Strawberry I never in my wildest dreams thought that my little bar would take over CrackBerry off-topic. Or just the way it would morph into what it is, and I'm so proud of the contributions of all that have come. It's our place, and very special to me.
    Thank you, and G_d bless all of you!
    06-09-09 09:46 PM
    Go Pens Go!!!!!
    Congratulations uncle Jef!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Congrats, Jef! A cutie!

Strawberry I never in my wildest dreams thought that my little bar would take over CrackBerry off-topic. Or just the way it would morph into what it is, and I'm so proud of the contributions of all that have come. It's our place, and very special to me.
    Thank you, and G_d bless all of you!
    I think it's okay to actually spell out "God" if you're going to use it in that context
    06-09-09 09:49 PM
    Go Pens Go!!!!!
    Mr. Moderator... How's the night treating ya?
    06-09-09 09:50 PM
    Jeff that is a beautiful baby!
    Wolf I gotta ask you something. I've wanted to ask this for a long time now. Why on Gods green earth do you not spell out his name completely? What's with th G_d?

06-09-09 09:50 PM
    Jeff that is a beautiful baby!
    Wolf I gotta ask you something. I've wanted to ask this for a long time now. Why on Gods green earth do you not spell out his name completely? What's with th G_d?

And this right here is where you would put the G_d... You people are walking examples
    06-09-09 09:52 PM
    Super Jef!

Fat-a$$, you are correct, it's become such a habit.

Strawberry, for a serious Jew, unless you are actually calling to Him, you do not use the full name.
    06-09-09 09:53 PM
    And this right here is where you would put the G_d... You people are walking examples
    But I don't know why. I'm not being funny. Seriously.
    Why?

06-09-09 09:56 PM
    Mr. Moderator... How's the night treating ya?
    It'd be better if the GD Phillies had one, BUT it was an exciting game and then got to see the Pens force game 7!
    06-09-09 09:57 PM
    But I don't know why. I'm not being funny. Seriously.
    Why?

It's using the Lords name in vain.
    06-09-09 09:58 PM
    It'd be better if the GD Phillies had one, BUT it was an exciting game and then got to see the Pens force game 7!
    Yeah totally... How bout' them sports huh?
    06-09-09 09:59 PM
    I'm back, lol, home emergency - some mo-ron in a hay truck hit one of our yard hydrants. Fortunately I put them on a manifold with individual shut offs. Now I have to rent a bobcat and dig down 2 feet to fix it!

Nice pics Ed, looks like an activated sludge plant with covered air basins to control odor.

Super Jef!

Strawberry, for a serious Jew, unless you are actually calling to Him, you do not use the full name.
    You guys have a bunch of names for Him too right? Good catholics (OK I'm really a BAD catholic) always capitalize His name.
    Super Jef!

ok I can understand that. Is that just a Jewish thing? I've never seen it so much as I have here. Maybe I don't hang out with enough Jews. Hmmm

06-09-09 10:01 PM
    Yeah totally... How bout' them sports huh?
    Don't you Canucks have ice hockey ice running in your vains?
    06-09-09 10:01 PM
    You guys have a bunch of names for Him too right? Good catholics (OK I'm really a BAD catholic) always capitalize His name.
    I always capatalize out of respect.

Hey ex, how's it going? << Notice the the capital
    06-09-09 10:02 PM
    Don't you Canucks have ice hockey ice running in your vains?
    Nope. Alot of us do, not me Not much into sports. Movies on the other hand...
    That, fat-a$$ is taking the Lord's name in vain. Not simply using His name, as I do. Sheesh!
    That, fat-a$$ is taking the Lord's name in vain. Not simply using His name, as I do. Sheesh!
    Well isn't saying on God's green earth the same? That's what I was referring too. Not what you said
    06-09-09 10:04 PM
    I'm not criticizing or anything. I've slipped up a few times when I was in a bad mood...
    06-09-09 10:05 PM
    This reminds me of Jim Gaffigan

"So everyone, I want to make you comfortable, so I'm here to talk about Jesus."
    06-09-09 10:09 PM
    I was just kinda making a point by saying that. I actually truly have never spoken that phrase & I don't know where it came from, nor do I know the point to which it should have made. How bout that? But yea BS you actually are right
    I did just use the Lords name in vain & it will now have to be mentioned in my evening prayers. Oops me.

06-09-09 10:09 PM
    What do most religions feel about donating blood? I know there are some out there that don't want you to have surgery or anything if you become sick.
    06-09-09 10:11 PM
86,775 ... 798799800801802 ...