Morning Wolf! Morning Shilah!

Sorry, I got tied up with the laundry and then put a movie in to watch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 05:06 AM
    Last time I actually slept here at work was when I was sick the time before. Usually have people to talk to and keep me company, but everyone was either not working or asleep.
    06-13-09 05:06 AM
    Morning Wolf! Morning Shilah!

Sorry, I got tied up with the laundry and then put a movie in to watch.

Morning and hello again. It's okay I got lost in my head for a while anyways.
    06-13-09 05:07 AM
    Morning kaka! "Tied up with the laundry"? I didn't know you were like that kaka!
    src, I'm almost always at least a little lost in my own head. There's nothing wrong with that at all. You finally feeling better?
    06-13-09 05:14 AM
    Still not 100%, but my ear isnt making any pain for me so im good. I finished taking one of the meds and 4 more days for the other! Thanks, How are you doing wolf?
    06-13-09 05:17 AM
    I'm super fantastic! Got a lot of work planned for the day, and I'm determined to not screw around. I hope I follow my plan.
    Strep is heck to get rid of, I used to get it every year. Praise G_d it's been most of 20 since I've had it. Had an ear infection once, that has to be about the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life, and I know pain. I feel for you src, hopefully you will completely up to snuff soon.
    06-13-09 05:24 AM
    I'm super fantastic! Got a lot of work planned for the day, and I'm determined to not screw around. I hope I follow my plan.
    Strep is heck to get rid of, I used to get it every year. Praise G_d it's been most of 20 since I've had it. Had an ear infection once, that has to be about the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life, and I know pain. I feel for you src, hopefully you will completely up to snuff soon.
    I get ear infections alot, 2nd one ive had this year. They are no walk in the park by any means. Thanks, I hope cuz being sick is really making me a b!tch lol. Have fun with your "work" for the day, Im going to try and clean if I feel like it. If not its no big deal.
    06-13-09 05:28 AM
    Morning kaka! "Tied up with the laundry"? I didn't know you were like that kaka!
    src, I'm almost always at least a little lost in my own head. There's nothing wrong with that at all. You finally feeling better?
    LMAO. There's a lot you don't know about me Wolf

06-13-09 05:41 AM
    LMAO. There's a lot you don't know about me Wolf
    And let's keep it that way!

Is that a train car window on your avatar? I presume it's your fiance's fingerprints all over it. (yes, I can read it)
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 06-13-09 at 06:15 AM.
    06-13-09 06:03 AM
    MMMM Donut
    06-13-09 06:10 AM
    Good morning Ed, shi and kasi! it's TGIF for me, finally!

06-13-09 06:15 AM
    And let's keep it that way!

Is that a train car window on your avatar? I presume it's your fiance's fingerprints all over it. (yes, I can read it)
    Lol. Thanks for the laugh this morning Wolf.

It's a school bus window and those are actually my fingerprints. I was bored one day on the bus when it was raining and the windows were fogged up. I ended up drawing on the window and thought it would make a neat picture. That photo was actually taken about 5 years ago. I posted the whole picture in that "Cool Pictures" thread.
    06-13-09 06:16 AM
    Good morning Ed, shi and kasi! it's TGIF for me, finally!

Morning mike! Yay!!
    06-13-09 06:17 AM
    Morning Mike, enjoy your Friday. May you give crap as well as you receive.

Glad to be of service to you kaka! I did see it on the picture thread, your weeping willow I really liked.
    06-13-09 06:27 AM
    Hopefully I keep all the crap and give back clean water. People in Nebraska are going to drink it.

06-13-09 06:32 AM
    Shower time! Gotta go I'm running late - Tanya's at a horse show, so I have morning horse chores, too. And I have to get my guys doughnuts - Saturday ritual.
    Hope you all have great days!

06-13-09 06:35 AM
    Morning Mike, enjoy your Friday. May you give crap as well as you receive.

Glad to be of service to you kaka! I did see it on the picture thread, your weeping willow I really liked.
    The one of the tree hanging over the water? I don't know what kind of tree that was but that is one of my favorite pictures. I need to get back down to that lake sometime and take more pictures. I haven't been there since I moved out of my parent's home. I also need to get myself a DSLR camera. My Point & Shoot takes ok pictures but they aren't that great.
    06-13-09 06:44 AM
    Wow, my lil pistol is just full of excitement after yesterday's success. She pops the light on about 3 am and is going out to pick up free plants that the local Wally World was dumping. She's so wound up about the progress made yesterday, and couldn't sleep.

She's gotten into this site called Freecycle and has been finding things that people have been wanting to get rid of for free. They posted about the plants, boom, she was off!

So, good morning, kasi, Shilah Wolf, and Mike! If I missed anyone, it's only braingas.

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-13-09 at 07:07 AM.
    06-13-09 06:50 AM
    Morning bk!

06-13-09 06:51 AM
    Morning BK!
    06-13-09 06:53 AM
    Morning bk!

Good morning, Shilah! Sorry the desk was so full, yesterday. That was quite a bit of work we got done. That kitchen was a disaster. I pulled an unimaginable amount of dust from underneath of thay refrigerator. An extra set of hands for the BB wouldve come in handy.

06-13-09 06:56 AM
    Good morning, Shilah! Sorry the desk was so full, yesterday. That was quite a bit of work we got done. That kitchen was a disaster. I pulled an unimaginable amount of dust from underneath of thay refrigerator. An extra set of hands for the BB wouldve come in handy.

It's okay..finally calmed down about a hour later had some storms for a while needless to say didn't sleep very well at all yesterday.

06-13-09 06:57 AM
    Morning Beast!

kaka, I stand corrected. Took one more look, and while I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, a weeping willow it is not. You should get yourself a decent camera. Though DSLR is not a must. I've got an Olympus reflex that has served me well for many years. They have excellent optics, along with Canon and then of course Nikon, Leica and Hasselblad. You've got a good eye, we've got a couple who do around here. You seem to enjoy it too, I'm sure you could find something inexpensive through Craig's List or such.
    06-13-09 06:59 AM
    Morning BK!
    Kasi, let no one talk you out of your screen name change. Two thumbs up, and far more befitting someone of your magnitude. I have to edit AT to give you your capital now. How are you this morning? Me, I got some sleep last night on the floor, in the couch, and finally dragged myself upstairs to my bed.

06-13-09 07:00 AM
    It's okay..finally calmed down about a hour later had some storms for a while needless to say didn't sleep very well at all yesterday.

I'm really going to have to teach you how to disconnect yourself from the worries of the brain trying to bone you all the time. I learned the technique from somewhere many moons ago. I can disconnect and sleep anywhere.

06-13-09 07:04 AM
86,775 ... 850851852853854 ...