How am I still a kid BS? I'm 21 and have been through a lot more in life than most people I know at my age have been through. I was forced to grow up faster than any of my friends did. It took a lot to get to this point in my life and even though I have my immature moments I'm more of an adult than any of my friends are now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    21 huh? That is pretty old.... You allowed to drink yet?
    06-09-09 11:45 PM
    ... Sorry. I just read that over and realized how much of an ******* I sound like. I should probably avoid speaking with others when I'm not in the best of moods.

Not in a good mood? Why, what's going on?
    06-09-09 11:45 PM
    hello bk where ever you are.
    How are you tonight, Shilah? I'm up here by Wichita Falls, now.

06-09-09 11:46 PM
    Yes, I'm settled in Jolly, Texas, had some decent Mexican food, came out to rest before o pick up tires tomorrow for GM, in Kansas City, KS.

Good stuff man

haha "i do what i want! im rick james b!tch"
    I'm Eric Cartman!
    21 huh? That is pretty old.... You allowed to drink yet?
    Yeah, I am. I don't drink often though. I have maybe three times since I turned 21.

what is everyone's age in here??
    06-09-09 11:48 PM
    So, jamiegroh, what brings you into our little establishment, (extends hand for a shake) Welcome to TBL, if this is your first visit.

06-09-09 11:49 PM
    Yeah, I am. I don't drink often though. I have maybe three times since I turned 21.

I don't either. Although I drink more than that Maybe once every month or so. Except I started drinking when I was 17.
    06-09-09 11:49 PM
    I'm 21.

So, jamiegroh, what brings you into our little establishment, (extends hand for a shake) Welcome to TBL, if this is your first visit.

Wow, someone going to be nice to him I thought everyone was just gonna sit here and let me rip on him
    06-09-09 11:50 PM
    Kasi, and BS are 21, you, Shilah, and someone else here is about to be 21, sberry is 28, I'm 43, and Mike is 54, but he may be crashed on the couch.

06-09-09 11:52 PM
    I'm 21.

Wow, someone going to be nice to him I thought everyone was just gonna sit here and let me rip on him
    i laugh at you cus you think im a guy haha

im 19
    06-09-09 11:52 PM

im 19
    Okay, I took a shot
    06-09-09 11:54 PM
    How are you tonight, Shilah? I'm up here by Wichita Falls, now.

*waves* your not to terribly far away from me. Im alright wish I was sleeping still. How are you?
    06-09-09 11:55 PM
    Kasi, and BS are 21, you, Shilah, and someone else here is about to be 21, sberry is 28, I'm 43, and Mike is 54, but he may be crashed on the couch.

How old is Wolf?

im 19
    I already picked up that you weren't 'hangin' around, I don't make that kind of assumption.

How old is Wolf?
    Pretty close to me. He would literally be an older brother if we had the same parents. We are very similar enough to be brothers IRL.

06-09-09 11:57 PM
    Not in a good mood? Why, what's going on?
    Same **** as always. Trying to get by and dealing with money going out faster than its coming in.

Wal-Mart is starting to **** me off with this "we'll call again once we finish going through our other applicants" and every where else I've applied is saying that once that review my application they'll call when a position is available. I feel so useless not working and bringing home money to contribute to bill paying.

06-09-09 11:57 PM

the BF is hogging the TV playing halo and my BBM friends went to bed early and im an insomniac so i figured id see what was up around here
    06-09-09 11:58 PM
    Same **** as always. Trying to get by and dealing with money going out faster than its coming in.

Wal-Mart is starting to **** me off with this "we'll call again once we finish going through our other applicants" and every where else I've applied is saying that once that review my application they'll call when a position is available. I feel so useless not working and bringing home money to contribute to bill paying.

You on unemplyment or anything?
    06-09-09 11:59 PM
    Lesse, Shilah will be 21 next month, Chel-c in Dec, if I recall. I could be wrong.

06-09-09 11:59 PM
    the BF is hogging the TV playing halo and my BBM friends went to bed early and im an insomniac so i figured id see what was up around here
    Lol, you'll fit in

There's always something going on here
    06-10-09 12:00 AM
    I don't either. Although I drink more than that Maybe once every month or so. Except I started drinking when I was 17.
    I started drinking long before I was 21 but stopped after a few years. I don't want to turn into the person I used to be so I try not to drink much now.

06-10-09 12:01 AM
    Lesse, Shilah will be 21 next month, Chel-c in Dec, if I recall. I could be wrong.

Not a bad memory... Lol, I couldn't remember how old anybody was. I knew roughly from the way people talk, but not exactly.
    06-10-09 12:01 AM
    You on unemplyment or anything?
    I applied for unemployment and received a notice of financial eligibility but there are two other approvals I need before I can collect and I haven't heard anything about it since receiving that first notice.

06-10-09 12:03 AM
    Lol, you'll fit in

There's always something going on here

omg your gunna be nice? haha i guess someone just had to break the mold first

you all seem like a whitty crowd im sure ill get along!
    06-10-09 12:03 AM
86,775 ... 803804805806807 ...