Hey, I was writing the next installment of my story! Trying to mess me up, woman!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 07:48 AM
    I couldn't get my brother to do one little post, and now you want me to read all that? Well you, and your mother! Cause of course you are a brother from a different mother.

06-10-09 07:50 AM
    kasi-i don't know how the weather is by you---but it is raining here again!!! UGH!

It's cloudy right now. I think it is suppose to rain later.

06-10-09 07:54 AM
    well you said the crickets I figured I'd be a cricket. I'm ok don't feel that great and its running but still leakin an crap.

ohhhhh Shil-your not gettin sick again are ya?? yea I'll be honest-ive been weird the past few days myself-not sick physically-just emotionally/mentally. Idk what's bothering me..... and my sugar was frigin 157 this morn! Too high-not good-thats the first time that's happened in a loooong time for me in the morn!

06-10-09 07:55 AM
    I couldn't get my brother to do one little post, and now you want me to read all that? Well you, and your mother! Cause of course you are a brother from a different mother.

????? Whattaya mean, one little post? I owe these folks the next piece of the story I started on Monday with 8 parts of a 10 part story. They've been on pins and needles here, Bro.

06-10-09 07:57 AM
    ohhhhh Shil-your not gettin sick again are ya?? yea I'll be honest-ive been weird the past few days myself-not sick physically-just emotionally/mentally. Idk what's bothering me..... and my sugar was frigin 157 this morn! Too high-not good-thats the first time that's happened in a loooong time for me in the morn!

I hear you on the emtionally/mentally for sure...those pills make my stomach hurt and my right side has been bothering me again. Dang hope you get it under control and back to normal.

06-10-09 07:58 AM
    Hello boys and girls, I'm "back!"

06-10-09 08:00 AM
    your story has me under suspence! This one was funny lol.

06-10-09 08:00 AM
    That would be the one I requested right here

Morning Sheli!

Let me try that again:
    Come on Beast, we've got a run going!

Somebody, anybody? Hello,Hello, Hello...
    06-10-09 08:02 AM
    Skully, welcome back! How was the "vacation"?

06-10-09 08:05 AM
    I hear you on the emtionally/mentally for sure...those pills make my stomach hurt and my right side has been bothering me again. Dang hope you get it under control and back to normal.

oh no Shil-not another ear ache.....and I know what you mean with the antibio's-im allergic to ALL penicillons so I can only take Zithromax when I get sick and man, do they have heII wars in my stomach when I take them! Wooo! Can't stand it!

Yea my sugar will come down-im guessing the emotional stress part didn't help! As funny as this may sound--sometimes I get to a point where I think everyone is avoiding me-even my own family!!! LOL idk why! But I hate when I feel like this and puts me in a crappy mood too! Ahhhh...hormones-they have a wonderful way don't they.....

06-10-09 08:06 AM

Has it really been three days already? Welcome "back" SG!! We missed you around these parts.

06-10-09 08:06 AM

Welcome back, skull. You missed a lot of fun, I guess. As you can see, we broke 20k yesterday, well on our way to 21 already. Had a couple of Newbs come in, CousinAvi and jamiegroh. Say howdy!

06-10-09 08:07 AM
    HELLO SG :::give sg a hug::: ok, enough with the 3 day grace period! Welcome back!

06-10-09 08:09 AM
    That would be the one I requested right here

What run is going, am I missing something? I'm not totally awake here, yet.

06-10-09 08:09 AM
    Yes Kasi, it's really been three days! It feels like I've never been gone though! And blah, newbies aren't worth saying hello to! They probably won't stay anyways.

06-10-09 08:10 AM
    oh no Shil-not another ear ache.....and I know what you mean with the antibio's-im allergic to ALL penicillons so I can only take Zithromax when I get sick and man, do they have heII wars in my stomach when I take them! Wooo! Can't stand it!

Yea my sugar will come down-im guessing the emotional stress part didn't help! As funny as this may sound--sometimes I get to a point where I think everyone is avoiding me-even my own family!!! LOL idk why! But I hate when I feel like this and puts me in a crappy mood too! Ahhhh...hormones-they have a wonderful way don't they.....

No not my ear my actuall right side ...yeah hormones SUCK!! I get that way sometimes too think everyone aviods me I try to get ahold of them for days at a time and never hear from them only when it makes me upset or whatever..

06-10-09 08:11 AM
    and Shil I don't know about 'big brother' I don't watch it.

06-10-09 08:11 AM
    and Shil I don't know about 'big brother' I don't watch it.

I've watched it almost every year and I hadn't heard when it was coming on yet didn't know if anyone did or not.

06-10-09 08:14 AM
    No not my ear my actuall right side ...yeah hormones SUCK!! I get that way sometimes too think everyone aviods me I try to get ahold of them for days at a time and never hear from them only when it makes me upset or whatever..

ahhhhhhhhh.... Your right side AND you said your stomach hurts.....I don't want to startle you-but check that out to make sure its not your appendix, unless you have "other" things going on right now if you catch my drift.

06-10-09 08:14 AM

yea I know what ya mean and it makes you feel "lonely"

06-10-09 08:17 AM
    Yes Kasi, it's really been three days! It feels like I've never been gone though! And blah, newbies aren't worth saying hello to! They probably won't stay anyways.

It didn't seem like it was at all. Haha. That jamie person may be back but I don't know about that CousinAvi; he popped in here randomly.

06-10-09 08:18 AM
    About my side In like aug of '07 woke up to come to work and I got out of the shower and my right side was hurting really bad thought I must of just maybe pulled something or whatever figured it would go away. Went to work and kept getting worse to the point that I couldnt breathe without it hurting a doc walked up to talk to me and he could tell I was in pain. Didnt have insurance and sure as hel* wasnt going to go to the ER so I told my boss and went home. Got even worse to the point I was laying in the bathroom floor so I wouldnt have to go anywhere if I had to puke. Slept maybe 2 hours and bearly made it to the clinc the next day. The doc there didnt really know what was wrong and said I had to have some tests. I got pain pills for it and it went away but it comes back every know and then.
    I catch your drift its not the "other" thing. What happened is what I just quoted from earlier.

06-10-09 08:19 AM
    yea I know what ya mean and it makes you feel "lonely"

Yeah I do feel lonely since I am alone always.

06-10-09 08:21 AM
    Good morning ladies, Shelli, Kasi, Shi. Morning BK I give you a round of applause for this latest chapter!
    Morning Wolfie! Hey Skull good to have you back. Kinda feels like you never left tho. You sure its been 3 days???
    Hope I didn't miss anyone. Just got back from taking the kid to school. She only has 3 days left! Shower time for me & then off to my 12+ hour dreaded Wednesday.
    Everyone have a good 1 I'm sure I'll check in again soon enough.
    Sayonara

06-10-09 08:22 AM
86,775 ... 809810811812813 ...