Cute ferret, kasi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:41 PM
    Hey Lil Pistol nice to see you here again!

06-01-09 10:42 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/bored-238439/

Mod sighted 2 minutes south of here...

Haha, you should see how much some guys spend on girls... My sisters got a BF that gets her something new every week. I bet he spends $200 a month on her alone... I'll just stick with hookers
    06-01-09 10:42 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/bored-238439/

Mod sighted 2 minutes south of here...

Haha, uyou should see how much some guys spend on girls... My sisters got a BF that gets her something new every week. I bet he spends $200 a month on her alone... I'll just stick with hookers
    So only 183 USD a month, that's not bad, I've spent that much. It was worth it at the time...isn't it always.
    06-01-09 10:44 PM
    Hi, Sberry. How are you today? I figured since I was on the desktop doing paperwork, I would stop in and have a double. Im dealing with "mommy dearest" at my son's graduation tomorrow. HELP!
    06-01-09 10:45 PM
    You've also been talking about a car and house, throw an animal and a girl in, man that does get costly.
    Hahaha BS listen to the man. Don't do it!

Hey so Snort you ever been to/heard or Nelson Ledges Rock Quarry? Its in Ohio pretty close to the PA border

Here you go again. Trying to give secrets away. Hi, Dear.
    Darlin, I give no secrets away. The only thing I'm talking about is. The basics. If I revealed my secrets, I be setting myself up for trouble. U know better. How are you, love?

So only 183 USD a month, that's not bad, I've spent that much. It was worth it at the time...isn't it always.
    You guys are suckers If I met a girl that thought I'd spend several hundred dollars on her a month she'd be gone like that... Unless she's a nice, Katy Perry looking, type of girl... Might need to make an exception then...
    06-01-09 10:47 PM
    Tired. Thank god the boys are in bed. I need a double! Will you buy me a drink?
    06-01-09 10:47 PM
    Oh, your Muddah is gonna be there? Ugh!

06-01-09 10:48 PM
    Hahaha BS listen to the man. Don't do it!

Hey so Snort you ever been to/heard or Nelson Ledges Rock Quarry? Its in Ohio pretty close to the PA border

I have not. I live about 5 minutes from the Michigan border and about 40 minutes from the Indiana border. There is a quarry near by, but not that one.
    06-01-09 10:49 PM
    Here's your Double D, dear.

06-01-09 10:49 PM
    You guys are suckers If I met a girl that thought I'd spend several hundred dollars on her a month she'd be gone like that... Unless she's a nice, Katy Perry looking, type of girl... Might need to make an exception then...
    I'm not talking like gifts, we're talking dinner, movies, activities for two, and my cheapazz friends that "forget" their wallet, over a month. Nothing beats a Blockbuster rewards card and eating your parents food, sometimes works just as well, depends on the girl I suppose.
    06-01-09 10:51 PM
    Ha, Ha. Very funny. Your my designated driver tonight. Luckily, I just have to stagger to the next room.
    06-01-09 10:51 PM
    Lol, those are pretty sweet I want a ferret so bad. A dog and a ferret. Maybe I girl friend, I dunno though... Harder to take care of, and alot more expensive
    That's just one of my ferrets, two different pics. I thought it was adorable that she was just sitting there sticking her tongue out. She stayed like that long enough for me to take a couple pictures.

06-01-09 10:52 PM
    Norton, Learn how to cook, if you don't already. Its fun to win a girl over that way.
    06-01-09 10:53 PM
    Aww BK & LP you 2 are too cute! Especially when BK gets all excited cuz he's gona see his muddah-in-law.
    Lol!
    I wish I could offer some help LP but unless you're worried about your momma showing up drunk I don't have much advice.

06-01-09 10:53 PM
    That's a Double Daquiri, dear.

06-01-09 10:54 PM
    I'm not talking like gifts, we're talking dinner, movies, activities for two, and my cheapazz friends that "forget" their wallet, over a month. Nothing beats a Blockbuster rewards card and eating your parents food, sometimes works just as well, depends on the girl I suppose.
    No no, I'm talking gifts... Jewelry, blankets, purses. That was excluding the movies, the food, the driving her all over the place Just too much money. Can't anyone have fun without spending so much?
    06-01-09 10:54 PM
    Kasi she does look pretty loveable

06-01-09 10:55 PM
    I want to be the one drunk. Just to tick her off even more. Oh, she will be that way when she see my sons hair anyway. I used a 1 guard on the trimmers. There is nothing there. He had a half a hawk for school today.
    06-01-09 10:56 PM
    No no, I'm talking gifts... Jewelry, blankets, purses. That was excluding the movies, the food, the driving her all over the place Just too much money. Can't anyone have fun without spending so much?
    Oh well we call that cat (other name) whipped. Yes you can have fun with spending less or zero dollars. You just spend money for the major events, then spontaneously once every-so-often.
    06-01-09 10:56 PM
    That's just one of my ferrets, two different pics. I thought it was adorable that she was just sitting there sticking her tongue out. She stayed like that long enough for me to take a couple pictures.

I'll post the latest pic of my dog in a few seconds. Just sending it to photobucket. He's such a good dog
    06-01-09 10:58 PM
    Nort & BS listen to the lady cuz the cooking thing is definitely a winner!

SNort I went to a killer festival at Nelson Ledges a few years ago. There were some old hippies there from Michigan. Drove their old hippie bus we had an awesome time! Everyone I met there was super cool. BS you would have liked it too. Every tent you go in to someone passes you a pipe or a vaporizer. Good times

06-01-09 10:59 PM
    Oh well we call that cat (other name) whipped. Yes you can have fun with spending less or zero dollars. You just spend money for the major events, then spontaneously once every-so-often.
    Well *** with the money they spend... I mean, they could afford Queen Mary tickets once every six months... Crap, I'd take the cruise over buying the girl gold, or expensive bags... I was on the QE2 a few years ago. What a ride! There's food everywhere, lots of stuff to do, and we fouind a bunch of teenagers to hang out with aswell
    06-01-09 11:00 PM
86,775 ... 638639640641642 ...