BK,I did hear from my mother today...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 07:05 AM
    BK,I did hear from my mother today...

See, I told you that there was no need to tie yourself in knots. Gordian knots of the heart and head are something I specialize in.

06-13-09 07:10 AM
    I'm really going to have to teach you how to disconnect yourself from the worries of the brain trying to bone you all the time. I learned the technique from somewhere many moons ago. I can disconnect and sleep anywhere.

Wasn't worries it was the dream I had, just freaked me out it was so vivid and scary. Yeah I bet it would come in handy couldn't get it out of my head..Did talk to jef some about it and helped a little.

06-13-09 07:11 AM
    See, I told you that there was no need to tie yourself in knots. Gordian knots of the heart and head are something I specialize in.

I know, I do tend to over worry but I can't help it I worry about everything.

06-13-09 07:15 AM
    Morning Beast!

kaka, I stand corrected. Took one more look, and while I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, a weeping willow it is not. You should get yourself a decent camera. Though DSLR is not a must. I've got an Olympus reflex that has served me well for many years. They have excellent optics, along with Canon and then of course Nikon, Leica and Hasselblad. You've got a good eye, we've got a couple who do around here. You seem to enjoy it too, I'm sure you could find something inexpensive through Craig's List or such.
    Thanks Wolf! I do enjoy it. I hope to maybe make a career out of it one day.

Most of those were taken with my older camera. I had a Casio Exilim for the longest time and then it was stolen. I ended up replacing it with some cheap $30 camera from Wal-Mart that took really grainy pictures. I replaced that one a few months ago with another Exilim off of eBay. I want to get a DSLR but for now I'm looking at regular Point & Shoots since they don't cost as much. For now I'm hoping to get one with higher than 6MP. The camera I have now is beat to ****. I bought it used and it's been through a lot since I got it.

Kasi, let no one talk you out of your screen name change. Two thumbs up, and far more befitting someone of your magnitude. I have to edit AT to give you your capital now. How are you this morning? Me, I got some sleep last night on the floor, in the couch, and finally dragged myself upstairs to my bed.

Oh, I won't. I like this name a lot more than my other one. AT?

I am good, just waiting for it to be a decent hour to call my dad's house to find out if my sister has a softball game today.
    06-13-09 07:19 AM
    I'm really going to have to teach you how to disconnect yourself from the worries of the brain trying to bone you all the time. I learned the technique from somewhere many moons ago. I can disconnect and sleep anywhere.
    Sheesh Beast, we really were separated by birth! I've fallen asleep, BB in hand. Awakening later to realize I'd been BBM'd and Pinged at least a half a dozen times. The BB was on vibrate, with a series of 3 per alert. Needless to say, the little marsupial was none too pleased, and I was
    06-13-09 07:19 AM
    Thanks Wolf! I do enjoy it. I hope to maybe make a career out of it one day.

Most of those were taken with my older camera. I had a Casio Exilim for the longest time and then it was stolen. I ended up replacing it with some cheap $30 camera from Wal-Mart that took really grainy pictures. I replaced that one a few months ago with another Exilim off of eBay. I want to get a DSLR but for now I'm looking at regular Point & Shoots since they don't cost as much. For now I'm hoping to get one with higher than 6MP. The camera I have now is beat to ****. I bought it used and it's been through a lot since I got it.
    Someday I'll get a digital myself, but I really enjoy the imaging on film. Thought the films that I like are getting very expensive, and hard to find.
    06-13-09 07:23 AM
    Someday I'll get a digital myself, but I really enjoy the imaging on film. Thought the films that I like are getting very expensive, and hard to find.
    I have a film camera too. It was my sister's from when she took photography in school but I don't use it much.
    06-13-09 07:35 AM
    Sheesh Beast, we really were separated by birth! I've fallen asleep, BB in hand. Awakening later to realize I'd been BBM'd and Pinged at least a half a dozen times. The BB was on vibrate, with a series of 3 per alert. Needless to say, the little marsupial was none too pleased, and I was
    Oh, I'd bet. I fell asleep mid-post several times this week, just dozing, with semi-lucid writing even while asleep.

06-13-09 07:41 AM
    Film isn't all that bad. I still use my old Nikon FE2 when I can. Wonderful piece of work I picked up at a pawnshop a couple of years ago. I still love some of the old school ways. I have some terrific stuff, and a lot of my work was for the military. Some of it is even published, but it's been decades ago.

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-13-09 at 07:53 AM.
    06-13-09 07:45 AM
    Oh, I'd bet. I fell asleep mid-post several times this week, just dozing, with semi-lucid writing even while asleep.
    Ahhhh, you wake up to read your own writing with surprise too. I often wonder what I have post, and not been aware of.
    06-13-09 07:48 AM
    Ahhhh, you wake up to read your own writing with surprise too. I often wonder what I have post, and not been aware of.
    You got it. I have been typing some wild stuff. One of the young ladies I was BBMing with and I fell asleep at almost the same time the other morning. She messaged me later, but there was no real need. It doesn't upset me. You really have to work at it to get me upset.

06-13-09 07:57 AM
    She massaged me later, but there was no real need.
    Does lil pistol know about this?
    06-13-09 08:14 AM
    Does lil pistol know about this?
    lil pistol knows all. This is part of why I stay out of trouble. My own integrity takes care of the rest. If I got out of line, the ladies would let her know, and the heat WOULD be on!

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-13-09 at 08:22 AM.
    06-13-09 08:18 AM
    lil pistol knows all. This is part of why I stay out of trouble. My own integrity takes care of the rest. If I got out of line, the ladies would let her know, and the heat WOULD be on!
    I'm glad for you your lil pistol doesn't think getting a massage from a young lady, as an empathetic gesture, constitutes crossing a line. In my book however....
    06-13-09 08:28 AM
    hello TBL'ers! Its been nutzie here, as usual! Lol hope everyone is doing good-hope to stop back in later! Ciao!

06-13-09 09:16 AM
    and btw Wolf in aswer to your question--NO I haven't been back to the "I love" thread - I'll have to check it out now tho

06-13-09 09:17 AM
    Hello shelli! Goodbye shelli!!

06-13-09 09:19 AM
    Hi Shelli! Bye Shelli!

Hey Wolf, I have a question.... do you have any experience with the Zagg InvisibleShield?
    06-13-09 09:22 AM
    Did I just see Sheli flash by? Why yes, I believe I did! How unusual
    06-13-09 09:23 AM
    Hi Shelli! Bye Shelli!

Hey Wolf, I have a question.... do you have any experience with the Zagg InvisibleShield?
    Sorry, but not at all. I've been using Fellowes WriteRight screen protectors on my Pearl, since replacing the screen. They work well, but have to be cut to size and are a little difficult to apply.
    06-13-09 09:26 AM
    Did I just see Sheli flash by? Why yes, I believe I did! How unusual
    you've heard of "flash gordon" right??? Well, I'm "pink flash!" LMAO

:::waving::: HI GIRLS!!

06-13-09 09:29 AM
    Oops! My bad I tried to stop the post before it actually posted!!! Sorry people!!

edit: I deleted the double post
    06-13-09 09:30 AM
    Alright. I have one of the full body ones on my Curve and am thinking about taking it off. It's starting to peel and I hate how it collects lint on the edges of the shield. Time to go search and see if I can find an answer to how easy or difficult it is to remove.
    06-13-09 09:30 AM
    :::waves frantically back to shelli:: ::and screams:: HI!!!!!!!! Haha

06-13-09 09:31 AM
86,775 ... 851852853854855 ...