I wanted a Dodge Ram myself. Sexiest truck there is. I have to think realistically though. I make minimum wage, and am going to be driving 30 minutes to work. The gas would kill me So I'm looking at a Honda Civic. Not a cool car what so ever. But it'll be faster than Coruptyeds truck And I can drive it around all day with the fuel economy it gets
    06-02-09 07:20 PM
    Really? Its been beautiful here all day. They're saying storms are going to be rolling in soon though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yea Kasi--its actually suppose to rain tomorrow-thurs-possibly Fri also!
    06-02-09 07:21 PM
    He has a point SD, you wouldn't want Fat A$$ as a hood ornament. Lol

yea SD-id have to agree with Mike on this! you'd be embarassed to drive your car then!
    Screw you, and screw you too...

Corvettes are so low to the ground, it would probably brake my ankle and I'd go over the roof
    06-02-09 07:22 PM
    I wanted a Dodge Ram myself. Sexiest truck there is.
    my husband has the dodge ram 1500 HEMI 6 passenger with the larger bed. dark blue with grey interior. i dont have a pix to post tho.
    06-02-09 07:23 PM
    yea Kasi--its actually suppose to rain tomorrow-thurs-possibly Fri also!
    I don't want it to rain! I just cleaned the windows in my room. Damn it. I hate this weather, it needs to stay really nice for a long period of time.

06-02-09 07:24 PM
    my husband has the dodge ram 1500 HEMI 6 passenger with the larger bed. dark blue with grey interior. i dont have a pix to post tho.
    Me and a friend went to this get together for people who do tractor pulls They all had nice trucks. I used to hate dually's but we followed a new 4 door Dodge ram - mega cab down there... It had LED's all over the back bumper you could see reflecting off the exhaust. It was nicely done up. And they aren't cheap to buy either
    06-02-09 07:25 PM
    I watch that show all the time! Did you see the one where they went to repo this guys car at his work (a pizza shop) and the guy was freaking out and climbed onto the hood of the car and when they finally got him off the car he started throwing the pizzas he had to deliver at them?

oh no! id didnt see that one kasi! the one right before was a bride and her jusband to be--and their car got taken away---and the one on now is the guy pouring gas inside truck lighting it on FIRE!!!! this is the first time ive ever watched this!!! LMAO!! its sooo funny, but sad too!!
    06-02-09 07:26 PM
    I love that show, but this might burst your bubble...it's fake! Operation Repo
    I think you just got ignored buddy
    06-02-09 07:26 PM
    Me and a friend went to this get together for people who do tractor pulls They all had nice trucks. I used to hate dually's but we followed a new 4 door Dodge ram - mega cab down there... It had LED's all over the back bumper you could see reflecting off the exhaust. It was nicely done up. And they aren't cheap to buy either
    nooo they arent--trust me i know from when we bought my husbands truck!!! thats his babey---sheesh the way he talks about it!! LMAO!! and then i tell him--ha! thats how i feel about my bb!!!
    06-02-09 07:27 PM
    NORT! im not even clicking on this right now!! this is the first time ever i saw this show!! dont do this to me!!! LOL
    06-02-09 07:29 PM
    oh no! id didnt see that one kasi! the one right before was a bride and her jusband to be--and their car got taken away---and the one on now is the guy pouring gas inside truck lighting it on FIRE!!!! this is the first time ive ever watched this!!! LMAO!! its sooo funny, but sad too!!
    It was hilarious. I just turned it on. I completely forgot it was on tonight.

06-02-09 07:29 PM
    nooo they arent--trust me i know from when we bought my husbands truck!!! thats his babey---sheesh the way he talks about it!! LMAO!! and then i tell him--ha! thats how i feel about my bb!!!
    Lol, have you ever seen one of those things pull? Do they ever go. Looks so cool. They pull all that weight through the dirt until it stops. You can hear the engine reving up, and then they let off the gas and the front of the truck lowers again Looks so sweet. Alot of power in those things...
    06-02-09 07:30 PM
    I think you just got ignored buddy
    Haha I think you burst their bubble

NORT! im not even clicking on this right now!! this is the first time ever i saw this show!! dont do this to me!!! LOL
    Haha, really I saw this one where they bad guys have AK47s and things, and knew it was fake, the cameras where just standing around.
    06-02-09 07:31 PM
    And truTV prides themselves on being "actuality". I thought the show was too dramatic to be real.

06-02-09 07:32 PM
    It was hilarious. I just turned it on. I completely forgot it was on tonight.

yea my son has the repo thing on and at commercials switching to pimp my ride! I LOVE that show! i wish they would pimp my Mazda3---make it hot pink!!! LOLwith pink and grey racing seats--a little turbo action under the hoodwith pink spike top bolts! oh yea!
    06-02-09 07:33 PM
    Yeah! Damn she cut him good.

"She's a girl..." What a ****! Girls can cause just as much damage as guys.

she did cut him good!!

oh yes they can cause as much damage as guys can!
    06-02-09 07:52 PM
    I'm playing guitar My amps making wierd noises... Mighta turned it up too loud
    06-02-09 07:52 PM
    ok pimpin a 67 mustange! this is gonna be nice. the car is a wierd aqua blue pearl color and the inside interior is white leather. and the ceiling was air brushed into a sky. heres the revealing!!

OMG----what a saaaaweeet ride!!! oh so totally cherry!!!
    06-02-09 07:55 PM
    and she got a new surf board to ride the waves too!!!!! nice board too!
    06-02-09 07:59 PM
    I'm playing guitar My amps making wierd noises... Mighta turned it up too loud
    WHAT?? I CANT HEAR YOU!!
    06-02-09 08:00 PM
    Man, I got PMed for having two external links in my signature, woo awesome.
    06-02-09 08:02 PM
    so your not allowed to have 2 external links?
    06-02-09 08:03 PM
    Man, I got PMed for having two external links in my signature, woo awesome.
    I got PMed 2wks ago for too much spacing in between my quotes--notice now they are all on top of each other now???? woo hoo! go me!
    06-02-09 08:03 PM
    WHAT?? I CANT HEAR YOU!!
    Lol. should hear when I got the stereo cranked Shakes the house
    06-02-09 08:04 PM
    so your not allowed to have 2 external links?
    I guess not, this place is really full of themselves, oh BlackBerrys.

I got PMed 2wks ago for too much spacing in between my quotes--notice now they are all on top of each other now???? woo hoo! go me!
    Yep, come on, really.
    06-02-09 08:05 PM
86,775 ... 658659660661662 ...