Shhhhh!!! Most of our customers have Blackberries... Never know how many of them may be listening... *Whistles innocuously*
    BS, you are no good at pretending to be innocent, especially when you are always up to no good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:06 PM
    I'm great thanks for asking! Especially now that you finally said hi to me

Well Hello Again !

Geez... Even crappy cellphones have spell check... Who messed that up? I'll have to take pics of ours up here. I live in a little town, it's the only fast food place we got
    Do it. Watch out though, depending on if the store in your area is ran by crazies, taking pictures of Tim Hortons TDL property including outside, store front, and back of house property is strictly prohibited Tim Hortons USA is a registered trademark of Tim Hortons TDL.
    06-01-09 10:08 PM
    Man I really need to stop eating these jelly bellys & go to bed! Its just that you gotta check out alll the flavors ya know. I think th last 1 was pina colada mmm mmmm. Oh yea nobody ever made me a drink in this joint! What's the deal? Why is the bartender passed out?

06-01-09 10:08 PM
    BS, you are no good at pretending to be innocent, especially when you are always up to no good.

Lol. I know our customers... They'd all be too stuck up to come on here to ask for help. They would just end up buying another phone. It's funny, working around rich people. They're a bunch of �diots! I don't know how they got rich. Maybe slipped and sewed Walmart or something. I dunno
    06-01-09 10:10 PM
    Well here's a Pi�a Colada to compliment your JBs.

06-01-09 10:11 PM
    I'm my experience most rich bastrds have so much money cuz they're cheap!

06-01-09 10:12 PM
    Well Hello Again !

Do it. Watch out though, depending on if the store in your area is ran by crazies, taking pictures of Tim Hortons TDL property including outside, store front, and back of house property is strictly prohibited Tim Hortons USA is a registered trademark of Tim Hortons TDL.
    If anyone comes out I'll say I'm the health inspector, and that I am not pleased what so ever...

Man I really need to stop eating these jelly bellys & go to bed! Its just that you gotta check out alll the flavors ya know. I think th last 1 was pina colada mmm mmmm. Oh yea nobody ever made me a drink in this joint! What's the deal? Why is the bartender passed out?

If you don't ask for a drink, you wont get one will you? What do you want Blondie?
    06-01-09 10:12 PM
    I'm my experience most rich bastrds have so much money cuz they're cheap!

I dunno.. Driving your Mercedes to a nice retaurant isn't really cheap... You should see the dessert table some days. It's insane! There's only two slices of cake gone and it looks like crap. Food on the table, floor, some on the walls. Everywhere except the plate we brought it out on. Bunch of pigs really They aren't 6, they should beable to show some manners and act civilized
    06-01-09 10:15 PM
    I figure a PC was safer than the Witches Brew. That one is served in a bucket, and drunk thru a 3' straw.

06-01-09 10:16 PM
    If anyone comes out I'll say I'm the health inspector, and that I am not pleased what so ever...
    Remember June 3rd is Camp Day, your store should be painted
    06-01-09 10:16 PM
    Ohhh too late BS my super hero already came to the rescue w/ my pina colada. Thank you BK!

I did ask for drinks earlier, celebration shots, but you BS were too busy sulking about my 16000 & it went unnoticed I guess.

Oh but thanks for offering now!

06-01-09 10:17 PM
    Remember June 3rd is Camp Day, your store should be painted
    It is We've got commercials on the tv for it aswell... I didn't know the States participated in that
    06-01-09 10:18 PM
    Hey Snort I know I've asked before but idk the answer anymore. Where do you live?

06-01-09 10:21 PM
    It is We've got commercials on the tv for it aswell... I didn't know the States participated in that
    Oh we do, and even more, our large cup is your XL and our XL doesn't even exist in Canada. Our area is also a test market for western breakfast wraps...mediocre at best.
    06-01-09 10:22 PM
    Hey Snort I know I've asked before but idk the answer anymore. Where do you live?

Sylvania/Toledo, Ohio!
    06-01-09 10:23 PM
    [QUOTE=StrwBerryBlond;2706668]Ohhh too late BS my super hero already came to the rescue w/ my pina colada. Thank you BK!

I did ask for drinks earlier, celebration shots, but you BS were too busy sulking about my 16000 & it went unnoticed I guess.

Oh but thanks for offering now!

You're welcome, SBerry.
    I learned a long time ago how to keep a woman happy. It is an art.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-01-09 at 10:27 PM.
    06-01-09 10:24 PM
    Oh we do, and even more, our large cup is your XL and our XL doesn't even exist in Canada. Our area is also a test market for western breakfast wraps...mediocre at best.
    Yeah, that's the same with all the fast food restaurants Doesn't really matter to me. I can never finish a large fry, and I never drink all of my pop, so...
    06-01-09 10:24 PM
    Yeah, that's the same with all the fast food restaurants Doesn't really matter to me. I can never finish a large fry, and I never drink all of my pop, so...
    Welcome to America, the XL is 15 cents more and about a drop of extra coffee but the cups have been made awkwardly tall and skinny, and they printed an extra million roll up cups for the US so the store I worked at tonight still had them. One car still up for grabs.
    06-01-09 10:28 PM
    Well BK spread that art around cuz entirely too many men don't know ish about making a woman happy.

06-01-09 10:31 PM
    Here you go again. Trying to give secrets away. Hi, Dear.
    06-01-09 10:32 PM
    Well BK spread that art around cuz entirely too many men don't know ish about making a woman happy.

You say that like it's a complicated thing to do I think most men know... It's just too much effort
    06-01-09 10:36 PM
    OT: My ferrets are too cute.

06-01-09 10:36 PM
    OT: My ferrets are too cute.

Lol, those are pretty sweet I want a ferret so bad. A dog and a ferret. Maybe I girl friend, I dunno though... Harder to take care of, and alot more expensive
    06-01-09 10:37 PM
    [QUOTE=StrwBerryBlond;2706803]Well BK spread that art around cuz entirely too many men don't know ish about making a woman happy.

I know. But I'd be busy 24/7 wasting time. A man would swim through shark infested waters to bring his woman a glass of lemonade. A real woman can make him happy for the swim.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-01-09 at 10:40 PM.
    06-01-09 10:38 PM
    Lol, those are pretty sweet I want a ferret so bad. A dog and a ferret. Maybe I girl friend, I dunno though... Harder to take care of, and alot more expensive
    You've also been talking about a car and house, throw an animal and a girl in, man that does get costly.
    06-01-09 10:40 PM
86,775 ... 637638639640641 ...