i hate doctors too, and when i do need to make an apt with them its like i cant get in for 2 weeks
    06-01-09 08:44 AM
    It's nicer making appointments though... Atleast you just get in and get out. My mom and sister waited 5 hours at the hospital for someone to see them, and they never got in. Too many people coming in with more immediate problems..
    06-01-09 08:46 AM
    Ugh I know I hate the doctors they freak me out!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you have a bad experience when you were younger that you feel this way?

06-01-09 08:46 AM
    i hate doctors too, and when i do need to make an apt with them its like i cant get in for 2 weeks
    Speaking of docs with you-how was the rest of your blood work results from when you initially went-did everything come back ok?

06-01-09 08:48 AM
    Its stupid I just went an seen him not that long ago had ear innfections in both my ears take the meds and still are hurting. the ER takes forever I would only go there if I had to costs to much $$$.

06-01-09 08:49 AM
    Did you have a bad experience when you were younger that you feel this way?

Not that I know of I just really despise doctors I hate them looking at me or talking to me I don't like them touching me and poking me.

06-01-09 08:51 AM
    I have Kaiser, you tell them your symptoms over the phone and they call a prescription in. yes doc, my arm came off at the elbow. What's that 2 alieve and a band aid? Ok, uh, I've lost a lot of blood. Drink lots of fluids? Oh, OK.

06-01-09 08:52 AM
    Its stupid I just went an seen him not that long ago had ear innfections in both my ears take the meds and still are hurting. the ER takes forever I would only go there if I had to costs to much $$$.

Then the antibio he gave you didn't quite get it then-you need something stronger maybe. Also if you take a decongestant it may help drain things to Shil. Worth a shot maybe? I feel bad for you-i know how ear infects feel-they "super-suk!!"

06-01-09 08:53 AM
    I have Kaiser, you tell them your symptoms over the phone and they call a prescription in. yes doc, my arm came off at the elbow. What's that 2 alieve and a band aid? Ok, uh, I've lost a lot of blood. 5rink lots of fluids? Oh, OK.

Haha that's what I need!!

my sugar is still f'd up, i dont know i feel fine tho, they said just "watch what you eat" whatever the h*ll that means
    Not that I know of I just really despise doctors I hate them looking at me or talking to me I don't like them touching me and poking me.

Really? You mustn't get many needles... Damn I hate those things
    06-01-09 08:54 AM
    My Grandpa is a retired MD and I go to his old partner now when I'm sick, he always gives me the same diagnosis and meds, barely work anymore. I have basic med knowledge...just use WebMD!
    06-01-09 08:54 AM
    I have Kaiser, you tell them your symptoms over the phone and they call a prescription in. yes doc, my arm came off at the elbow. What's that 2 alieve and a band aid? Ok, uh, I've lost a lot of blood. Drink lots of fluids? Oh, OK.

BWAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!

06-01-09 08:55 AM
    Yeah cuz that guy was dumb he made me really uncomfortable :/ yeah I know I can hear my heart beating thro my ears!

06-01-09 08:55 AM
    B-s I can take needles ok as long as I don't look and close my eyes lol

06-01-09 08:56 AM
    B-s I can take needles ok as long as I don't look and close my eyes lol

I don't mind pain, I hurt myself all the time. I just hate feeling that little peice of steel going into your arm and ugghh... Just cringe at the thouht. I hate them.
    06-01-09 08:58 AM
    Well the needles don't bother me. I watch. And its not painful either-guess I have a good tolrance to pain

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-01-09 at 09:03 AM.
    06-01-09 09:01 AM
    Lol, my doc is pretty cool actually. He's a trekie, haha, has memorbilia all over his office.

06-01-09 09:03 AM
    Well needles don't bother me. I watch. And its not painful either-guess I have a good tolrance to pain

It's not the pain. I mean, they hardly even hurt. Just the thought of it going in your arm. Very unpleasant
    Ok maybe I'm invisible to everyone but Shelli

Atleast my girl Shells still sees me tho! What's up chica! Happy to hear everything went well w/ th confirmation yesterday that's such a major event!

Shila you really should check out that site I told you about especially since you hate going to th doctor. Earthclinic.com
    Its my favorite they have amazing home remedies that really work.
    If your ear infection gets too bad & swells your inner ear you won't be able to get th drops down & they will have to put in a wick which is extremely painful. I've been there & it was right up there with wisdom teeth & childbirth.

Lol, my doc is pretty cool actually. He's a trekie, haha, has memorbilia all over his office.

That cool!

06-01-09 09:04 AM
    ouch, as painful as the wisdom teeth deal? my god, im happy i dont have to deal with that again
    06-01-09 09:05 AM
    I'm glad this is all in text lol cuz if not yall would have to be talking awfully loud for me to hear!

Ok maybe I'm invisible to everyone but Shelli

Atleast my girl Shells still sees me tho! What's up chica! Happy to hear everything went well w/ th confirmation yesterday that's such a major event!

Shila you really should check out that site I told you about especially since you hate going to th doctor. Earthclinic.com
    Its my favorite they have amazing home remedies that really work.
    If your ear infection gets too bad & swells your inner ear you won't be able to get th drops down & they will have to put in a wick which is extremely painful. I've been there & it was right up there with wisdom teeth & childbirth.

Oh hey! Where have you been?
    Well kids-i have wash to do being I didn't get any done on sat or sun--so I'm gonna start that and grab a shower! Be back lil while. TG the kids took off school & its a nothing day see ya later!

Shil-try to get some rest sweetie and hope your ears feel lil better with the drops at least

06-01-09 09:06 AM
86,775 ... 623624625626627 ...