Strawberry, Photobucket wouldn't take long at all.
    05-31-09 11:13 PM
    Shilah, quick question, do you pronounce your I as a hard I, ort double e?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha I don't know why do you ask?

05-31-09 11:14 PM
    BS I was not seeking praise from a loser like you. I was just pointing out to your arrogant azz that I saw your post on the subject & looked at the thread you referenced.

So wolf are you still around to do me a favor or are you peeking in my windows? If its the latter I'll start dancing. Aww he77 I'll start dancing either way

05-31-09 11:15 PM
    Strawberry, Photobucket wouldn't take long at all.
    Ooh goody you are still here! Can you point me in the direction of photobucket again? I know you did once b4 but I wasn't bright enough to bookmark it at th time

05-31-09 11:17 PM
    Btw hello Kasi how you doin tonight sweetie?

05-31-09 11:18 PM
    Super, someone finally uses the poles again. It's been thousands of threads! Yeah Strawberry, ask away.
    05-31-09 11:18 PM
    05-31-09 11:19 PM
    Thanks Wolf I'll be right back & if I'm successful with pictures!

05-31-09 11:21 PM
    Haha I don't know why do you ask?

Because I have this thing about pronouncing a person's name correctly, even in my mind. My wife's name is Mila, said with the hard I, like Milo.

05-31-09 11:22 PM
    Btw hello Kasi how you doin tonight sweetie?

Hey Blondie. I'm doing better than I was earlier. My migraine has finally subsided enough that my head isn't pounding profusely.

05-31-09 11:22 PM
    Strawberry, before you get too far, may I suggest using lots of different albums to keep things organized. You can move them latter, but the links will break and all the old posts will be useless.
    05-31-09 11:24 PM
    Because I have this thing about pronouncing a person's name correctly, even in my mind. My wife's name is Mila, said with the hard I, like Milo.

Oh you meant my name! Its pronounced like "shy-lah"

05-31-09 11:25 PM
    Strawberry, before you get too far, may I suggest using lots of different albums to keep things organized. You can move them latter, but the links will break and all the old posts will be useless.
    That is why I like Flickr over Photobucket. I can move my photos around as much as I want without having to worry about the links breaking.

05-31-09 11:26 PM
    BS I was not seeking praise from a loser like you. I was just pointing out to your arrogant azz that I saw your post on the subject & looked at the thread you referenced.

So wolf are you still around to do me a favor or are you peeking in my windows? If its the latter I'll start dancing. Aww he77 I'll start dancing either way

I didn't start that thread.... I was the one that went in and said it would be closed soon... Good job for the mods, only took them about 14 hours
    05-31-09 11:28 PM
    Flickr is nice, but Photobucket has it's advantages too. There's definitely a lot more you can do with it. And if you start out right, it's not a PITA at all.
    05-31-09 11:30 PM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;2696456]Oh you meant my name! Its pronounced like "shy-lah"

Good, that's the way I had it in my head. I hate saying a name wrong. People butcher my last all the time. 12 letters, 1 vowel, and gets vowels added to it that don't belong.

05-31-09 11:31 PM
    Flickr is nice, but Photobucket has it's advantages too. There's definitely a lot more you can do with it. And if you start out right, it's not a PITA at all.
    Yeah, I guess. I use both but stick with Flickr more for my photography. Photobucket I use for Paintshop images and photos I've saved off the web.

05-31-09 11:33 PM
    Mine is constantly mispronounced too. I just ignore it, ignorance is nothing to get upset over. At least when it comes to pronouncing a name. In other things, oh but yes!
    05-31-09 11:34 PM
    Almost everything I do goes through Photoshop. Including my latest toy, the world!
    05-31-09 11:36 PM
    [QUOTE=BergerKing;2696507]
    Oh you meant my name! Its pronounced like "shy-lah"

Good, that's the way I had it in my head. I hate saying a name wrong. People butcher my last all the time. 12 letters, 1 vowel, and gets vowels added to it that don't belong.

Ugh I know people say my name wrong all the time! They say it like shiloh or sheilah and I'm like its shilah shy lah not that hard lol

05-31-09 11:37 PM
    Oh, I'm used to it from other people, just hate doing it myself.

Ah, kaka I didn't see you were on WAP till I post. That's now an animated GIF, not the static one I used in the past.
    As long as they don't call me shiloh I don't get to mad.

05-31-09 11:40 PM
    Ok I'm back, got PB all worked out so now how do I post it?

05-31-09 11:40 PM

I hate hearing people butcher names. I'm glad my last name is super short (3 letters) but my first name is so long and everyone always pronounces the middle of my name like "sond" instead of "sand". Oh, and they always swap out the K for a C.

When I was really young and my older sister would go to school and write things about me in her writing journal one of her teachers constantly sent home letters telling my dad "Please teach Jaime how to properly spell Cassandra". My dad would send a letter back every time saying "Jaime knows how to properly spell Kassandra", but the teacher continued to send the letters home and would reprimand my sister for spelling my name incorrectly when it was right. It finally took a meeting with the principal to make the teacher realize she was in the wrong and she never even apologized for her mistake.

05-31-09 11:42 PM
86,775 ... 611612613614615 ...