Well I survived the dentist! I have a really high tolerance to any kind of drug so I asked them to shoot me up with plenty of novocane (sp?) Well I got what I asked for & I didn't feel a thing while in the chair. Its now over an hour later & I still can't feel half of my face. I can't move my top lip, can't talk right, can't smoke a cig, & I'm scared if I try to take a drink it will end up in my bra. Jeeeez how long does this stuff last?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 03:24 PM
    Mike---thank you for the beautiful singing and serenating me!
    Glad your day was quiet-but yet good

BK! Hi!

Blondie -yea so your face will be numb for awhile- and its "novacaine" I bel'd how its spelled being you were wondering! glad you survived the dental treatment!

06-11-09 03:46 PM
    You'll feel it starting to go away in about an hour or so, SBerry.

I need to get in and have a couple of bad ones yanked, myself. Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled years ago, then travelled 150 mi to my then g/fs house. She asked me why I sounded a little funny during dinner. I told her and her jaw dropped. She'd had 1 pulled and spent 3 days in bed.

Even my oncologist said I had incredible tolerance.

06-11-09 03:48 PM
    No, P!nk I'm here, just getting caught up after being rudely awakened by the shop people. I drove in a lot of fog this morning and that is one of the worst things to drive a truck in.

Your earlier question about downloading w/p from zedge, it's pretty much the same as saving anything on here I have several w/ps from them for my Curve.

BK sorry to hear you got woken up RUDELY might I add!
    So far I created an acct on zedge and got one avatar-ShilzieGirl told me how to take the image and save it to the DT and then upload it to CB for an avatar from there. But now, I want to send it thru email to my ph so I can share it with some peeps, but when I sent the image from my dt it said that the attachment could not be opened on my device don't know why! So if maybe some1 knows-you could tell me-i would appreciate it!
    TIA!

06-11-09 03:51 PM

I need to get in and have a couple of bad ones yanked, myself. Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled years ago, then travelled 150 mi to my then g/fs house. She asked me why I sounded a little funny during dinner. I told her and her jaw dropped. She'd had 1 pulled and spent 3 days in bed.

same here I had all 4 pulled at once when I was 18 or so! I looked worse than I really felt!

06-11-09 03:52 PM

You know that's craaazy right?! To have 4 teeth pulled & then go eat dinner? Jeeeeez. Jim you da man.
    My last wisdom tooth I felt fine after they did it & I even tried to go to work that afternoon but they sent me home lol. But th next day, actually th whole next week, I was in the worst pain I've ever been in. I had dry socket & it got really reallly realllly bad. I've got 1 more wisdom to go

06-11-09 04:17 PM
    Blondie what is "dry socket" when you get a wisdom pulled? I've hear the term.

edit:nevermind-i googled it-and that must not have been fun at all!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-11-09 at 05:35 PM.
    06-11-09 04:22 PM
    You know that's craaazy right?! To have 4 teeth pulled & then go eat dinner? Jeeeeez. Jim you da man.
    My last wisdom tooth I felt fine after they did it & I even tried to go to work that afternoon but they sent me home lol. But th next day, actually th whole next week, I was in the worst pain I've ever been in. I had dry socket & it got really reallly realllly bad. I've got 1 more wisdom to go

why not do them all at the same time?
    06-11-09 04:34 PM

They gave me perkies, too. The only reason I used them was to have an excuse to take a nap.

06-11-09 04:58 PM
    helloooooooooooo TBL'ers! any one around?
    06-11-09 05:29 PM
    Shells, when they pull a tooth, the body makes a protective plug in the hole created. A dry socket happens when the plug comes out and bare nerves are exposed, !

06-11-09 05:31 PM
    They gave me perkies, too. The only reason I used them was to have an excuse to take a nap.

I love perkie naps, lol. Keep them away from me, I like them a little too much, .

When I had my wisdoms pulled - yes, all 4 at one time with only novacaine, I got 3 dry sockets - common among smokers. I had to go back twice for pain medicine. TG I had a dentist who believed in medicine - afterwards anyway. Knowing what I do now, I wouldn't have let him pull them all at once, and I would have insisted on laughing gas!

06-11-09 05:35 PM
    Shells, when they pull a tooth, the body makes a protective plug in the hole created. A dry socket happens when the plug comes out and bare nerves are exposed, !

ah-ha! yea i did google it too! so thats why they ask you if your a smoker! i had all 4 pulled when i was 18ish also, but no dry sockets! TG! cause that doesnt sound like something id want!

how are ya tonight mike?
    06-11-09 05:38 PM
    I'm good, tonight's easy dinner night, brats and steak fries, . Tanya's cooking always easy when she cooks,

06-11-09 05:48 PM
    hey everyone
    06-11-09 05:54 PM
    Shells, I don't know if you saw my post last night, but one of my friends in the curve forums asked me to come back and help again. I guess there's anarchy and a bunch of bad advice being given out. He has a hard time being nice to some people and is in trouble with some mods for snapping at some rude newbies - I'm needed to help with the "rude" people because I have a lot of patience. I was kind of semi retired, but I guess if they need me, I'll spend some more time over there.

06-11-09 05:56 PM
    ah-ha! Yea I had an easy dinner night tonight too! Its called "left overs"

06-11-09 05:57 PM
    Hello all, it's been a long work day, 3 hours left. Time for some e-paper work

06-11-09 06:09 PM
    hey Nort! Glad your day is almost done!

06-11-09 06:13 PM
    Mike, I had some of the same problems in the 8100 thread, but I didn't snap at them on the forum. I collected their posts and sent them PM's explaining that I'd like to keep the forum positive and the mods out of it. Every time it did the trick.

06-11-09 06:28 PM
    Hey gang sorry I didn't answer those questions RIGHT after I posted but I fell RIGHT asleep. I'm awake now but my mouth still isn't. My teeth hurt. All of them. But my lips & cheeks are still numb

06-11-09 06:31 PM
    BTW evening everyone! Mike, Sheli, Snort, Jamoh and anyone else that's lurking out there. There's always a couple.

06-11-09 06:31 PM
    Hey Wolfie how are ya?
    Hey Ex
    I don't know a whole lot, but I know more about my curve than most newbies so I'll start checking over there when I can to see what I can help with

06-11-09 06:34 PM
    Hello Strawberry, knew I'd miss atleast one. Little oral work done today young lady?

06-11-09 06:35 PM
    Hey gang sorry I didn't answer those questions RIGHT after I posted but I fell RIGHT asleep. I'm awake now but my mouth still isn't. My teeth hurt. All of them. But my lips & cheeks are still numb

no worries blondie-i fig'd you went and laid down to take yourself a good nap

I'm sorry to hear your in pain now tho do you have an Rx for pain--if not perhaps a couple of motrin may help ya?

06-11-09 06:35 PM
86,775 ... 831832833834835 ...