Smiley!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 09:42 AM
    Alright. I have one of the full body ones on my Curve and am thinking about taking it off. It's starting to peel and I hate how it collects lint on the edges of the shield. Time to go search and see if I can find an answer to how easy or difficult it is to remove.
    I thought they were "supposed" to be easy to remove. Of course if that were the case, they wouldn't stay to well either. I suspect your issue will be sticky residue. Be careful what you use, and no matter what it is, don't let it sit on there long. I'd use a product called Desolve or some lighter fluid myself. But someone on the forum might have a better suggestion.
    06-13-09 09:42 AM
    Sheli in action:
    06-13-09 09:43 AM
    I'm glad for you your lil pistol doesn't think getting a massage from a young lady, as an empathetic gesture, constitutes crossing a line. In my book however....
    Yes, but your book has merely an early chapter. Mine has gotten pretty deep into the plot, and my patterns are more easily recognized.

06-13-09 09:47 AM
    I thought they were "supposed" to be easy to remove. Of course if that were the case, they wouldn't stay to well either. I suspect your issue will be sticky residue. Be careful what you use, and no matter what it is, don't let it sit on there long. I'd use a product called Desolve or some lighter fluid myself. But someone on the forum might have a better suggestion.
    I remember seeing a thread about it but I can't remember which forum it was in. So far every one that has come up about removing and reapplying it suggests using the liquid that it comes with for the install to remove it. I'll try that out and see how it works.

I really don't want my berry to go naked but it looks like crap with it peeling. I'm leaving the screen part on though since it's still in tact.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-13-09 at 09:51 AM.
    06-13-09 09:48 AM
    Yes, but your book has merely an early chapter. Mine has gotten pretty deep into the plot, and my patterns are more easily recognized.
    I still don't think your quite reading it right, here let me make it more obvious:

She massaged me later, but there was no real need.
    06-13-09 09:51 AM
    I remember seeing a thread about it but I can't remember which forum it was in. So far every one that has come up about removing and reapplying it suggests using the liquid that it comes with for the install to remove it. I'll try that out and see how it works.

I really don't want my berry to go naked but it looks like crap with it peeling. I'm leaving the screen part on though since it's still in tact.
    How long has it been on there, and how well has the screen part held up?
    06-13-09 09:52 AM
    Oops! My bad I tried to stop the post before it actually posted!!! Sorry people!!

edit: I deleted the double post
    That's what I do sometimes, and go back, too.

06-13-09 09:54 AM
    Good Morning Everyone! Just stopped by to say hello before I begin what I hope is the final paint touch ups. Ugh! I am so sick of painting!
    Pictures to follow this evening!
    Have a great Saturday!
    06-13-09 09:57 AM
    How long has it been on there, and how well has the screen part held up?

The full body shield has been on there for 3 weeks but the screen one has been for a little over a month. It's held up fine. It isn't peeling but has collected some lint on the edges. It's just the full body shield that is peeling which is mostly driving me nuts. They guarantee their product for life but I don't feel like dealing with sending it back and waiting for a new one. Plus if this happens often the 3.95 that we have to pay for shipping it back will start to add up over time.
    06-13-09 10:01 AM
    Good Morning Everyone! Just stopped by to say hello before I begin what I hope is the final paint touch ups. Ugh! I am so sick of painting!
    Pictures to follow this evening!
    Have a great Saturday!
    ing new patrons think they can just blaze through here like they own the place! Well fine Carol, we'll just all sit here and wait for you to get done, post your pics, and take a seat at the bar. No problem, not gonna us one bit.
    Please, could I fix you a drink in a to go cup? Maybe set you up with a thermos full of LIIT?
    06-13-09 10:19 AM

The full body shield has been on there for 3 weeks but the screen one has been for a little over a month. It's held up fine. It isn't peeling but has collected some lint on the edges. It's just the full body shield that is peeling which is mostly driving me nuts. They guarantee their product for life but I don't feel like dealing with sending it back and waiting for a new one. Plus if this happens often the 3.95 that we have to pay for shipping it back will start to add up over time.
    Ah, I think I'll stick to what I've been using then. They last at least a month, and don't get lint on the edges. Took a couple times to get the right size and application down, but I'm pretty pleased with the results now. I picked them up at Radio Shack for $15.00, which gives me about 40 uses if I cut judiciously. I'm sure if I went to Wally World or such I could have saved on the $.
    06-13-09 10:23 AM
    I still don't think your quite reading it right, here let me make it more obvious:
    Oh, yes I was I was just being about it.

06-13-09 10:37 AM
    Oh, yes I was I was just being about it.
    And just as much a PITA as me too!
    06-13-09 10:43 AM
    Hellooooo TBL!
    How is everyone doing on this lovely sunshiny day?

06-13-09 11:34 AM
    Hey strawberry! how are you?

06-13-09 11:37 AM
    Hey Blondie! Sunshine.... Where? We had some this morning but it's cloudy and starting to rain again. Plus its another humid one. Ick.

I'm doing well so far today, how are you?

06-13-09 11:37 AM
    Howdy Strawberry, about to dash out the door and get a little running around done. Then back to leave the PC alone, and get what I keep avoiding accomplished, before I kick myself upside the head!
    How's by you, did your evening go well?
    06-13-09 11:38 AM
    I'm great Shi how you feelin today sweetie? Did you have to work last night?

06-13-09 11:42 AM
    I'm great Shi how you feelin today sweetie? Did you have to work last night?

I'm alright. Yes I had to work last night only off today so I've been lazy lol.

06-13-09 11:47 AM
    Oh I hate it when I refresh & don't notice there's a new page. D'oh!
    I'm n MD Kas & it is another humid day here too but the sun has been shining all day & its got my spirits up.
    That & the fact that the man & I had a wonderful evening together for once. We had a loong talk & got a lot of stuff out of the way so hopefully were finally on th right track. We spent hours on the lake last night & it was good.
    Wolf sorry I didn't get a chance to send you what I wanted to last night. Were in the final week b4 Relay4Life & its getting to be crunchtime!

06-13-09 11:49 AM
    okay guess I'm here all alone. I'm just gona grab myself a drink to go & get back to work.
    Peace to my Peeps

06-13-09 12:05 PM
    I'm still here Blondie
    I'm glad that you and the man had a long talk and I hope everything works out for you.

UGH! Do you guys remember that creepy guy I told you about before? The one that Steve was close friends with in hs? He just sent me a text asking if I want to go to a concert with him. Alone.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-13-09 at 12:23 PM.
    06-13-09 12:19 PM
    Anyone out there in TBL land? I know someone has to be lurking...

06-13-09 12:58 PM
    I'm here Shilah, have been all day.

06-13-09 01:02 PM
86,775 ... 852853854855856 ...