Night Snort!

Chels are you a witness?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:35 PM
    Alright my friends, it's bed time for the old wolf. See you all in the morning.
    06-09-09 10:36 PM
    Only thing about fools I mentioned, was when someone for instance has a child that needs surgery, they refuse and pray. That's foolish, because G_d gave us the ability to advance ourselves, and it is through Him we are as healthy as we are today. Of course that would be my opinion, others would differ.
    I don't think parents should be allowed to do that. Either that, or leave it up to the kid... Doesn't matter how old you are, you should be old enough to choose what you want.
    06-09-09 10:37 PM
    Well Wolfie that is much more explanatory. The shorter version I wasn't so sure about. Thanks for clarifying & yep I agree with you.

06-09-09 10:37 PM
    See you late Norton
    Night Wolfie
    06-09-09 10:38 PM
    Well Wolfie that is much more explanatory. The shorter version I wasn't so sure about. Thanks for clarifying & yep I agree with you.

I read it the same way you did
    06-09-09 10:38 PM
    Alright my friends, it's bed time for the old wolf. See you all in the morning.
    Night Wolfie! Hey I'm really happy you had a good weekend

06-09-09 10:39 PM
    Only thing about fools I mentioned, was when someone for instance has a child that needs surgery, they refuse and pray. That's foolish, because G_d gave us the ability to advance ourselves, and it is through Him we are as healthy as we are today. Of course that would be my opinion, others would differ.
    That reminds me of a thread on here a while back about parents refusing chemo treatment for their child because of their religion.

06-09-09 10:41 PM
    That reminds me of a thread on here a while back about parents refusing chemo treatment for their child because of their religion.

Anybody know what ever happened in that case?
    06-09-09 10:42 PM
    So who's still around?
    Did BK ever get a chance to add another chapter today? I missed a few pages

06-09-09 10:42 PM
    Kasi I really miss the Orchid. All the other girls have some version or another of pink. Plz not you too.
    & no I don't know what became of that story

06-09-09 10:43 PM
    I think he got up to 7 yesterday. I didn't see anything today, but I'm on the same boat. I have't gone through everything
    06-09-09 10:44 PM
    I knew some were against it. I don't think all of them are though.
    All of them can't accept blood .. If they do there out cast from their family ... Huge thing going on here back with a couple going to loose their child and won't allow surgery because the girl needs blood .. But if she doesn't get it she won't make it

06-09-09 10:45 PM
    And before you say it, I know its not pink, but its close enough

06-09-09 10:45 PM
    It's not a version of pink, it's a version of red. Crimson actually. I'll probably change it back soon, just trying out this color.

06-09-09 10:46 PM
    Anybody know what ever happened in that case?
    The goverment ruled in favor of the surgery and over ruled the parents I believe the child is fine .. Msn news had it up there

06-09-09 10:46 PM
    All of them can't accept blood .. If they do there out cast from their family ... Huge thing going on here back with a couple going to loose their child and won't allow surgery because the girl needs blood .. But if she doesn't get it she won't make it

I meant all religions. I know it can't be because the guy who used to live across from us used to donate every 2 weeks. And he was right into religion.
    06-09-09 10:49 PM
    Yea that's incredibly sad. I would do anything to save my childs life. Then again if I believed that strongly in something maybe I would feel differently. If I truly believed my child would go to he77 for it then I may not believe its worth it.
    I won't tell the whole story, not now atleast, but my daughter was in a situation when she was born where if she hadn't had the medical expertise that she did, she would not be here today. At that moment nothing, & I absolutely mean nothing, would have stopped me from allowing those Dr's to do their job.

06-09-09 10:52 PM
    Ah ok well only the johova (sp?) witnesses can't do anything blood related but other religions can and some can't all depends

06-09-09 10:52 PM
    It's not a version of pink, it's a version of red. Crimson actually. I'll probably change it back soon, just trying out this color.

I know I really like that color I tried it out too. Its in the same family as a pink is what I meant.
    I like your orchid. Its you the only way that I know you!

06-09-09 10:56 PM
    I know I really like that color I tried it out too. Its in the same family as a pink is what I meant.

..... You guys and your friggin font colours You talk more about that than you do anything else
    06-09-09 10:59 PM
    Fortunately, no, I didn't get chapter 9 done today. Good thing, it woulda been lost in the shuffle.

06-09-09 11:00 PM
    hey everyone, finally home from work, didnt even have a chance get check in here for about 8 hours, work kicked my a** today
    06-09-09 11:02 PM

This one is still my favorite. I just wanted to see how that one looked.

06-09-09 11:02 PM
    hey everyone, finally home from work, didnt even have a chance get check in here for about 8 hours, work kicked my a** today
    Lol how's it going Chad?
    06-09-09 11:03 PM
86,775 ... 800801802803804 ...