urgh i should have called of work i needed an extra day to recover lol
    06-08-09 07:31 AM
    yea usually when you get home from a vacay or long weekend - you need an extra day of rest from "resting" on your vacay or weekend away! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 07:40 AM
    ill have to get pics up from the weekend
    06-08-09 07:50 AM
    I'm gonna lock this thread!

J/k

i thought it was funny PK....

:: pats you on the shoulder:: yep. verrra funny. o.O
    06-08-09 08:15 AM
    *Slaps Chad really hard on the back* Good morning everyone! How ya'll doing today?
    06-08-09 08:19 AM
    hey brad-you all ready for you blood donation-that is today later this afternoon right? Or am I confusing my days!

Hey Chelsey

06-08-09 08:22 AM
    hey brad-you all ready for you blood donation-that is today later this afternoon right? Or am I confusing my days!

Hey Chelsey

No... It's today I feel sick, I'm so nervous now
    06-08-09 08:23 AM
    Sunburn. That is why I don't go out in the sun for extended periods of time. I'm so pale that no matter how much sunscreen I use I still burn.

Make sure you are using lots of Aloe Vera to help soothe it and prevent it from peeling.

+1

i burn than tan.....

whats bad is i STILL had a tan line from a tan that happened in Nov 07 into late 08/early 09... just looked an it wasnt there lol.
    06-08-09 08:25 AM
    No... It's today I feel sick, I'm so nervous now
    You? Feelin sick n nervous? I never know when to take you seriously cuz you goof around all the time but-you'll be fine brad-really-just don't think about it-you'll drive yourself crazy even more. Do you have an ipod or songs on your bb? Hook up some ear buds when its your turn to go. You'll be fine- really

06-08-09 08:26 AM
    Good Morning, everyone!
    Well, after all the fun last night, I decided I wasn't in the mood to fight the waether anymore, so I called it a night around midnight.

Chad, I was in the Phillippines in June of '86 and made the mistake of working on deck without a shirt on for about the same amount of time. I had sunscreen on my chest and shoulders, but wasn't gpnna ask any of my shipmates to cover my back, just wasn't gonna go there.

I was fine except where I didn't cover. My lower back burned dark purple and looked hideous. That sunburn was so deep that the difference between my upper and lower back was evident for about 10 years.

In the words of Eddie Murphy, "Now that's a fire!!"

Best of luck on recovering from your weekend.

Hey Chelsey

shet... u scared the h e double hockey sticks out of me.. i forgot that i posted to PK's post and was like "WTF??? how in the he11 did she know i was here?????"
    Last edited by chelseytx; 06-08-09 at 08:30 AM.
    You? Feelin sick n nervous? I never know when to take you seriously cuz you goof around all the time but-you'll be fine brad-really-just don't think about it-you'll drive yourself crazy even more. Do you have an ipod or songs on your bb? Hook up some ear buds when its your turn to go. You'll be fine- really

I was being serious I friggin hate needles. Yeah, I'm taking my BB with me. They better not mess up and miss the vein or something... I'd be so pi$$ed off
    06-08-09 08:28 AM
    Good Morning, everyone!
    Well, after all the fun last night, I decided I wasn't in the mood to fight the waether anymore, so I called it a night around midnight.

Chad, I was in the Phillippines in June of '86 and made the mistake of working on deck without a shirt on for about the same amount of time. I had sunscreen on my chest and shoulders, but wasn't gpnna ask any of my shipmates to cover my back, just wasn't gonna go there.

I was fine except where I didn't cover. My lower back burned dark purple and looked hideous. That sunburn was so deep that the difference between my upper and lower back was evident for about 10 years.

In the words of Eddie Murphy, "Now that's a fire!!"

Best of luck on recovering from your weekend.

thats what i call 3rd degree burns...... how much did u hurt after that one?

bad BK!!!! verra BAD bk!!!
    06-08-09 08:29 AM
    its ok Chelsey-it happens to the best of us you can go put a clean pair of pants on now! LMAO!

06-08-09 08:30 AM
    I was being serious I friggin hate needles. Yeah, I'm taking my BB with me. They better not mess up and miss the vein or something... I'd be so pi$$ed off
    u will know RIGHT AWAY if they do.. it feels like something hard RIGHT underneath the skin, almost like the needle is still in there, even tho its just the cathedar. (if they do it this way)... if you even THINK its off. SAY SOMETHING. i made that mistake when i had my surgery, becuase it felt okay at the time (i was also under some verra good drugs ) and had the bruise to prove it for a week.
    Last edited by chelseytx; 06-08-09 at 08:33 AM.
    Top o the morning to you laddies and lassies!

its ok Chelsey-it happens to the best of us you can go put a clean pair of pants on now! LMAO!

okay:: goes and puts on a pair of DARK jeans. lmao
    06-08-09 08:31 AM
    well BK I'm glad to hear you bedded down ans stayed safe!

06-08-09 08:33 AM

hey mister, how was ur weekend?
    06-08-09 08:33 AM
    u will know RIGHT AWAY if they do.. it feels like something hard RIGHT underneath the skin, almost like the needle is still in there, even tho its just the cathedar. (if they do it this way)... if you even THINK its off. SAY SOMETHING. i made that mistake when i had my surgery, becuase it felt okay at the time (i was also under some verra good drugs ) and had the bruise to prove it for a week.
    I've never had blood taken. Not even for tests. Id on'nt know what it's supposed to feel like.

Oh, I never really got the chance to say hi to you the other day. But I'm very busy, so maybe later.
    06-08-09 08:35 AM
    Yo, Brad!

Hey, take it easy, it's really not that bad at all.

Here's the thing man, and I'm gonna give you some serious props here, which I don't do often, but you can earn a TON of respect for gutting this out, from me.

During my bout with cancer in '99, I required 127 units of whole blood to pull through. 127. Staggering number, isn't it? If you don't rise to the call now, how will you look yourself in the eye, when a lot of girls and women do this, too?

Take a few deep breaths, relax yourself, and let it flow, and take pride in doing the right thing, and become just a little bigger than yourself.

I, for one, would really appreciate it.

06-08-09 08:36 AM
    It was grrrrreeeeeeaaaaaatttt!!!! Thanks for asking Chelsey!

06-08-09 08:36 AM
    I've never had blood taken. Not even for tests. Id on'nt know what it's supposed to feel like.

Oh, I never really got the chance to say hi to you the other day. But I'm very busy, so maybe later.
    Yeah, no rush for welcomings a-hole!

06-08-09 08:37 AM

it depends. i think they IV it into a bag for donations...i wish they had for me, but they had to take it 2 -3 vials at a time when i had my surgery. it sucked major. thats whyy i am not sure how they do it. someone else may know, but if something feels oof, just say something, as long as you arnt a PITA they shouldnt have a problem. also, let them know that u are scared of the needle... hey may be able to help with that.
    06-08-09 08:38 AM

Hey Hey. How's everyone today? I think I got too much sleep. I should have stayed up th 1st time I woke up but was being lazy & now I feel isshy. My allergies aren't helping either. Uuuggghhhhh to Monday

06-08-09 08:39 AM
86,775 ... 763764765766767 ...