In that case I am not going anywhere! LMAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ha I didn't think you would. So Kanga has anyone offered you a drink? No one seems to be tending bar tonight but I'll make you whatever you like.

06-08-09 10:58 PM
    Kasi I'm glad you didn't go out walking alone so late. I would have waited up for you & you would have been all content with your slurpee & big bite that you might just fall asleep & I'd be waiting up all night for you to come back & oh it would have been just too stressful!

06-08-09 11:02 PM
    Hi Ex. I saw your post about your isshy morning. I've had that happen before & its the most awful feeling. You just feel violated. I'm sorry

06-08-09 11:04 PM
    BK, have you read On Becoming a Novelist by John Gardner? I think it might help you get out the novel you have in you.

Admittedly, no. My most difficult time comes from the subjects I would love to write about. This flows so well because it was one of those definining moments in my life, a crossroads, if you will.

Although it might be amusing to type the first full novel on a BlackBerry!

06-08-09 11:07 PM
    I started reading when I was 3. The love of the language became an integral part of me. People try and tell me my life is wasted with what I do, but I don't see it the same way as they do.

06-08-09 11:10 PM
    Ha I didn't think you would. So Kanga has anyone offered you a drink? No one seems to be tending bar tonight but I'll make you whatever you like.

I suppose I will have a double of Southern Comfort on the rocks! I will be able to sleep better after that! LOL!

Make yourself one while you're at it!

06-08-09 11:11 PM
    What?! How dare anyone tell you you're wasting your life. You seem pretty happy to me.
    So will we get another chapter tonight? I'm not real busy at work tomorrow so if it spills over I'm good. I can be patient. Somewhat. I am a redhead after all, there's only so much patience in me

06-08-09 11:13 PM
    Actually, I fibbed about what I do! I'm an unlisenced boxing promoter.

06-08-09 11:16 PM
    BOOO!
    06-08-09 11:16 PM
    Well, I'm going to bed. Later!

06-08-09 11:17 PM
    Alright I'm bartender tonight! Whooo hooo everyone gets a double whether they want it or not! A round of double SoCo for Ms.Kanga, BK, Shi, Avi, Kasi, Ex, and myself. I really hope I haven't missed anyone. I'll put out an xtra just in case

06-08-09 11:18 PM
    Oh, but SBerry
    , I'm trying to get it in the best way, the story, this happened, and if you couldn't savor it, disappointment might arise. Delay and anticipation, they make you want to know how the story ends. Tantalizing, isn't it?

I will finish the last 2 chapters of this tale before I call it a night. I apologize for it taking so long!

06-08-09 11:22 PM
    I would argue with anyone who would say your life is wasted. What better way to get out and experience life than as a trucker? I write all kinds of things on my blackberry. You have Docs to Go, a media card and email, so why not write a novel? Anyway, pick up a copy of the book. It is not a nuts and bolts formatting guide. It gets to the heart of writing - what's inside you and how to drag it out.

Thanks Blondie, yes we do feel violated. It couldn't have happened at a worse time either. Oh well, the sting is lessening.

06-08-09 11:27 PM
    Hey mike! Heard err read what happened. That BITES! Just get in the habit of locking your doors from now on. Or just leave it unlocked and sit by the door with a shot gun!
    06-08-09 11:33 PM
    Alright friends I must let th cat outta th bag. I'm a lightweight & th double SoCo did me in. I've gotta go to bed. My carpal tunnel is acting up too, too much posting. Dang berry addiction! I will be eagerly awaiting BK's next installment. As well as possibly, hopefully, just a snippet, a tiny little clue, really just an emoticon would do, of how Wolf's weekend was. Its all so exciting to me!
    Goodnight All xo

06-08-09 11:40 PM
    Alright friends I must let th cat outta th bag. I'm a lightweight & th double SoCo did me in. I've gotta go to bed. My carpal tunnel is acting up too, too much posting. Dang berry addiction! I will be eagerly awaiting BK's next installment. As well as possibly, hopefully, just a snippet, a tiny little clue, really just an emoticon would do, of how Wolf's weekend was. Its all so exciting to me!
    Goodnight All xo

Good night strawberry!
    06-08-09 11:41 PM
    As well as possibly, hopefully, just a snippet, a tiny little clue, really just an emoticon would do, of how Wolf's weekend was. Its all so exciting to me!
    Goodnight All xo

LMAO! It probably started off as , then went to after all that it possibly ended with !

I couldn't resist!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 06-08-09 at 11:48 PM.
    06-08-09 11:45 PM
    LMAO! It probably started off as , then went to after all that it possibly ended with !

I couldn't resist!

YAAAY! So happy! Thanks Kanga! You're cool.

Goodnight Shi & BK & everyone else again.

06-08-09 11:52 PM
    Thanks Shi. It isn't something she usually does, she was tired and forgot to bring her purse in last night. I think it's time for me to get some sleep. Gnite all,

06-08-09 11:58 PM
    Thanks Shi. It isn't something she usually does, she was tired and forgot to bring her purse in last night. I think it's time for me to get some sleep. Gnite all,

Your welcome Night!
    06-09-09 12:00 AM
    YAAAY! So happy! Thanks Kanga! You're cool.

Goodnight Shi & BK & everyone else again.

You are welcome SBB! I just gave a guesstimate. Don't hold me to it! LOL! Maybe he will tell you in the morning how his weekend went himself.

06-09-09 12:02 AM
    You are welcome SBB! I just gave a guesstimate. Don't hold me to it! LOL! Maybe he will tell you in the morning how his weekend went himself.

Now let's see how Kanga looks.

06-09-09 02:53 AM
    testing.........
    It's tested, and working. How are you this morning, Shilah?

06-09-09 03:01 AM
    It's tested, and working. How are you this morning, Shilah?

OOOOO Magentaaaaa I know, im trying to find one so when im on wap I just have it auto texted and it comes up the way I want it. Im ridcously happy!! How about you Jim? On the road?
    06-09-09 03:04 AM
    OOOOO Magentaaaaa I know, im trying to find one so when im on wap I just have it auto texted and it comes up the way I want it. Im ridcously happy!! How about you Jim? On the road?
    Settled in for the night. I had a bottle of stuff get spilled on the carpet, a nasty mess. Got it cleaned up but now I'm too tired to do this much longer. You can cut down your code for colors, don't see where you need quotation marks. Saves you some entry time.

06-09-09 03:11 AM
86,775 ... 778779780781782 ...