I thought we already determined it was someone elses head?
    Wtf's wrong with you dude...
    06-14-09 01:38 AM
    I thought we already determined it was someone elses head?
    nope, not for a few more years.
    06-14-09 01:39 AM
    nope, not for a few more years.
    You are correct chel-c, how quickly I forget! Must really be bedtime for me.
    06-14-09 01:42 AM
    what do u do... do u have any interest in an office job?

if so.. check into temp agencies. thats hoe i got my start... and it got me placed with the company i have been with for over 2 years not.
    The only thing I have an experience in is foodservice. I've been looking at other jobs though, because I want to get out of it. There are a few things that I have to factor into what jobs I apply for. There are several jobs I have seen that I would love to do, but my lack of own transportation prevents me from being able to take them.

Well atleast you've got someone who's willing to cook for you guys That sucks about the job. Things have been picking up in our area. More jobs are available, our place picked back up so I'm working around 40 to 50 hours a week. Anyone know when the US economy will be back to normal?
    Yeah, but I'm usually self-sufficent. I don't depend on others to take care of me. And it would be nice if I could make a meal for Steve on my own every so often. She's also the type of person that gets very, very offended if you tell her you don't like something or aren't in the mood for something she made.

I appreciate her allowing us to live here, but I wish she would let us take care of ourselves.

Eh. It just sucks that they're jerking me around like this. They are hiring; the manager I spoke to told me that, they just have to get through all of the qualified applicants before they start at the top of the pile again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 01:44 AM
    Well, it's bedtime for me!

Good night my friends. And you too Fat-A$$.

Have a nice Sunday!
    06-14-09 01:45 AM
    The only thing I have an experience in is foodservice. I've been looking at other jobs though, because I want to get out of it. There are a few things that I have to factor into what jobs I apply for. There are several jobs I have seen that I would love to do, but my lack of own transportation prevents me from being able to take them.

i had zilch experience going into it.. and i really mean that... i had graduated less than 3 months before. the transportation does work a little against you, but if u live in a public transportation ares that works.. and u can decide how much notice u need before the job. but being able to be there the same day, and within hours, is a big plus... thats how i ended up at the placement that kept me.
    Last edited by chelseytx; 06-14-09 at 01:48 AM.
    06-14-09 01:46 AM

Yeah, but I'm usually self-sufficent. I don't depend on others to take care of me. And it would be nice if I could make a meal for Steve on my own every so often. She's also the type of person that gets very, very offended if you tell her you don't like something or aren't in the mood for something she made.

I appreciate her allowing us to live here, but I wish she would let us take care of ourselves.

Eh. It just sucks that they're jerking me around like this. They are hiring; the manager I spoke to told me that, they just have to get through all of the qualified applicants before they start at the top of the pile again.

Yeah I guess if jobs are short, they probably have piles of people applying for jobs. Temp agencies are good. Buddy used to work at one. For a solid week he got to count how many cars stopped at red lights at certain intersections... What an easy way to make money
    06-14-09 01:49 AM
    Anyone know when the US economy will be back to normal?
    Nobody wanted to hear what I thought politically earlier tonight. I certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone now.
    06-14-09 01:49 AM
    Well, it's bedtime for me!

Good night my friends. And you too Fat-A$$.

Have a nice Sunday!
    Sleep well Carol
    06-14-09 01:50 AM
    does anyone know what will happen to an airbed if u over-air-it-up???
    i had zilch experience going into it.. and i really mean that... i had graduated less than 3 months before.
    I'm keeping my options open though. I haven't ruled anything out yet. I even applied at the Taco Bell up the street from my house but they aren't even hiring right now.

I do live near public transportation which will help out a bit. It just sucks when I see a job I'm interested in and it says I have to have a valid driver's license and own car.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-14-09 at 01:53 AM.
    Nobody wanted to hear what I thought politically earlier tonight. I certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone now.
    Lets hear it Wolf
    06-14-09 01:51 AM
    Goodnight Carol from the Pouch and the Keeper.
    It blows up?
    06-14-09 01:52 AM
    It blows up?

that is what i am wondering
    06-14-09 01:55 AM
    Lets hear it Wolf
    Based on the prior and current administrations lack of adherence to the Consistution, and the inability to learn from the past. I'd say the 30's are destine to repeat themselves, and it will be a long hard road ahead. I pray I'm wrong, but I do know my history and my Constitution.
    06-14-09 01:56 AM
    Based on the prior and current administrations lack of adherence to the Consistution, and the inability to learn from the past. I'd say the 30's are destine to repeat themselves, and it will be a long hard road ahead. I pray I'm wrong, but I do know my history and my Constitution.
    Crappy deal...
    06-14-09 01:57 AM
    Anyhow, Mythbusters is about to start, so I'll catch you losers later
    06-14-09 01:58 AM
    Sadly, I completely agree with you, Wolf.
    06-14-09 01:59 AM
    Ok, this time I am really leaving! Don't try and stop me! lol
    Good night all!
    06-14-09 02:00 AM
    I'd say fat-a$$. I don't want to suffer anymore than everyone else. I didn't vote Democrat or Republican, nor do I belong to either of those parties. I'm a Libertarian, and believe in limited government.

And now my peeps, I really must go to bed. I'll see you all in the morning. Tonight/morning was a blast!
    06-14-09 02:01 AM
    Ok, this time I am really leaving! Don't try and stop me! lol
    Good night all!
    The addiction within the addiction Carol. It sucks you in and won't let you go!
    06-14-09 02:03 AM
    awwwe everyone is leaving me *sniff sniff*.... guess i should go to sleep too....
    06-14-09 02:09 AM
    Morning everyone

06-14-09 06:12 AM
86,775 ... 862863864865866 ...