Thats a good question...one that I would be interested in hearing...
    If anybody here has the answer to that its most likely going to come from our good friend/therapist Jim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 01:04 AM
    damit it didnt
    *test post*
    I've always slept with a fan on. Now its almost impossible for me to sleep without it.
    I sleep pretty easily myself. I can sleep with the tv on or off, lights on or off, or in the middle of the day I can even sleep through everyone snoring and breathing loudly when we're al crammed in a hotel room I just hate getting woken up... Sister's always stomping around upstairs, bugs the crap out of me. I should turn my sub up to 70 and crank some disturbed to pay her back
    If anybody here has the answer to that its most likely going to come from our good friend/therapist Jim

Oh yes, I have talked to him already about some things.
    06-06-09 01:05 AM
    that but still didnt work.. o well next resort.
    06-06-09 01:05 AM
    I sleep pretty easily myself. I can sleep with the tv on or off, lights on or off, or in the middle of the day I can even sleep through everyone snoring and breathing loudly when we're al crammed in a hotel room I just hate getting woken up... Sister's always stomping around upstairs, bugs the crap out of me. I should turn my sub up to 70 and crank some disturbed to pay her back
    I hate getting woke up too. I get really bitc*y haha. I can sleep through alot of stuff if im tired enough lol.
    06-06-09 01:07 AM
    o yeah, and on top of that the link in the emails dont go to the "New" post it goes to one from like 4 am on the 5th.
    06-06-09 01:08 AM

I used to sleep behind and slightly above 2 jet engines, and slept like a sedated baby.

06-06-09 01:08 AM
    SBerry, depression has many sources. I told you a little last night, do I seem like a depressed personality?

Not as far as I can tell. You certainly have some background to allow for it, if you don't mind my saying so. But amazingly it seems as though you have a great grasp on things. I think I usually do. But sometimes I get overwhelmed with it all. The amount of ish is always there and that denial thing I was talking about last night, that's the thing keeping me from constant depression.

06-06-09 01:10 AM

I used to sleep behind and slightly above 2 jet engines, and slept like a sedated baby.

Pretty! Thats crazy but I guess whatever works lol. If im tired enough ill sleep wherever.
    06-06-09 01:11 AM
    Well that just sounds uncomfortable But like if I had my cellphone playing through the speaker and charging all night. It doesn't have some... adverse affect on your brain while it's trying to sleep or anything? Got a few songs stuck in my head and it'd be good to listen to them for a few hours to get them out of my head
    Actually its not, at least not for me... I am a heavy sleeper, so I don't notice then and they fall out by morning.

06-06-09 01:14 AM
    I hate getting woke up too. I get really bitc*y haha. I can sleep through alot of stuff if im tired enough lol.
    Me too... I'm usually in pretty good humour, takes a good bit to actually set me off, but if people are keeping me awake... Lol, started a good few fights over that.
    06-06-09 01:14 AM
    Me too... I'm usually in pretty good humour, takes a good bit to actually set me off, but if people are keeping me awake... Lol, started a good few fights over that.
    Yeah after I wake up I hate talking to anyone. I just give them the evil glare. lol
    06-06-09 01:16 AM
    these are both interesting quotes I found. The first inspires reflection. The second, recognition.

~Depression is nourished by a lifetime of ungrieved and unforgiven hurts~*Penelope Sweet

~I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live.~

06-06-09 01:17 AM

06-06-09 01:19 AM
    Wow those are really good quotes!
    06-06-09 01:19 AM
    Thanks Shi I was just thinking that maybe I was getting a little too deep & I don't want to depress anybody.

BK are those headlights coming right at you??!!

06-06-09 01:23 AM
    No, Im fine today. You doing better?
    I've never been in a tunnel like that. That I can remember anyways.
    06-06-09 01:24 AM
    BK is everything ok? If that picture is of what it looks like to me I'm worried

06-06-09 01:29 AM
    I'll tell you one of many things to give you a life vest.

As long as you can see a rose, open your eyes wide, what do you see?

Do you see the delicate petals, study the slight variations of color, the velvet-like leaves.

Do you caress the bloom, feel the tingle in your fingertips. Do you raise it to a tender cheek, dip your nose and draw into your nostrils the aroma so sweet?

Or,

Do you grasp its spiny stem, drawing the bright blood, feel the sharp stabs tearing your hand, and curse its very existence?

06-06-09 01:31 AM
    That's the Bobby Hopper tunnel in Arkansas. No, you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

06-06-09 01:34 AM
    Shi I'm happy for you that you've not experienced that. Truly I am. Its painful. I've had some pretty tough episodes. Its something I've just recently learned to talk openly about. When you're depressed what makes it even worse is that you feel ashamed that you feel that way. It makes it hard to ask for help when you need it the most.
    I felt myself slipping today. I'm ok for now though. Hanging out with my daughter & joking around in TBL really helped

06-06-09 01:34 AM
    Wow I feel silly. Haha

06-06-09 01:35 AM
    I'll tell you one of many things to give you a life vest.

As long as you can see a rose, open your eyes wide, what do you see?

Do you see the delicate petals, study the slight variations of color, the velvet-like leaves.

Do you caress the bloom, feel the tingle in your fingertips. Do you raise it to a tender cheek, dip your nose and draw into your nostrils the aroma so sweet?

Or,

Do you grasp its spiny stem, drawing the bright blood, feel the sharp stabs tearing your hand, and curse its very existence?

That sounds like me Then I'll be back out in 20 minutes with some weed-b-gone, spraying my neighbours rose bushes down with it
    06-06-09 01:36 AM
86,775 ... 728729730731732 ...