looking for a tv station that actually shows my weather besides the weather channel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where's your locals!? Normally all 4 of ours provide commercial free weather coverage for hours until one goes of air then they all win, they also bring down the Detriot channel helicopters for damage coverage...a bit overkill

06-10-09 06:53 PM
    Hello BX we meet again, Jamie.

06-10-09 06:55 PM
    looking for a tv station that actually shows my weather besides the weather channel

if you have a newer television that get HD stations usually the stations that have the news say channel 3 ...will have a dedicated weather channel like 3-1 or 3-2...try ti if you can
    06-10-09 06:55 PM

hello there
    06-10-09 06:56 PM
    Hi, everyone. Come to set in a spell before my bb dies. My daughter took my car charger. I NEED the adult interaction.

HEY PISTOL!!! how are ya! its good to see you! i wanted to say that you and BK have picked out some really nice colors for the din rm and kit!! they compliment each other well together!
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-10-09 at 07:01 PM.
    06-10-09 06:57 PM
    Where's your locals!? Normally all 4 of ours provide commercial free weather coverage for hours until one goes of air then they all win, they also bring down the Detriot channel helicopters for damage coverage...a bit overkill

The closest is abilene and they are being stupid and none of the cable companies here have them because they wanted to make it more money. So the closest is like waco. There is a severe storm watch for here so it may not get to bad

06-10-09 06:57 PM
    hey bx, nort(again!) and jamie!

how are ya all doin?
    06-10-09 06:58 PM
    as long as u r careful u will be fine. then u start getting more and witching them out every day lol..
    well, i dont know how often i will be switching the t/b's out, i just want to get a pink one and il be happy!

Perhaps-i can send my private jet to you-fly you here-have you switch mine out for me-and fly you back home....would you go for that?
    06-10-09 07:00 PM
    The closest is abilene and they are being stupid and none of the cable companies here have them because they wanted to make it more money. So the closest is like waco. There is a severe storm watch for here so it may not get to bad

well hopefully it wont get that bad for you. how are you feelin since this morn-besides you cant sleep?
    06-10-09 07:03 PM
    il be back in a few--gotta put some bon jovi on my kids ipod! BRB!
    06-10-09 07:04 PM
    well hopefully it wont get that bad for you. how are you feelin since this morn-besides you cant sleep?
    Were under a severe thunderstorm warning and by the radar we will prbly get hit..I'm alright I guess..you?

06-10-09 07:08 PM
    Thanks. I just got the colors from walmart. They were choices that already matched together in a room. I figured I would spread them out so it would flow from room to room since you can see them
    HEY PISTOL!!! how are ya! its good to see you! i wanted to say that you and BK have picked out some really nice colors for the din rm and kit!! they compliment each other well together!
    06-10-09 07:10 PM
    Were under a severe thunderstorm warning and by the radar we will prbly get hit..I'm alright I guess..you?

we had severe thunderstorm warnings with hail and flood advisories every day the past 3 weeks....today is actually one of the only days it hasnt rained here
    06-10-09 07:11 PM
    we had severe thunderstorm warnings with hail and flood advisories every day the past 3 weeks....today is actually one of the only days it hasnt rained here

Yeah its suppose to rain the rest of this week.

06-10-09 07:13 PM
    Yeah its suppose to rain the rest of this week.

it sucks my car has hail dings ....but now all of south floridas lawns are extremely green and luscious... it gets annoying after like 3days haha
    06-10-09 07:15 PM

im getting thru.....trying to keep the chin up!
    06-10-09 07:18 PM
    it sucks my car has hail dings ....but now all of south floridas lawns are extremely green and luscious... it gets annoying after like 3days haha
    That sucks at least you have green grass Oooo GREEN lol my car sucks anyways I have insurance so I'm not worried about it that much.

06-10-09 07:19 PM
    Thanks. I just got the colors from walmart. They were choices that already matched together in a room. I figured I would spread them out so it would flow from room to room since you can see them

well you did a terrific job on chosing---and ya didnt even need my professional advice!! LOL

overall--hows the rest of the dream home doin?
    06-10-09 07:20 PM
    youll be fine
    06-10-09 07:20 PM
    im getting thru.....trying to keep the chin up!
    Up up and away

06-10-09 07:22 PM
    jamie--love the avatar! --is that a pix of you in your mamma's belly??? LMAO!!
    06-10-09 07:22 PM

what up nort what u up 2 ?
    06-10-09 07:23 PM
    jamie--love the avatar! --is that a pix of you in your mamma's belly??? LMAO!!

haha thank you...everyone says that their like...that sucha funny avatar...i jus found it off of Flickr one day
    06-10-09 07:23 PM
    Yeah I just don't like storms... Grease lightning go grease lightning

06-10-09 07:24 PM
    Up up and away

call me 'mary poppins" LMAO!

and Shil i meant to tell you also--the avatar you have....i tried snaggin that from some website, but i couldnt copy and paste then i saw you had it!! I was like WHAT!! oh no she didnt!!! lmao!! and, yes, you did!!! LOL
    06-10-09 07:24 PM
86,775 ... 816817818819820 ...