Hi Kasi how are you hon? What are you writing?
    Hey did you get th pm I sent you? I just wanted to let you know I'll b available to you if you ever want to talk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey. I'm ok. Did some more job hunting today and filled out more applications.
    A short story. I've always had a passion for writing even though I'm not too good at it. It's a good way to get your emotions out when you aren't good at expressing them. Whenever inspiration hits I try to write it down. I'm working on something I started over a year ago but never finished.

Yep, I got your PM, I haven't had a chance to add you yet but I will before I head to bed.

06-11-09 01:27 AM
    So um Shi you didn't answer how you're doing. Get any of your stuff worked out yet?
    Seems like were all having a tough time lately. Sux.

Stuff as in what?
    Hi, yes, I'm still here, I was visiting SKs thread about Bailey. SBerry unusually quiet night. Hey, Shilah and kasi. Still drikving for about 2.5 hours.

ahhh I see. be careful watch the road!!
    06-11-09 01:29 AM
    I always keep a watch on the road. Ducked by another deer earlier.

06-11-09 01:36 AM
    Oh I don't know what "stuff" exactly I just know that you've been upset lately too. I hope whatever it is you get it worked out. That's all and just like I told kasi I'm available to you too if you ever need to talk. If super hero BK isn't available that is.

Hello Mr.SuperHero! I hope you're having a nice night.

Kasi I feel ya about the writing. I have a journal I write in occassionally when I start to get too emotional & just can't speak what I'm feeling.

06-11-09 01:38 AM
    I always keep a watch on the road. Ducked by another deer earlier.

eek! Better not hit any. I've only hit one, I was going 20 mph lol.
    06-11-09 01:40 AM
    I'm alright. Just coming over the hill to Emporia, KS. Lights are nice. Then up to Kansas City, KS.

06-11-09 01:42 AM
    eek! Better not hit any. I've only hit one, I was going 20 mph lol.
    Well, I saw the one last week, too. Just nothing I could do about it.

06-11-09 01:45 AM
    Oh I don't know what "stuff" exactly I just know that you've been upset lately too. I hope whatever it is you get it worked out. That's all and just like I told kasi I'm available to you too if you ever need to talk. If super hero BK isn't available that is.

Hello Mr.SuperHero! I hope you're having a nice night.

Kasi I feel ya about the writing. I have a journal I write in occassionally when I start to get too emotional & just can't speak what I'm feeling.

ahhh that "stuff". Im working on it. Thanks I have talked to bk a few times.
    06-11-09 01:45 AM
    Well, I saw the one last week, too. Just nothing I could do about it.

Yeah sometimes better to take the hit I've came within a inch of hiting one I slamed on my brakes and bearly missed him and I was going like 50 at least. Shouldnt have been driving that fast on my curvy road but gave me heart attack and i shook for 30 mins lol.
    06-11-09 01:47 AM
    When I got home tonight I walked into a very pleasant surprise. The fam had done what I asked & cleaned up th house a little. Th biggest thing for me is always sweeping th floors & they did them it feels good to walk barefoot on a clean floor

06-11-09 01:49 AM
    I think I'm gona read my little love poems again & get to bed. Those poems are exactly what I've been needing lately. Sleep too. Goodnight Shi & Kasi & goodnight Jim.
    xo

06-11-09 01:55 AM
    Well talking about cleaning, lil pistol was asking how we were gonna get the odor of dog out of the house. I told her to pick up a couple cans of fresh coffee grounds. Spread it around, clean it up, no more noxious odor.

06-11-09 02:03 AM
    G'night, SBerry
    Did you get finish my story?

06-11-09 02:04 AM
    night strawberry

06-11-09 02:32 AM
    UGHHH [rant] I just signed on to mytmobile for the first time since they changed the site and am looking at my plan details. My plan is the unlimited Familytime which when we signed up for it was unlimited everything.... Including text messages. I have not changed my plan in any way and now it no longer includes text. WTF? I thought when they changed plan details things were grandfathered in!?!? But on the regular site it says "You get unlimited nationwide calling and text, IM, picture and video messaging to anyone on any network, even landlines.". Looks like I have to call customer service. [/rant]

06-11-09 02:55 AM
    Sleep well my sweet strawberry...

Mmmmm, strawberries......

Morning BK and Shilah and Kasi. I'm hitting the showers. Be back.

06-11-09 03:24 AM
    UGHHH [rant] I just signed on to mytmobile for the first time since they changed the site and am looking at my plan details. My plan is the unlimited Familytime which when we signed up for it was unlimited everything.... Including text messages. I have not changed my plan in any way and now it no longer includes text. WTF? I thought when they changed plan details things were grandfathered in!?!? But on the regular site it says "You get unlimited nationwide calling and text, IM, picture and video messaging to anyone on any network, even landlines.". Looks like I have to call customer service. [/rant]

Thats weird I would be calling customer service griping!
    Sleep well my sweet strawberry...

Mmmmm, strawberries......

Morning BK and Shilah and Kasi. I'm hitting the showers. Be back.

Morning!
    06-11-09 03:33 AM
    Happy Thursday TBL! It's a good thing, looks like this week has been rough on many. May it be an easy slide from here.
    06-11-09 03:34 AM
    Happy Thursday TBL! It's a good thing, looks like this week has been rough on many. May it be an easy slide from here.
    Morning! I only get one day off this week but Im deft looking forward to it...
    06-11-09 03:35 AM
    It would be nice to catch a break, Wolf, been a weird one.

06-11-09 03:36 AM
    Dang there campers, hang on! Sometimes it's more than an 8 second ride. Me, I'm just gonna roll with it. They can only me so much before I have to laugh.
    06-11-09 03:42 AM
    Morning Wolfenstein! How u be?

Yeah, this week has blown a$$..... Let's hope the finish is good.....

06-11-09 03:52 AM
    Hey Jef, just gonna keep on , no matter what work brings me. And the rest is too awesome to have it bother me anyway. What up with you, getting a little smitten I see.
    Beast, if it's strange for you, I can only imagine!
    src, did you find out about the car yet?
    06-11-09 03:58 AM
    Morning Wolf, Jef BK & Shilah!

It sounds like this hasn't been a good week for anyone. Thank goodness it's almost over!

06-11-09 03:59 AM
    Nope havent found out anything about the car I should just kick the crap out of it till it works. It would make me feel better prbly not the car tho lol.

morning kasi!
    06-11-09 04:02 AM
86,775 ... 822823824825826 ...