oh its stiiiiiiill coming down here in buckets!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 07:57 AM
    I like thunderstorms but only at night when I can actually see the lightning and watch it.

It stopped raining for now but it is suppose to storm all day off and on.

That's when ours was

oooh stuff it brad! lmao!

@ Kasi-yea tell me about it-ithe rate we're going our pool is going to be 0 below just when it was starting to warm up too!! fooey

Oooh shutup Shelli
    06-09-09 07:57 AM
    light blue- testing colors.

06-09-09 08:00 AM

Oooh shutup Shelli
    technically Brad I didn't "say" anything---i TYPED it!!! So how could I shut up? Lmao

06-09-09 08:02 AM
    Shilah, your car just wanted to copy mine. Stupid cars.....

Glad you made it home.

UGH I know I hate that piece of **** its the damn stupiest car **** that car!!! I'm so mad I could spit nails!!!

06-09-09 08:03 AM
    So literal... Stop typing Shelli
    06-09-09 08:04 AM
    So literal... Stop typing Shelli
    no cuz then I can't bug Y-O-U!!!! Lucky you!

06-09-09 08:06 AM
    no cuz then I can't bug Y-O-U!!!! Lucky you!

Wouldn't that be nice....?
    06-09-09 08:11 AM
    Wouldn't that be nice....?
    well unless their selling ice water in heII - then there's no chance of that! Lmao

So what are you up to on your day off?

06-09-09 08:14 AM
    well unless their selling ice water in heII - then there's no chance of that! Lmao

So what are you up to on your day off?

Not a whole lot Recuperating from yesterday. Went to the movies after giving blood, and I didn't have anything to eat so I felt like crap after I got home Almost passed out in the kitchen trying to get a pop outta the fridge

Not all bad though. Might have another 3 or 4 people coming to donate with me next time Coruptyed too, if he isn't to much of a pu$$y...
    06-09-09 08:18 AM
    What you up to? Got nice weather over there? We might be getting rained on later
    06-09-09 08:19 AM
    What you up to? Got nice weather over there? We might be getting rained on later
    rain? That would be an under statement! Its down pouring with thunder & lightning.....one of those days! I wish I could go back to bed-i just woke up in a pi$$y mood! Not much planned today-just some wash and straightening up-the usual stuff.

Well you did good donating-i saw your post yest. I was bustin ya chops and sent you a 'big squishy hug' for being so brave---- uhhhhhh.....I was so proud of you Bradski! :::wipes tears from my eyes::: LMAO!!!

06-09-09 08:26 AM
    Morning TBL!

I'd say Kanga gave a pretty good description, but for my it was more like:
    Started as , then quickly went to , then I was nothing but which was , cause the never left, though I had to, so we were both , but I will be back soon and I still feel all .
    This^^^ + Kanga's description = I'm feeling very & for you both!

06-09-09 08:29 AM
    rain? That would be an under statement! Its down pouring with thunder & lightning.....one of those days! I wish I could go back to bed-i just woke up in a pi$$y mood! Not much planned today-just some wash and straightening up-the usual stuff.

Well you did good donating-i saw your post yest. I was bustin ya chops and sent you a 'big squishy hug' for being so brave---- uhhhhhh.....I was so proud of you Bradski! :::wipes tears from my eyes::: LMAO!!!

You should donate too Shelli! It's good for you. And you have to think cost management too Go donate on a friday, then go to the bar to get drunk It'll be alot easier with 10% of your blood missing

It was a crazy storm here last night. The first big one we've had this year. I love them though It's so cool when you sit in the living room and you can hear the thunder shaking everything. And then our wuss of a dog is hiding in the bathroom, trying to get in the bathtub
    06-09-09 08:29 AM

You guys are so annoying... that makes me very so talk properly before I cut you
    06-09-09 08:31 AM
    Morning Gang! Raining here too but not pouring yet. Thundering like crazy tho! & I feel ya Shi & Jeff about th car situations. Mine has 210K miles on her & she's definitely struggling lately. How's everyone else doin? Wolfie I'm happy to have you back btw!

06-09-09 08:32 AM
    Morning Gang! Raining here too but not pouring yet. Thundering like crazy tho! & I feel ya Shi & Jeff about th car situations. Mine has 210K miles on her & she's definitely struggling lately. How's everyone else doin? Wolfie I'm happy to have you back btw!

I'm doing good How's it going blondie?
    06-09-09 08:33 AM
    You should donate too Shelli! It's good for you. And you have to think cost management too Go donate on a friday, then go to the bar to get drunk It'll be alot easier with 10% of your blood missing

It was a crazy storm here last night. The first big one we've had this year. I love them though It's so cool when you sit in the living room and you can hear the thunder shaking everything. And then our wuss of a dog is hiding in the bathroom, trying to get in the bathtub
    I can't donate-im underweight because I did try 16 yrs ago. And as for the drinking part-no can do-gotta watch the diabetes

Awww...the poor dog.... poor baby needs to be cuddled! You certainly can handle that--cant you ??

06-09-09 08:37 AM
    I'm Brad thanks for askin. Lol was it the emoticons you wanted us to cut out or all th mushy squshy happy stuff?

06-09-09 08:37 AM
    Well, I guess I'm gonna have to finally roll out here and go get my truck looked at. Having A/C problems and that's no laughing matter in a black truck in Texas right now.

Good Morning, everyone, and welcome back, Bro. Sounds like a serious emoticon experience was had IRL. Merely outstanding.

I will be concluding my tale this morning, and what is done shall be done.

06-09-09 08:38 AM

ditto that! ^^^^

How are you today Blondie?

06-09-09 08:38 AM
    The dogs such a wuss... Any loud noise startles him . Such a good guard dog

Well the emoticons suck, but don't get me wrong, I enjoy it more when you guys are miserable . Hi Shi!! *Pats Shi on the head* lol

06-09-09 08:41 AM
    I'm good Shells, thanks. How bout yourself? I'm taking it easy this morning, but gona head to work in about 1/2 hour. Don't have but a couple hours of paid work to do today so when that's done I'm gona see if I can get my helper for th day, who happens to be my momma, to come back & help me clean my house. Wish me luck on that 1!

06-09-09 08:41 AM
    Morning everyone.

06-09-09 08:44 AM
    I've decided to stick with this color. I realized I'm partial to it cuz it pretty closely resembles the color of my eyes.

Morning Jim sorry to hear bout your ac problems. I can't take heat, in th past I've taken the day off, midday, & depleted my savings to get my ac working again.

06-09-09 08:44 AM
86,775 ... 782783784785786 ...