I'm looking at kindles they are sweet I want one!!
    06-02-09 05:47 PM
    You haven't bought it? Omg what's wrong with you?!
    I've played it for hours and hours.
    06-02-09 05:48 PM
    SBB new avatar I see
    06-02-09 05:50 PM
    I've played it for hours and hours.
    Oh okay Well as long as you've played it... Online is sick... I love it. Someone will be chasing somebody with an AK47. Then I come up in my corvette and run them both down Then I usually turn the corner and have someone launch an RPG at me, or get a good shot through the back window...
    06-02-09 05:51 PM
    Yeah Blondie, what the heck is that supposed to be?
    06-02-09 05:51 PM
    well i had my "yearly" review with my boss at work today, i had the best review out of 16 other people and im gonna get a nice pay raise in july
    06-02-09 05:53 PM
    well i had my "yearly" review with my boss at work today, i had the best review out of 16 other people and im gonna get a nice pay raise in july
    Sweet stuff man Sounds good.
    06-02-09 05:55 PM
    Hi all, I'm back - home finally. One of my guys made a huge mistake today and I had to reprimand him in writing. I hate hate hate doing that, not my management style but he left me no choice - he could have killed someone. He took a chemical delivery and put the wrong chemical in the wrong tank! fortunately it was two similar chemicals so the only thing that happened was he created a non-fatal gas cloud. If he had put it in a different chemical he could have caused an explosion and hazardous gas cloud. It was actually he and the driver who screwed up.

The driver hooked up to a clearly labeled valve and started pumping his load into tge tank - his employer did not make sure he knew what he was carrying, and my guy didn't check the bill of lading to see what he was delivering or that they were even at the right location. GD I was pissed, it was everything I could do to keep from yelling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 05:56 PM
    Oh okay Well as long as you've played it... Online is sick... I love it. Someone will be chasing somebody with an AK47. Then I come up in my corvette and run them both down Then I usually turn the corner and have someone launch an RPG at me, or get a good shot through the back window...
    Yeah, I just use all the unlock codes and drive around mowing people down, getting in huge police chases
    06-02-09 05:56 PM
    Hi all, I'm back - home finally. One of my guys made a huge mistake today and I had to reprimand him in writing. I hate hate hate doing that, not my management style but he left me no choice - he could have killed someone. He took a chemical delivery and put the wrong chemical in the wrong tank! fortunately it was two similar chemicals so the only thing that happened was he created a non-fatal gas cloud. If he had put it in a different chemical he could have caused an explosion and hazardous gas cloud. It was actually he and the driver who screwed up.

The driver hooked up to a clearly labeled valve and started pumping his load into tge tank - his employer did not make sure he knew what he was carrying, and my guy didn't check the bill of lading to see what he was delivering or that they were even at the right location. GD I was pissed, it was everything I could do to keep from yelling.

Should have yelled at him. Healthier to let the anger out instead of being nice to someone who doesn't deserve it...

Yeah, I just use all the unlock codes and drive around mowing people down, getting in huge police chases
    Lol. I usually put limits on how many can join. Get me and the friends together, gather up a pile of guns and hide in the office building by the construction sites. Get some cops coming in and blow them away They got good aim though, and the cops with shotguns are twisted. They kick in the door, bang! He's dead, Bang! He's dead too
    06-02-09 06:00 PM
    Omg... Who wanted to know why I hated cats? Our cat just killed a baby rabbit in our yard. My parents were out there trying to get the stupid animal to let it go... We feed it more than enough food when it comes inside, then it goes outside and does that. What a miserable excuse for an animal
    06-02-09 06:08 PM
    Omg... Who wanted to know why I hated cats? Our cat just killed a baby rabbit in our yard. My parents were out there trying to get the stupid animal to let it go... We feed it more than enough food when it comes inside, then it goes outside and does that. What a miserable excuse for an animal

Aww. Poor bunny

The cat I had as a kid would bring me live birds all the time. He wouldn't kill them but would catch them whenever we let him out and bring them to me as a "gift".

06-02-09 06:15 PM
    That's what ours was doing... It had the rabbit on the laneway, my parents heard it squeeking or whatever noise rabbits make. I should tie it to the deck next time it goes out... Good luck killing things on a 4 foot leash.
    06-02-09 06:18 PM
    Lol. I usually put limits on how many can join. Get me and the friends together, gather up a pile of guns and hide in the office building by the construction sites. Get some cops coming in and blow them away They got good aim though, and the cops with shotguns are twisted. They kick in the door, bang! He's dead, Bang! He's dead too
    Once I get it I'll hit you up
    06-02-09 06:21 PM
    Once I get it I'll hit you up
    PS3 and Xbox aren't compatable with each other. The PS3 players play with each other, and the Xbox players play with each other
    06-02-09 06:22 PM
    PS3 and Xbox aren't compatable with each other. The PS3 players play with each other, and the Xbox players play with each other
    Oh yeah that's right, well then nevermind
    06-02-09 06:28 PM
    My new dog killed a mouse today, maybe I should call him kitty kitty. He chased it under some lumber then got it.

Last edited by exelant; 06-02-09 at 06:39 PM.
    06-02-09 06:34 PM
    My new dog killed a mouse today, maybe I should him kitty kitty. He chased it under some lumber then got it.

Rephrase that for me?
    06-02-09 06:35 PM
    yea im confused here ex...
    06-02-09 06:39 PM
    How about now? Lol, sometimes I think faster than I type.

06-02-09 06:39 PM
    I'm not crazy about cats for those reasons! Poor little bunny!!

And Mike-your dog is just confused! LOL

06-02-09 06:43 PM
    How about now? Lol, sometimes I think faster than I type.

Yeah......

I'm not crazy about cats for those reasons! Poor little bunny!!

And Mike-your dog is just confused! LOL

Horrible animal. It's inside right now. Should let the dog in my sisters room to go get it. Then we'd only have a dog
    06-02-09 06:49 PM
    I just picked up a $30 HD DVD player for my Xbox, the movies are like $3 on ebay, figure that's a deal even though HD DVD is dead, can't beat those prices.
    06-02-09 06:54 PM
    Btw Mike-saw your post about work today! HOLY FRIGIN ****E!!!!! O. M. G. TG no1 was hurt- I don't know how you contained yourself--good control. cuz it wouldve been terribly un-professional to loose your cool-even as bad as the situation was! Kudos to you for handling it very maturely even tho you had to write the worker up.

06-02-09 06:55 PM
    Btw Mike-saw your post about work today! HOLY FRIGIN ****E!!!!! O. M. G. TG no1 was hurt- I don't know how you contained yourself--good control. cuz it wouldve been terribly un-professional to loose your cool-even as bad as the situation was! Kudos to you for handling it very maturely even tho you had to write the worker up.

I would have yelled at him. The lesson might stick a little better if you make him remember when he got in trouble for it.
    06-02-09 06:57 PM
86,775 ... 656657658659660 ...