Awww it must of been so cute really!!! I had an 8ft long python-her name was Princess & she was treated as such. I used to walk around with her around my neck. That was her fav thing! And car rides-she loved sitting on the dashboard of the front windshield!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Omfg I would of freaked out!! Lol

06-01-09 12:20 PM
    I can't believe it, I was watching the news and texting and next thing you know, it now! holy crap, I got a lot of sleep, but no chores done.

06-01-09 12:24 PM
    At least you got some sleep ex!

06-01-09 12:26 PM
    Blonde, what is the problem you're having with photoBucket? I can help - I use it a lot. And you can put the img code in autotext for posting.

06-01-09 12:26 PM
    Well, I'm getting closer SBerry. Still figuring it out some.

06-01-09 12:27 PM
    is there a photobucket app out for the BB yet?
    06-01-09 12:28 PM
    At least you got some sleep ex!

Shi, call the doctor's office and tell them the ear ache came back and ask them to phone something in to the pharmacy for the ear and the pain. They may just do it without seeing you again. I hate to think of you hurting like this if you don't have to.

06-01-09 12:29 PM
    Well mike-look on the bright side-you got a good nap in! the chores will always be there-but ya can't always have time to sleep!

06-01-09 12:29 PM
    Hey ex my problem is that using PB from my berry I don't see an image code. So could I use the code that it uses to post a link here & put that in autotext & would it display the pic or the link?
    Btw I need 1 of those censored images things that Wolf always uses for a post I just put up in "last text message thread". Its probably going to be deleted either way cuz its as gross as it is hilarious! It was a txt meant for someone else hahaha

06-01-09 12:30 PM
    Hello Blondie-BK-Mike-chad---hope I didn't miss anyone!

06-01-09 12:31 PM
    Shi, call the doctor's office and tell them the ear ache came back and ask them to phone something in to the pharmacy for the ear and the pain. They may just do it without seeing you again. I hate to think of you hurting like this if you don't have to.

I know its sweet of you to be concerned the pain has let up I put some drops from the doc and its suppose to relieve pain and I haven't been laying on this ear so I think its helped some.

06-01-09 12:32 PM
    They call me S
    They call me B
    They call me SBB
    That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my na-a-ame

Haha j/k that stupid stupid song is on & I couldn't help myself. Totally just kidding tho you guys call me whatever you want I really hate that song & now its stuck in my head.
    Wish I wasn't at work

06-01-09 12:34 PM
    Haha your funny strawberry!

06-01-09 12:36 PM

Here's your censored link to add to autotext,SBerry.

06-01-09 12:41 PM
    When I go to photobucket on my device, I see a pic and under it are several boxes with my codes - including the img. When you set it up on your PC, you needed to say show codes, when you can get to a PC, you will need to get to your preferences and make sure that's selected. I think it does it by default, so you might be going to the wrong view from your berry. Try this, type photobucket.com in your goto page and hit enter. This will take you to the web version where your codes will be displayed if they are set up to display. Sign in and see if your codes are under the pictures. If they are, bookmark it so you can get back to the same place.

06-01-09 12:42 PM
    BTW, you're intriguing me with your name game, your claim to fame that ain't the same, SBerry.

06-01-09 12:44 PM
    Well, ex, since I'm not at my computer, and don't have things fully set up yet, that would explain why my settings are limited, eh?

06-01-09 12:46 PM
    Also put your photobucket upload address in your address book. This stuff can be frustrating!

06-01-09 12:47 PM
    is there a photobucket app out for the BB yet?
    There has been one out. I had it for a while on my Blackberry but ended up removing it because it's a PITA. It searches your phone every 10 minutes for pictures to upload and it has the tendency to upload multiple diplicates of pictures. It's easier to just email them in.

06-01-09 12:49 PM
    Well, ex, since I'm not at my computer, and don't have things fully set up yet, that would explain why my settings are limited, eh?

It could be! I know there are 2 views available from the device and one (Wap view) doesn't show the codes.

06-01-09 12:49 PM
    Hahaha BK you may not know that song & honestly you're better off w/out it. My daughter loves it I think its annoying. I can't figure out how to copy the image. I'll try again when I have more time. As much as I don't feel like doing anything I have to get my azz back to work. Its just sooo nice outside. I'm in my clients driveway playing w/ my berry smoking cigarettes. Net very productive at all.
    So Ex last night I tried to access the full pb site & it froze me up & I had to do a batt pull. I will set it all up from th pc when I get that set up. Thanks for the tips!

06-01-09 12:51 PM
    Hello Blondie-BK-Mike-chad---hope I didn't miss anyone!

Hi, Shelli, howya today?

06-01-09 12:52 PM
    Hi kasi!!!!

06-01-09 12:52 PM
    [QUOTE=exelant;2701244]Also put your photobucket upload address in your address book. This stuff can be frustrating!

I did that immediately, so that isn't the problem. I'm working it out, just a bit at a time.

06-01-09 12:55 PM
    Hahaha BK you may not know that song & honestly you're better off w/out it. My daughter loves it I think its annoying. I can't figure out how to copy the image. I'll try again when I have more time. As much as I don't feel like doing anything I have to get my azz back to work. Its just sooo nice outside. I'm in my clients driveway playing w/ my berry smoking cigarettes. Net very productive at all.
    So Ex last night I tried to access the full pb site & it froze me up & I had to do a batt pull. I will set it all up from th pc when I get that set up. Thanks for the tips!

Ok> i am using a Jav so it doesn't freeze up, but I did this with my 8320, too. Hmmm. I have fired up my laptop to see what we need to do from the PC.
    06-01-09 12:56 PM
86,775 ... 626627628629630 ...