Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

The prognosis for my Javelin isn't so great. T-Mo's sending me a replacement for the trackball
    problem I've been having - it is sticking and not able to move up about 50% of the time. Damn, had it all set up the way I liked it and everything. now I have to downgrade the OS and get my stuff saved to go on the new device.

At least they don't make you go through a lot; new one comes UPS and I have to get the old one to them in the return UPS envelope. I chose regular delivery - can take up to 5 days to get to me. I'm cheap and didn't want to pay rush charges. I can still use it so no big deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hey Mike! I'm doin ok.... sorry to hear about your Jav though-thats got to be frustrating to have to change everything over to a new device now. I'd be panicking if it were me!

06-10-09 04:51 PM
    hey Chels! Awww....our nort doesn't have a big ego! At least he doesn't seem like the type! Are ya nort?? Lol

I like to think I'm modest

06-10-09 04:53 PM
    US Marshals don't wear uniforms!

err.....ok-i thought they did! Oops!

06-10-09 05:00 PM
    I like to think I'm modest

me too-about myself that is!

06-10-09 05:01 PM
    Where did everyone go?

06-10-09 05:50 PM
    Where did everyone go?

funny nort-im usually the one saying that! But I'm still here-in and out-im cooking breakfast for dinner--mmmmmm......french toast!

06-10-09 05:59 PM
    I'm here Nort, just doing some stuff and have to put my berry down once in a while.
    Marshalls wear armbands when they want to identify themselves, and I think they wear ballcaps and jackets with yellow lettering on the Con Air flights.

06-10-09 06:01 PM
    funny nort-im usually the one saying that! But I'm still here-in and out-im cooking breakfast for dinner--mmmmmm......french toast!

I love breakfast for dinner! I usually make waffles and ham or sausage, mmmmm. I do make a mean french toast! My kids always want me to make it on Sundays.

06-10-09 06:03 PM
    I love breakfast for dinner! I usually make waffles and ham or sausage, mmmmm. I do make a mean french toast! My kids always want me to make it on Sundays.

well looks like I know where I'll be this Sunday! time to get the private jet ready! :::calls out to Watson, the pilot, for my private jet!! :::

:::"Watson! Prepare the jet for a flight on Sunday to Mikes house! :::

06-10-09 06:12 PM
    yea I was gonna look into the Storm2 also--but idk-i really like the curve one of these days I want to make the trackball P!NK

i have one with a black ring and the chrome topper on my pink curve.... i love it.
    06-10-09 06:14 PM
    I'm here Nort, just doing some stuff and have to put my berry down once in a while.
    Marshalls wear armbands when they want to identify themselves, and I think they wear ballcaps and jackets with yellow lettering on the Con Air flights.

They were wearing bullet proof vests with patch badges and I'd on the back. Then two local cops with them, there was a federal drug warrant. The con air aka JPATS. I'd like to be a federal agent of some sort either USSS or USMS or FBI.

06-10-09 06:17 PM
    i have one with a black ring and the chrome topper on my pink curve.... i love it.
    very cool Chelz....I'm just too chicken to try to pop out the trackball so I can do it! And I'm not exactly graceful either!

06-10-09 06:18 PM
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

The prognosis for my Javelin isn't so great. T-Mo's sending me a replacement for the trackball
    problem I've been having - it is sticking and not able to move up about 50% of the time. Damn, had it all set up the way I liked it and everything. now I have to downgrade the OS and get my stuff saved to go on the new device.

At least they don't make you go through a lot; new one comes UPS and I have to get the old one to them in the return UPS envelope. I chose regular delivery - can take up to 5 days to get to me. I'm cheap and didn't want to pay rush charges. I can still use it so no big deal.

hey Mike! I'm doin ok.... sorry to hear about your Jav though-thats got to be frustrating to have to change everything over to a new device now. I'd be panicking if it were me!

no its not... trust me.. i have my 7th bb siting next to me getting ready to switch to lol.
    Last edited by chelseytx; 06-10-09 at 06:29 PM.
    06-10-09 06:19 PM
    very cool Chelz....I'm just too chicken to try to pop out the trackball so I can do it! And I'm not exactly graceful either!

its actually really easy.. you just need to be carefully that you dont break the arms on the chrome piece.. but usually the new tb's come with those parts.
    06-10-09 06:28 PM
    anyone in here?

06-10-09 06:33 PM
    its actually really easy.. you just need to be carefully that you dont break the arms on the chrome piece.. but usually the new tb's come with those parts.
    i actually have a brand new trackball and chrome ring that i got from CB.....waiting patiently to turn P!NK so i can put it on my P!NK curve.....but i am scared of breaking those little arms on it by accident, then im up ****e's creek without a paddle
    06-10-09 06:37 PM
    anyone in here?

hey Shilzie girl---how are you??
    06-10-09 06:37 PM
    Hi, everyone. Come to set in a spell before my bb dies. My daughter took my car charger. I NEED the adult interaction.

06-10-09 06:39 PM
    anyone in here?

no, there's not, sorry!
    06-10-09 06:40 PM
    i actually have a brand new trackball and chrome ring that i got from CB.....waiting patiently to turn P!NK so i can put it on my P!NK curve.....but i am scared of breaking those little arms on it by accident, then im up ****e's creek without a paddle
    as long as u r careful u will be fine. then u start getting more and witching them out every day lol..
    06-10-09 06:40 PM
    What upppp "Shilzie"?

06-10-09 06:41 PM
    hey Shilzie girl---how are you??
    can't sleep...think the weather gonna get bad here in a hurry

06-10-09 06:45 PM
    What upppp "Shilzie"?

looking for a tv station that actually shows my weather besides the weather channel

06-10-09 06:47 PM
    whats up everyone
    06-10-09 06:51 PM
    hey peoples
    06-10-09 06:52 PM
86,775 ... 815816817818819 ...