He'll be around, he's following a scent trail. He can be hard to distract on the hunt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:16 PM
    Cool thanks BK
    Were on our way to go get some crabs & shrimp. Yum!

05-31-09 03:22 PM
    Ooh, ya'll enjoy, but none for me, thanks! I'll be headed out for work in a couple of hours myself.

Lil pistol is making a batch of mostaccioli, so we're having goodies, too.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-31-09 at 03:33 PM.
    05-31-09 03:30 PM
    I was just taking a little nap. You know my old tired a$$ can't keep up like it used to.
    I have now post the thread that inspired it all. Enjoy the read, it's not 15,000+, but we did rock out a bunch in a short amount of time. And I'm sure you'll be surprised by who opens their big mouth first. And funniest part, I had just had a major verbal sparing with the subject in question. That thread was so good, it didn't get locked, it got deleted.
    05-31-09 03:52 PM
    Just reading a couple of pages of that thread I can see where it was going. I remember when that first came out, and got lost for a long time.

That took some nerve.

05-31-09 04:07 PM
    anyone use standby mode on the bb?
    I use a holster with a sleeper magnet all the time. If it's just laying on a table, it makes no difference whether it is in either. When you put it in your pocket or purse, and you use standby, a depressed key will still turn the backlight on and use power. If you use a magnet, you cannot activate anything without removing the device from the magnet's proximity.
    05-31-09 04:07 PM
    You are so correct Beast, and the OP didn't have the nerve to show themselves for quite a while. A lot of people, many who post here, had a blast on it though. It was a great bonding experience.
    05-31-09 04:10 PM
    I use a holster with a sleeper magnet all the time. If it's just laying on a table, it makes no difference whether it is in either. When you put it in your pocket or purse, and you use standby, a depressed key will still turn the backlight on and use power. If you use a magnet, you cannot activate anything without removing the device from the magnet's proximity.
    Ditto on the sleeper magnet holster. Tried several ways, works best for me.

05-31-09 04:10 PM
    Hello whoever is here right now, I just spent the past 3 hours painting widows for a fundraiser at work, clocking in the overtime while painting with my two friends that actually work there. The paint fumes have made my tiredness go away.
    05-31-09 04:15 PM
    And it's just so bloody . What other device has it?
    05-31-09 04:16 PM
    Hello whoever is here right now, I just spent the past 3 hours painting widows for a fundraiser at work, clocking in the overtime while painting with my two friends that actually work there. The paint fumes have made my tiredness go away.
    Were those widows naked cn? Do you have pics? If they're MILF's then you need to share. If they're old and decrepit, well you are one generous guy!
    05-31-09 04:18 PM
    Were those widows naked cn? Do you have pics? If they're MILF's then you need to share. If they're old and decrepit, well you are one generous guy!
    I'll share a picture of the store once it's finished but not of the girls I was working with not milfs, one 19 who I dated/possibly again, and the other 18 who has been my neighbor for 12 years. We were actually painting the glass itself, with window paint for a fundraiser at work, I'm often unclear.

EDIT:Ahhh windows I see now, not widows, wow I'm losing it. The rest is just not needed anymore.
    05-31-09 04:22 PM
    ROFLMAO, as I read your serious explanation of what you were doing! And thinking to myself, a 19 year old widow. Why G_d why? And at 19, unless she's ready for SeaWorld, the pics should be good.
    05-31-09 04:34 PM
    Next time I'm at the store I'll grab an image, haha yeah my serious answer my bad one practicaly my sister the other practicaly my girl, you and have this kind of confusion often!

05-31-09 04:38 PM
    I'm not into window painting cn, just widow painting.
    05-31-09 04:45 PM
    I'm not into window painting cn, just widow painting.
    Well I painted a non widow and a window...sham wow.

05-31-09 04:49 PM
    Ok, I'll go for the non-widow. The window and the sham wow, not so much.
    05-31-09 04:54 PM
    I'm going for the non-widow! I just randomly say shamwow

05-31-09 04:57 PM
    You, my son are too serious today! Take 2 Valium and a blunt, then get back to me.
    05-31-09 05:05 PM
    They must be doing maintenance on the servers, yet again. Now my email notification went fasheet!
    05-31-09 05:06 PM
    You, my son are too serious today! Take 2 Valium and a blunt, then get back to me.
    I'm kidding I'm kidding! How's your weekend been?

05-31-09 05:14 PM
    Pretty gosh darn good cn. I've been both productive and gotten some relaxation in. How about you other than the widow painting?
    05-31-09 05:16 PM
    evening kiddos finally home
    05-31-09 05:19 PM
    Welcome home Chadski!
    05-31-09 05:21 PM
    Hello I'm back from **** aka wally world! I see way too many people that I know like that lesbian chick and her really ugly dude looking gf!

05-31-09 05:23 PM
86,775 ... 600601602603604 ...