This reminds me of Jim Gaffigan

"So everyone, I want to make you comfortable, so I'm here to talk about Jesus."
    Ahahahaha I love Jim Gaffigan! He's freakin hilarious! His church joke was great, his food jokes are awesome too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:11 PM
    Ahahahaha I love Jim Gaffigan! He's freakin hilarious! His church joke was great, his food jokes are awesome too!

I have his recent stand up saved on my TiVo, he is hilarious, and yes his food jokes are great.

"I normally wouldn't have a brot, hamburger, and a steak, but wth it's the 4th of July."
    06-09-09 10:13 PM
    A muffin is nothing but a naked cupcake

06-09-09 10:14 PM
    Most religions find people who do not believe G_d gave us the ability to improve our lives fools.
    06-09-09 10:16 PM

Haha yes,

sidenote, cupcakes in ice cream cones are fantastic.

Mmmm, a chocolate chip mufin would go down real nice right about now
    I listen to him on XM a lot. He's 1 of my fav's.

06-09-09 10:17 PM
    Uh-oh! Religion and the internet! *better change the subject, he thinks, before a fight breaks out.

So Ed, in those pictures, the overhead air lines that run to the cylindrical tank and on to the open upside down Y looking pipe is an odor control system. The cylinder is a packed tower where foul air is pushed through a chemical mist - the chemicals used are usually chlorine in a strong bleach form and another chemical such as sodium hydroxide to keep the pH high. Sulfides - the most common odor causing substance wants to release from the water and will unless the pH is kept high - up around 9 is usually good enough, and the bleach is a disinfectant that will kill the sulfides and reduce odors.

06-09-09 10:18 PM
    Wolf did you call me a fool? I really just didn't know.

06-09-09 10:19 PM
    Mmmm, a chocolate chip mufin would go down real nice right about now
    Go to your local Tim Hortons� for a Always Fresh� baked chocolate chip muffin
    06-09-09 10:20 PM
    Go to your local Tim Hortons� for a Always Fresh� baked chocolate chip muffin
    You are such a loser Nort... Lol. I already went for two walks today. I don't wanna walk for another hour just for a muffin
    06-09-09 10:22 PM
    I just ate a brownie. Yummmy! Before that... mm nevermind

06-09-09 10:22 PM
    Well isn't saying on God's green earth the same? That's what I was referring too. Not what you said
    No, just not proper for me to use the full name in that context. "G_d's green earth", where is His name used in vain there?
    06-09-09 10:24 PM
    You are such a loser Nort... Lol. I already went for two walks today. I don't wanna walk for another hour just for a muffin
    I gotcha, you would need more than a walk to undue what that muffin would do. I don't eat any of our food, not saying it's bad, not good to eat the product.
    06-09-09 10:24 PM
    I think having kids would be too stressful... I like being able to come home and relax Don't know how people do it...
    and sleep until 5 pm
    06-09-09 10:25 PM
    No, just not proper for me to use the full name in that context. "G_d's green earth", where is His name used in vain there?
    I'm not sure... Kind of used to exagerate someones point. There's other things you could say instead of using that phrase. I dunno, I'm sure some people would find that inappropriate
    06-09-09 10:28 PM
    Wolf did you call me a fool? I really just didn't know.
    Where Strawberry? I can't imagine I did.
    06-09-09 10:28 PM
    and sleep until 5 pm
    And beable to save money Which is hard to do right now without having a kid
    06-09-09 10:29 PM
    What do most religions feel about donating blood? I know there are some out there that don't want you to have surgery or anything if you become sick.
    Jehovah's Witness's carry a card around that state that they WILL NOT take a transfusion. they believe the soul is in the blood and for that reason will not take a transfusion.
    Uh-oh! Religion and the internet! *better change the subject, he thinks, before a fight breaks out.

So Ed, in those pictures, the overhead air lines that run to the cylindrical tank and on to the open upside down Y looking pipe is an odor control system. The cylinder is a packed tower where foul air is pushed through a chemical mist - the chemicals used are usually chlorine in a strong bleach form and another chemical such as sodium hydroxide to keep the pH high. Sulfides - the most common odor causing substance wants to release from the water and will unless the pH is kept high - up around 9 is usually good enough, and the bleach is a disinfectant that will kill the sulfides and reduce odors.
    Mike, your crackin me up!
    Where Strawberry? I can't imagine I did.
    Ahhhhhh relief that the father of th house isn't upset about me bringing up 1 of the big no-no's. I can't help myself sometimes.

06-09-09 10:30 PM
    Jehovah's Witness's carry a card around that state that they WILL NOT take a transfusion. they believe the soul is in the blood and for that reason will not take a transfusion.
    I knew some were against it. I don't think all of them are though.
    06-09-09 10:32 PM
    Well I'm going to watch some of the Colbert Report, if your not a fan, it's still a good week to watch, with the help of the USO he is doing 4 shows in Iraq.

Goodnight peoples.
    06-09-09 10:33 PM
    Well I'm going to watch some of the Colbert Report, if your not a fan, it's still a good week to watch, with the help of the USO he is doing 4 shows in Iraq.

Goodnight peoples.
    I'm more of a John Stewart fan myself
    06-09-09 10:35 PM
    Only thing about fools I mentioned, was when someone for instance has a child that needs surgery, they refuse and pray. That's foolish, because G_d gave us the ability to advance ourselves, and it is through Him we are as healthy as we are today. Of course that would be my opinion, others would differ.
    06-09-09 10:35 PM
86,775 ... 799800801802803 ...