So you never get to see them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've seen my daughter once, Shilah, and have no idea where the boy was taken, because the name I had for his mother was a lie.

05-31-09 10:30 PM
    That's so sad

05-31-09 10:32 PM
    I've seen my daughter once, Shilah, and have no idea where the boy was taken, because the name I had for his mother was a lie.

Yeah that really sucks man.
    05-31-09 10:41 PM
    Yes, Wolf, I mis-phrased that post, the regret is that I wasn't allowed to be a part of their lives, not the fact that thet were born. I regret that I didn't have barriers about some things that let this happen.

Shoot, I didn't even know my bio's name until I was 23. That is part of why I get very literal, much of my early history was a patent lie.

my whole life changed after that.

05-31-09 10:42 PM
    Good evening fat-a$$, how was work?
    05-31-09 10:49 PM
    Good evening fat-a$$, how was work?
    Not bad... We had two people come in 20 minutes before we closed. Which isn't bad, if they only take 20 minutes to eat... So I think we started tearing down the buffet at 8:40? Kind of rude actually Oh well, I get paid for it. Did I miss anything in here? How was your guys' days?
    05-31-09 10:51 PM
    Evening, BS. Tough day?

05-31-09 10:52 PM
    Whoa so I'm back, just read over the last page briefly, had to stop skimming & really read cuz BK you just dropped some heavy ****. I'm sorry to hear about all of that. I'm really sorry & I am hoping that you're ok. I know that there's nothing else I can say other than that but I wish there was.

05-31-09 10:53 PM
    Hello b-s!

05-31-09 10:54 PM
    Yeah Beast, I've done the same and not had a chance to change the words. I knew you couldn't mean that the way it could have been taken, though it was still pretty clear. src got it.
    05-31-09 10:56 PM
    Hey guys. No it wasn't too bad I just hate when you're getting ready to get home and you get stuck there for 2 hours longer than you should have been... Who cares though?

What about you guys? Everyone enjoying having weekends off.... -_-
    05-31-09 10:58 PM
    SBerry, some of the funnies you pull just tickle my fancy! Reminds me a lot of my lil pistol.

Hey I saw this earlier but I never got the chance to reply. I'm happy that I can make you smile BK along with Wolf & everyone else here. I wouldn't know you guys if I saw you on the street but I consider you all friends nonetheless

05-31-09 10:58 PM
    I knew that's what bk meant its really sad that you have never had a relationship with them.

05-31-09 10:59 PM
    fat-a$$, I can't tell you how many times the help has b!tched about that when I ran restaurants. And I always told them the same thing, till the doors lock, the people can come in.
    SBerry, I'm really as OK as a man ever gets in this life. I am quite open about my life, and sometimes it helps others know where I'm coming from. I've been there, and I've been scorched pretty nicely, but a sad person, no.

Strawberry, I'm the guy with the camera, sleeping in the car across the street. Look outside, I'll wave.
    05-31-09 11:02 PM
    fat-a$$, I can't tell you how many times the help has b!tched about that when I ran restaurants. And I always told them the same thing, till the doors lock, the people can come in.
    I know... That's the way the job is. I just know not to go into a restaurant and end up keeping everyone there later Just letting you guys know that too... Not very wise
    05-31-09 11:04 PM
    Oh goody as long as you're my stalker I'm ok with that!

Hey BS how goes it? Notice I used "you're" correctly. Lol

05-31-09 11:05 PM
    Oh, and Shilah, SBerry, I'm the type of guy that thought a diagnosis of cancer was funny.

05-31-09 11:05 PM
    So now that BS & BK have taught me how to start a thread from wap (lol) I'm going to do that so you all get credit for your good deeds when helping me.
    I'm pretty beat now tho. This evening turned stressful fast & idk if I can tackle the stupid pc tonight. I would really like to figure out the photobucket thing tho cuz I wanna post pics. Think I can do that kinda easy?

05-31-09 11:08 PM
    I know... That's the way the job is. I just know not to go into a restaurant and end up keeping everyone there later Just letting you guys know that too... Not very wise
    I agree. I won't go into a restaurant if its almost closing time because I know how it feels to get stuck there when someone decides to come in 5 minutes before the doors are locked.

05-31-09 11:09 PM
    Oh, and Shilah, SBerry, I'm the type of guy that thought a diagnosis of cancer was funny.

You thought it was funny?

05-31-09 11:10 PM
    Oh goody as long as you're my stalker I'm ok with that!

Hey BS how goes it? Notice I used "you're" correctly. Lol

Good job You're as smart as a fifth grader *Pats Blondie on the head* Hehehe, I'm not the person to seek praise from
    05-31-09 11:10 PM
    I agree. I won't go into a restaurant if its almost closing time because I know how it feels to get stuck there when someone decides to come in 5 minutes before the doors are locked.

Damn right
    05-31-09 11:11 PM
    Shilah, quick question, do you pronounce your I as a hard I, ort double e?

05-31-09 11:11 PM
86,775 ... 610611612613614 ...