Hey Chad. Sorry to hear you're stuck at work. I may put mine off until tomorrow. Today is beautiful!
    Hi LSG what's on your agenda for the day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 09:54 AM
    They said no rain, but I say they're wrong. Getting the lawn done and some domestic stuff. And a little r & r. What the are you up to?

05-30-09 09:55 AM
    I'm just relaxing on my front porch, cup of hot tea in hand, still in my pajamas, watching the squirrels running around, and listening to the birds. Its so peaceful. I think I'll put out my new bird feeder today along with my hammock.

05-30-09 09:58 AM
    Hi Paddy! Dang, I missed you, I'm a bad, bad Wolf!

05-30-09 10:00 AM
    Sounds much like me there Strawberry. Only some of my birds are more obnoxious than song.

05-30-09 10:01 AM
    I've still got a few loads of sopping wet laundry left over from last night to work on today. Even though we had not planned on cleaning out th basement after work yesterday, I'm glad we did. If we hadn't HAD to do it who knows when it would have gotten done.

05-30-09 10:04 AM
    Dang, I've got a distraction I've got to handle. Be back in a bit.

05-30-09 10:11 AM
    I've got to get moving myself. I'll catch everyone later!

05-30-09 10:19 AM
    Good morning wolf.

Bk, don't worry about trouble from me. I was having a giant laugh with bs last night, planning global domination. Its fun to get silly once in a while. After 1am, everything gets funnier due to sleep deprivation.

sbb, today is a sunburn saturday. Cut the grass, trim the hedges, turn the soil in the vegetable garden...and if I have time and energy, break up the concrete of our tiny, crappy excuse for a patio so we can make it bigger and nicer. I've been putting that project off for years! My wife finally forced my hand with a phone call.
    She: "Honey, I'm at Zellers and they have a really nice patio set on sale".
    Me: "That's great but there's no way a patio set will fit on our patio".
    She: "(a long silence overflowing with meaning)".
    Me: "Okay, I'll do it".

05-30-09 10:23 AM
    Oh, I wasn't inferring that anything was going to happen,SBerry, I just KNOW when mischief is afoot. Just like I call right in the middle of a ruckus at home without anyone expecting my intervention, or my daughter calls me and I tell her the news she's calling to tell me.

Or when we'll post the same things simultaneously. Or sometimes I'll ask someone a question that will get to the heart of what they want to say.

So don't get spooked if I ask something out of the blue that totally floors you.

05-30-09 10:30 AM
    [QUOTE=LazyStarGazer;2683470]Good morning wolf.

Bk, don't worry about trouble from me. I was having a giant laugh with bs last night, planning global domination. Its fun to get silly once in a while. After 1am, everything gets funnier due to sleep deprivation.

sbb, today is a sunburn saturday. Cut the grass, trim the hedges, turn the soil in the vegetable garden...and if I have time and energy, break up the concrete of our tiny, crappy excuse for a patio so we can make it bigger and nicer. I've been putting that project off for years! My wife finally forced my hand with a phone call.
    She: "Honey, I'm at Zellers and they have a really nice patio set on sale".
    Me: "That's great but there's no way a patio set will fit on our patio".
    She: "(a long silence overflowing with meaning)".
    Me: "Okay, I'll do it".

And you notice I didn't buzzkill ya? I know when yer just venting and having a good time, and what's gonna get folks in trouble. And I only wanna stop things if they break that barrier.

05-30-09 10:35 AM
    Hi Paddy! Dang, I missed you, I'm a bad, bad Wolf!

Glad to be back. I usually don't drink this early in the morning. But the cup of hot tea sound perferct.
    05-30-09 10:37 AM
    Yeah, I was watching that, and hoping they would. It would have been fun, as long as no animals were harmed in the making of those threads.
    05-30-09 10:39 AM
    Absolutely Paddy! Earl Grey all right, or would you like something more foofoo?
    05-30-09 10:41 AM
    BK: And you notice I didn't buzzkill ya? I know when yer just venting and having a good time, and what's gonna get folks in trouble. And I only wanna stop things if they break that barrier.

It sounds like a good safety in case someone doesn't think things through. Like last night when someone pointed out that we shouldn't do anything to jeopordize TBL. We don't want to get raided by the mods.
    " Put the blackberry down, put your hands behind your head and don't move!"

05-30-09 10:51 AM
    I agree, Wolf, general orneriness has its place, and can be downright fun. A good giggle can be great.

05-30-09 10:53 AM
    Hello everyone! just stoppon in for a quick hello-gotta get goin to my nieces 1st bday bash-they are expecting 100 people at their house!! Glad its not me-but fully catered so cooking/ clean up is not a hassle!

Hope everyone has a good day--im sure I'll check in thru out the day as well!!

05-30-09 10:54 AM
    It sounds like a good safety in case someone doesn't think things through. Like last night when someone pointed out that we shouldn't do anything to jeopordize TBL. We don't want to get raided by the mods.
    Yes, that would be too far! Sink your own ship.
    05-30-09 10:54 AM
    Hi Pink, you are one party animal. Ever with adults?
    05-30-09 10:56 AM

You nailed it. Anything that could endanger TBL is gonna get intervention, and how!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

05-30-09 10:56 AM
    Hi shelli, bye shelli.

And good morning to you too paddygirl16. I don't think I've met you yet.

05-30-09 11:01 AM
    LSG, Paddy was the first customer in the bar. And a heck of a chick.
    05-30-09 11:04 AM
    OK folks, looks like the problem has been resolved. I really need to get my booty outside and work. I'll be back later! Don't let fat-a$$ trash the place while I'm gone.
    05-30-09 11:11 AM
    OK folks, looks like the problem has been resolved. I really need to get my booty outside and work. I'll be back later! Don't let fat-a$$ trash the place while I'm gone.
    *Yawn* What's up crackheads? I have to work so unfortunately I can't trash the place till about 9 tonight

Hey Paddy, long time no see.
    What's going on guys?

Later Wolf
    05-30-09 11:14 AM
    Later wolf.

I need to shut up now and get to work (don't know why I'm so talkative today). Its a beautiful, sunny spring day here. I hope wherever you all are its just as nice.

Hi bs, bye bs. Everybody's doing 'stuff'.

05-30-09 11:23 AM
86,775 ... 580581582583584 ...