How many people that have trucks and SUVs actually haul and use them for off-road. I can say most people that have Land Rovers don't go off-road all though they are very capable.
    06-02-09 02:33 PM
    Haha nice crs wish all girls would think with common sense and not many Norton people now adays jack them up etc and they never touch dirt anymore mine doesn't but I wanted it for the quarter mile and show not off road.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 02:35 PM
    Some girls are not born with common sense lol there's no way I would get over the fact that he has a dodge so I'd be like sorry I don't date guys with dodges lol.

06-02-09 02:37 PM
    We use our truck for pulling a car trailer.

We're one Ford lovin family.

06-02-09 02:37 PM
    Haha nice crs wish all girls would think with common sense and not many Norton people now adays jack them up etc and they never touch dirt anymore mine doesn't but I wanted it for the quarter mile and show not off road.

What you got son? I'm a Subaru guy
    06-02-09 02:38 PM
    Damn love that truck kasi!!

06-02-09 02:39 PM
    i got f 150 seems like ill have to post some pictures up I get home at 7 if you guys can wait I throw a picture up... Kasi very nice f 250 I take it?
    And csr most guys that feel the need for a dodge are *cough* you know lol I tease back space about it too

06-02-09 02:41 PM
    I miss my Excursion from time to time. All that space and my mods, that 4 ton monster could scream if I stomped on it.

We'd had some hail damage a few years back, so rather than have 'em taken out I had the entire roof Line-Xed. The truck was dark green with gold lower trim, so I had the roof done in gold, also. Had them make it like a Brougham roof. I worked out a deal to advertise for them for a hefty discount. Truck was awesome.
    06-02-09 02:44 PM
    Another drive-by from me, just wanted to shout out to corupt, long time no see. Recover from the injuries?

06-02-09 02:47 PM
    Uh oh.... More tests. That usually isn't a good sign is it?

Aint nothing wrong with Dodge Coruptyed... That's what the cool people who care more about power than fuel economy drive

06-02-09 02:48 PM
    Wolf, brother, we have the same taste in firepower, it seems. M1A for me, too.
    06-02-09 02:50 PM
    Another drive-by from me, just wanted to shout out to corupt, long time no see. Recover from the injuries?

What's going on wolf ya been busy must say.. And yep all good now .. Bills are still being processed

06-02-09 02:50 PM
    Oh freaking crap were under a tornado watch..

06-02-09 02:51 PM
    Damn love that truck kasi!!

Thanks! The red one is my fiance and my baby. The white one in the background belongs to his dad.

i got f 150 seems like ill have to post some pictures up I get home at 7 if you guys can wait I throw a picture up... Kasi very nice f 250 I take it?
    And csr most guys that feel the need for a dodge are *cough* you know lol I tease back space about it too

Yep, 04 F-250 Super Duty The white one in the background is a 99 F-250 Super Duty 7.3 Powerstroke.

We do have 1 Dodge in the family but he has been banished from the house jk. He moved out a while ago and since his ex (gf at the time) that he was living with had 5 kids and he only had a Monte Carlo they went out and bought a truck. We kept telling him he had to get a Ford but he found a Dodge for real cheap so he bought it. Now he gets heII from my fiance and his dad for being a traitor.

06-02-09 02:51 PM
    I miss my Excursion from time to time. All that space and my mods, that 4 ton monster could scream if I stomped on it.

We'd had some hail damage a few years back, so rather than have 'em taken out I had the entire roof Line-Xed. The truck was dark green with gold lower trim, so I had the roof done in gold, also. Had them make it like a Brougham roof. I worked out a deal to advertise for them for a hefty discount. Truck was awesome.
    Very nice bk should post up some pictures line x is the way to go though for sure

06-02-09 02:52 PM
    Oh freaking crap were under a tornado watch..

Are you in Tornado Alley?
    06-02-09 02:53 PM
    Haha that's funny kasi!

06-02-09 02:54 PM
    Are you in Tornado Alley?
    Hate to sound stupid but I'm not sure. We had one in may that touched down just got a txt from my friend and the weather channel at the same time telling me lol

06-02-09 02:55 PM
    Haha kasi I would out cast him and geesh would hate to hear tornado warning Canada never gets those

06-02-09 02:58 PM
    Hate to sound stupid but I'm not sure. We had one in may that touched down just got a txt from my friend and the weather channel at the same time telling me lol

Jeeze, take pictures! Safely, I love storms.
    06-02-09 03:02 PM
    Supposedly suppose to hail, its a few counties away so well see towards later how its gonna play out.

06-02-09 03:02 PM
    Haha kasi I would out cast him and geesh would hate to hear tornado warning Canada never gets those

Lol. We haven't cast him out yet but he gets made fun of all the time for it.

06-02-09 03:04 PM
    I will nort if its not all crazy like it was last time.

06-02-09 03:05 PM
    We've had tornadoes before Coruptyed. We've had tornado warnings too . Don't you remember the one that hit my town? It wasn't a big one, but it wrecked the roof and mac's and moved a guys garage off its foundation

06-02-09 03:10 PM
    I will nort if its not all crazy like it was last time.

Awesome, we never have any big storms here.
    06-02-09 03:12 PM
86,775 ... 653654655656657 ...