your Mom do that & then they legally have to remove the charges.

Shi I'm happy to hear the funeral wasn't too bad for ya!

06-18-09 03:56 PM
    Wow... I get 50 lashes from Shelli and Blondie is going to jump on me and get me wet....

Jef you have such a dirty mind! And I love you for it!!

06-18-09 03:57 PM
    hi everyone
    06-18-09 04:01 PM
    Hello chad

06-18-09 04:06 PM
    I'm like a virus everytime I say something everyone runs for the hills lol FML

06-18-09 04:14 PM
    Oh wow total bummer Nort. Maybe you can get seconds on the exgirlfriend? No wait that didn't come out right. What I meant was she may be broken-hearted & need some comforting. Or even better, she's pissed & needs a revenge rebound. Either way you got a raise & you're gona get laid. Not too bad eh?

Well when you put it that way!! Oh they broke up a year ago and I guess this is happening now. She cheated on him they say.
    06-18-09 04:18 PM
    Hey Kas that's a isshy deal! You should definitely be able to get out of paying that. If the phones not in your name tell them you're a minor or have your Mom do that & then they legally have to remove the charges.

Shi I'm happy to hear the funeral wasn't too bad for ya!

It was only $14 but I don't understand how they got my dad's home number. He called to find out what it was and they told him I authorized it. I was like "uh, the only thing I signed up for was suppose to be free and I gave them my cell number, not your house number." He explained to them that I don't live there so I can't authorize anything for that number and they canceled it (even though I did two months ago.)

I can't believe that they charged for it because they advertise right on the site that the basic services are free and that is what I had signed up for.

I swear I am never signing up for anything online again. The last time I signed up for a free site, I got a membership to some discount thing I had never heard of, or chose to get, and they were charging me for it every month. Then when I tried to cancel the service they tried to talk me into staying. I didn't even know what the **** it was for, but they wouldn't hear that. I had to tell them "No, just cancel it." over and over again.

06-18-09 04:23 PM
    sorry. im at work and the boss came in
    06-18-09 04:27 PM
    hmmm i made everyone leave the room
    06-18-09 04:40 PM
    hmmm i made everyone leave the room
    Not everyone.

06-18-09 04:43 PM
    I'm like a virus everytime I say something everyone runs for the hills lol FML

Hey, woman, you know better than that! You keep on, I'm gonna rename you Schleprock. WowzY, wowzy, woo,woo.

Hey, I know it's been a rough day for you, but don't throw out the anchor, can't get very far doing that.

06-18-09 04:47 PM
    Hey everyone! I'm driving in the rain, so I think I'll....
    Never mind.
    I'm sitting on I-4 in the rain, how's by all?
    Sorry you got screwed kaka. Sorry you won't nipple Snort. Happy your funeral was nice src. Sheli and Jef leave my E alone! Chadski how was the interview? Strawberry the theme for summer is nice. I'm thinking hunting lodge for fall, ski lodge for winter, and 5th Ave for spring. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-18-09 04:57 PM
    the interview went great, now i have to wait a week or 2 to here whats going to happen, everyone in the interview said i did a very good job, so hopefully i get it
    06-18-09 04:58 PM
    hello all...

Sorry about the crap Snorty and Kasi...

06-18-09 04:58 PM
    Good for you Chadski!

Evening Beast!

The Keeper of the Queen
    06-18-09 05:02 PM

well aren't you mr. Lucky

06-18-09 05:02 PM
    hello Shil chad jef Blondie Kasi Wolf BK Nort I hope that I didn't miss anyone now!

Nort sorry to hear about the ish-but Blondie put it well- a little side dish might be good for ya

Shil glad to hear things went well 2day also!

Kasi glad you got you phone ish straightened out also

Chad- congrats! Hope the next time u hear is that u got th job for sure!!

06-18-09 05:11 PM
86,775 ... 928929930931932 ...