Getting any better with those insults Kanga? I tried to help you as much as I could, but my patience (INTELLECT) only goes so far
    Got any new lines BS? You made an error in the above post. But don't worry... I corrected it for you. You can kiss my a$$ later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 12:50 PM
    your no walk in the park either.

Hehehe, I do my best
    06-09-09 12:50 PM
    Got any new lines BS? You made an error in the above post. But don't worry... I corrected it for you. You can kiss my a$$ later.

No, I beleive patience was the right word to describe that sentence. Hang on, I'm sure I can get the exact definition online for you somewhere
    06-09-09 12:52 PM
    No, I beleive patience was the right word to describe that sentence. Hang on, I'm sure I can get the exact definition online for you somewhere
    I am confused as to why you would use a word you didn't already know the definition for.

06-09-09 12:55 PM
    oh well, ive gotta get more stuff done man, i hate keeping house.....this is for the birds! lol! i just feel sooooo lazy today.

il see you guys/gals later!
    06-09-09 12:56 PM
    I am confused as to why you would use a word you didn't already know the definition for.

I know the definition. Just not how it would be phrased in Websters Dictionary
    06-09-09 12:56 PM
    oh well, ive gotta get more stuff done man, i hate keeping house.....this is for the birds! lol! i just feel sooooo lazy today.

Later Shelli
    06-09-09 12:57 PM
    I'm gonna play guitar for a bit, so I'll catch you losers later
    06-09-09 12:57 PM
    Well you have the maturity of a 17 year old

That was terrible... Just, wow... I feel like I'm back in grade 4 again I know you are but what am I?
    Some might call that a virtue. And LOOK who's talking about maturity.
    06-09-09 12:59 PM

Bye shelli!

06-09-09 01:00 PM
    Some might call that a virtue. And LOOK who's talking about maturity.
    Ooohhh! The moderator hits back! Haha, we're all childish... But I'd like to think I act a little older than everyone else in here
    06-09-09 01:02 PM
    Ooooh guess what?! I just found out Miley Cyrus is gona be playing in DC later this year! If I can score tix I'll be the coolest Momma ever! Yay I'm so excited I love Miley but my daughter looooooves her she will be thrilled. But its a BIG BIG IF as to actually getting tix before they sell out.

06-09-09 01:54 PM
    Ooooh guess what?! I just found out Miley Cyrus is gona be playing in DC later this year! If I can score tix I'll be the coolest Momma ever! Yay I'm so excited I love Miley but my daughter looooooves her she will be thrilled. But its a BIG BIG IF as to actually getting tix before they sell out.

well blondie I wish you good luck that you will score tix! I've tried 2yrs in a row for one of my daughters and always were sold out dammit!

06-09-09 02:05 PM
    that sounds cool strawberry. I've been talking to "papa" BK idk what I'd do without him
    ::gives papa bk a hug:::

06-09-09 02:56 PM

well blondie I wish you good luck that you will score tix! I've tried 2yrs in a row for one of my daughters and always were sold out dammit!

All depends on what you want to spend. A good bit of the tickets will get snatched up by scalpers, and they you CAN get them if you can pay the price. My brother in law paid 1500 for 2 tickets so my late sister and my niece could go last year. (I wish he could get my sister a ticket this year ). Us normal folks just can't afford that.

It reminds me of the folks that get prerelease BBs on ebay. I guess some folks just don't care about the cost. There was a guy on the 9630 (Tour) Forum today bragging about getting his second Tour.
    06-09-09 03:22 PM
    I hear that PK, I would never spend that much for a BlackBerry, that's just absurd to me...
    06-09-09 03:25 PM
    GROVER!!!!! I saw you sneak in outta the corner of my eye! lmao!

06-09-09 03:38 PM
    I hear ya PK-i for one could not afford to pay $1500 for 2 tix NOR would I! End of story!

06-09-09 03:39 PM
    Last time Miley came around a few of th girl scouts were able to go. I think someone had a connection with someone. Idk what it was exactly, but I am certainly going to be checking into it.
    PK sorry to hear about your sister.

06-09-09 04:08 PM

PK sorry to hear about your sister.

I'm such an a$$ how did I miss that! Jeez PK-im sorry to hear that too!

06-09-09 04:15 PM
    On another note I realized today that Relay for Life is next week If anyone is unfamiliar its a fundraiser through th American Cancer Society. We usually do a bake sale, & the kids do a lemonade stand, & we walk. Its a pretty good time. I forgot all about it though! I just didn't realize it was so soon. I haven't raised any $$$$$!

06-09-09 04:17 PM
    On another note I realized today that Relay for Life is next week If anyone is unfamiliar its a fundraiser through th American Cancer Society. We usually do a bake sale, & the kids do a lemonade stand, & we walk. Its a pretty good time. I forgot all about it though! I just didn't realize it was so soon. I haven't raised any $$$$$!

is there a way to make donations to it blondie?

06-09-09 04:28 PM
    is there a way to make donations to it blondie?

Well, being one of the resident Cancer survivors here, you'll have to help us get involved, in some way, SBerry

06-09-09 04:39 PM
    Really?! You guys are amazing! I'll get a link up as soon as I can Oooh know what? You could be honorary members of our team! A $10 donation gets you in.

06-09-09 04:43 PM
    Really?! You guys are amazing! I'll get a link up as soon as I can Oooh know what? You could be honorary members of our team! A $10 donation gets you in.

great-post away!!!

06-09-09 04:59 PM
86,775 ... 790791792793794 ...