ahh! Your kitty died?! I'm sorry how sad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 08:26 PM
    wow--theres like no one in here tonight! sheesh......

hi nort--and no i didnt mean you were "no one" hows work?
    Oh we were pretty busy and got some cleaning done, now just waiting on the next shift to show up.

RIP Bailey the Cat, glad she had a long life.

06-10-09 08:26 PM
    Oh we were pretty busy and got some cleaning done, now just waiting on the next shift to show up.

RIP Bailey the Cat, glad he had a long life.

well at least your outta there in half hr!
    06-10-09 08:30 PM
    I'm sorry SK, I'm sure it's very hard right now. It sure was for me when I had to put down my BeeBop. God bless you and give you strength.

06-10-09 08:33 PM
    sorry Shil-got a phone call! il be back
    06-10-09 08:35 PM
    sorry Shil-got a phone call! il be back
    How dare you leave me like that! Lol nahh I'm jk I fig that's what happened its okay think I may try to take a nap lol

06-10-09 08:36 PM
    How dare you leave me like that! Lol nahh I'm jk I fig that's what happened its okay think I may try to take a nap lol

ok take your nap! catch ya later in here then!
    06-10-09 08:45 PM
    LMAO BK!! Class is dis-missed!!! but remember kids---nothing leaves the room
    06-10-09 08:52 PM
    i think im gonna venture out to on-topic :::looks around, makes sure everything is off....locks door behind me:::
    06-10-09 08:53 PM
    Yeah my post count has been slacking maybe me too.

06-10-09 08:55 PM
    It is quiet in here. It's such a pain to type with a trackball that doesn't go up half the time. Now I'm regretting not getting expedited shipping for the replacement. Now. I know better. Shells, those track balls are so easy to replace on Curves. You have 3 little clips at 9, 6 and 3 O'Clock, the retaining ring comes right out with a little wiggling - I use a toothpick and plastic tweezers - plastic to not scratch it and it's magnitized. When you put the new one in, make sure the little silver tail on the bottom is pointing toward the bottom of the phone. I think you can get pink trackballs from CNN.

06-10-09 08:59 PM
    It is quiet in here. It's such a pain to type with a trackball that doesn't go up half the time. Now I'm regretting not getting expedited shipping for the replacement. Now. I know better. Shells, those track balls are so easy to replace on Curves. You have 3 little clips at 9, 6 and 3 O'Clock, the retaining ring comes right out with a little wiggling - I use a toothpick and plastic tweezers - plastic to not scratch it and it's magnitized. When you put the new one in, make sure the little silver tail on the bottom is pointing toward the bottom of the phone. I think you can get pink trackballs from CNN.

my stupid trackball that came WITH my 8900 is extremely sticky at times ...its so annoying
    06-10-09 09:05 PM

hey nort- mike.....what i want to know is how you guys go in here! LOL i locked the doors!!! lmao

thanks mike, im just really ish scared of screwing it up....ive seen horror stories posted here about cnn. that they take forever to arrive. it was a post a while back, maybe month or 2 ago.

hopefully your new berry will arrive sooner than expected for ya. :::crosses fingers for mike:::
    06-10-09 09:06 PM
    my stupid trackball that came WITH my 8900 is extremely sticky at times ...its so annoying
    and it was like that when you got it brand new? what did your carrier say, if you called them about it.
    06-10-09 09:08 PM
    Well good that you got to use your broken one while waiting on a replacement. Bad the jamoh is having trackball trouble too. I hope they iron that issue out in the next few months.

06-10-09 09:09 PM
    and it was like that when you got it brand new? what did your carrier say, if you called them about it.
    it started happening a couple days after i got it and the ugly chrome paint chipped all the way off

but i hate doing the warranty exchange cus you get a refurb phone so i just deal with it
    06-10-09 09:10 PM
    Sorry had to leave for a lttle while. Storms moved in. Had to get boys out early.
    Sorry to hear bout that sweet kitty dieing. We have a cat that I have gotten attached to. I feel bad now not being able to give her the attention she needs since we have been busy. I don't know what I would do if we lost our Wonder Woman.

06-10-09 09:10 PM
    Sheli, check cellphoneshop.net, and see if they sell trackballs. The price will be better, and the shipping will be too.

06-10-09 09:13 PM

Sorry to hear you lost Bailey, SK. Always hard to lose a friend.

06-10-09 09:18 PM
    it started happening a couple days after i got it and the ugly chrome paint chipped all the way off

but i hate doing the warranty exchange cus you get a refurb phone so i just deal with it
    how come you didnt go back to them with it then? maybe they could of switched out the trackball for you. ya know what i mean?
    06-10-09 09:18 PM
    yeah but i had probs with my old 8300 and had them switch it out and i wasnt ever happy with the replacement so i decided just to stick with this one and not be one of those pansies that goes through 8 8900s haha im not very picky or hard to please...other than those smal things i have absolutely no complaints about the phone so i mean its not really a big deal lol
    06-10-09 09:19 PM
    Sorry had to leave for a lttle while. Storms moved in. Had to get boys out early.
    Sorry to hear bout that sweet kitty dieing. We have a cat that I have gotten attached to. I feel bad now not being able to give her the attention she needs since we have been busy. I don't know what I would do if we lost our Wonder Woman.

no prob pistol.....and yes its hard when you lose a pet--they ARE part of the family, ive lost too many in the past few years and i feel bad for SK.

i also sent you a PM pistol and either way, there will be no hard feelings.
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-10-09 at 09:22 PM.
    06-10-09 09:20 PM
    well since we're talking about trackballs I ordered a G1 trackball for my Jav but USPS keeps jerking me around aka they lost it.
    06-10-09 09:20 PM
    Sheli, check cellphoneshop.net, and see if they sell trackballs. The price will be better, and the shipping will be too.

hey wolf! how are ya this evening? thanks, will do, i will check out cps.net!
    06-10-09 09:21 PM
    well since we're talking about trackballs I ordered a G1 trackball for my Jav but USPS keeps jerking me around aka they lost it.
    oh the G1 has the black ring instead of the silver ring right?
    06-10-09 09:22 PM
86,775 ... 818819820821822 ...