Morning src, you doing well? How's the car?
    Morning. ehh im ok dont feel all that great today, the car SUCKS I hate it. Fixed the orignal problem now I have another problem to fix costing more $$$ which I cant really pull out of my a$$ lol. Guess I need to find another job.
    06-10-09 03:45 AM
    I'm doing great Jef, what up with you?

src, you still sick? Seems like you've never really recovered. What have you fixed and what still needs fixed? Maybe I can offer some advice.
    06-10-09 03:48 AM
    I'm 33. Where do I fall in?

Morning all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know. BS is saying he's the 4th oldest in this bunch but I can't believe that.

Morning!! In a better mood so far today?

06-10-09 03:52 AM
    Morning Wolf!

06-10-09 03:53 AM
    Morning Shilah. What's wrong with your car? I never saw. I just saw u had to walk home.

What's up Wolfie?

Well pardon my ignorance for not knowing a whole lot about cars. Wouldnt start just clicked knew it was battery. My dad was working so I walked home. Called my uncle he came and got me jumped it off went to napa got a new battery and oil and its been leaking power stering fluid and pretty fast so I have to place the rack or something underneath there something like that.
    06-10-09 03:54 AM
    I'm doing great Jef, what up with you?

src, you still sick? Seems like you've never really recovered. What have you fixed and what still needs fixed? Maybe I can offer some advice.
    My side has been hurting again the strep and ear infections I have meds for but not sure if its helping any. I've always had ear infections at least once a year.
    06-10-09 03:58 AM
    Morning kaka, how's you be?

src, if you've got someone in the fam that can look and see where the leak is, quite possible it's as simple as a loose fitting. Might be a hose that needs replaced, or the pump itself. The rack would be a surprise, but nothing is impossible. Just don't use any stop leak crap in it, that's going to be nothing but trouble in the long run.
    06-10-09 03:59 AM
    My side has been hurting again the strep and ear infections I have meds for but not sure if its helping any. I've always had ear infections at least once a year.
    What's wrong with your side? Usually with strep and ear infections the meds have to be taken till finished. Are you being a good girl and following the doctor's orders?
    06-10-09 04:01 AM
    I'm ok. Randomly browsing eBay since I'm bored. I should be doing laundry but I don't feel like going down to the basement.

06-10-09 04:05 AM

src, if you've got someone in the fam that can look and see where the leak is, quite possible it's as simple as a loose fitting. Might be a hose that needs replaced, or the pump itself. The rack would be a surprise, but nothing is impossible. Just don't use any stop leak crap in it, that's going to be nothing but trouble in the long run.
    Yes going to get my uncle and dad to take a look and see what the deal is.
    What's wrong with your side? Usually with strep and ear infections the meds have to be taken till finished. Are you being a good girl and following the doctor's orders?
    Yes I am taking all of the meds and the ear drops even though I can hardly swallow one of the pills and it makes me feel yuck. About my side In like aug of '07 woke up to come to work and I got out of the shower and my right side was hurting really bad thought I must of just maybe pulled something or whatever figured it would go away. Went to work and kept getting worse to the point that I couldnt breathe without it hurting a doc walked up to talk to me and he could tell I was in pain. Didnt have insurance and sure as hel* wasnt going to go to the ER so I told my boss and went home. Got even worse to the point I was laying in the bathroom floor so I wouldnt have to go anywhere if I had to puke. Slept maybe 2 hours and bearly made it to the clinc the next day. The doc there didnt really know what was wrong and said I had to have some tests. I got pain pills for it and it went away but it comes back every know and then.
    06-10-09 04:08 AM
    src, insurance or not you need to get that side checked! Nothing much in life can make more of a difference than your health.
    06-10-09 04:15 AM
    src, insurance or not you need to get that side checked! Nothing much in life can make more of a difference than your health.
    I know.......
    06-10-09 04:16 AM
    I'm doing better Kasi, but still not happy to be �t work, but eh, gotta pay the bills...

Shilah, I agree with Wolfie, find a way to get your side looked at. Have you tried starting with WebMD or something like that?

06-10-09 04:23 AM
    I'm doing better Kasi, but still not happy to be �t work, but eh, gotta pay the bills...

Shilah, I agree with Wolfie, find a way to get your side looked at. Have you tried starting with WebMD or something like that?

I usually just lay down and try not to think of it and wait till it passes.
    06-10-09 04:26 AM
    That's it Jef, we need to work on an app to make an optical mouse a full body scanner.
    06-10-09 04:27 AM
    That's it Jef, we need to work on an app to make an optical mouse a full body scanner.
    How long is this going to take?
    WebMD thinks I have postpartum depression.
    06-10-09 04:33 AM
    Uhhhhhhh, a while......

That would rock Wolfie! Good thinking!

06-10-09 04:35 AM
    We're still in the early experimental stage src. These things take time, and it's all hit and miss. Could have a breakthrough tomorrow, could be years in the making.

Gotta hit the shower, see you all later!
    06-10-09 04:36 AM
    Don't hit it too hard and break it!

06-10-09 04:39 AM
    Well, be sure to let me know if you ever get it going. Laters.
    06-10-09 04:39 AM
    I do agree that your health is important but it is hard to get checked out without insurance. I went a year and a half without it when I turned 18 and I was lucky to have not needed a doctor. I don't have it now either and I pray every time I have a random pain or feel ill that it is nothing serious and that it passes because I can't afford a doctor's visit. I'm thankful that I am lucky enough to not get sick often or anything like my sister did.

That would be pretty awesome.

06-10-09 05:10 AM
    I do agree that your health is important but it is hard to get checked out without insurance. I went a year and a half without it when I turned 18 and I was lucky to have not needed a doctor. I don't have it now either and I pray every time I have a random pain or feel ill that it is nothing serious and that it passes because I can't afford a doctor's visit. I'm thankful that I am lucky enough to not get sick often or anything like my sister did.

I just got insurance not to long ago. I went a little over a year and a half without it as well, even with insurance it doesnt help that much.
    06-10-09 05:13 AM
    I just got insurance not to long ago. I went a little over a year and a half without it as well, even with insurance it doesnt help that much.
    Oh. I had it up until I got fired in March. I think I only went to the doctors once the entire time I had it.

06-10-09 05:22 AM
    Oh. I had it up until I got fired in March. I think I only went to the doctors once the entire time I had it.

I'm on vist #2. I hope it stays that way. *knocks on wood*
    06-10-09 05:27 AM
    Good Morning all. Dogs decided I had to get up 20 minutes early. speaking of Doctors, looks like my javelin needs to go to the trackball doctor. I could just pop a new one in with my 8320, but this need to be replaced because one needs to take it apart to replace the trackball.

06-10-09 05:45 AM
86,775 ... 807808809810811 ...