Morning, Wolf.

Shilah, life is what happens while you are planning your life. It's early yet, so fill your time well until it is time to make a decision.

Wolf, did you finally figure out the 'key' situation?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 06:39 AM
    Morning, Wolf.

Shilah, life is what happens while you are planning your life. It's early yet, so fill your time well until it is time to make a decision.

Wolf, did you finally figure out the 'key' situation?

Yeah im still really young I have time I just do things later than everyone else. ehh ill figure it out sometime lol.
    05-30-09 06:42 AM
    Actually I wanted to talk to you about that. Read through 3 times and had The Pouch confirm. Unless we both are blind, you may have planned to mention, but never did.
    05-30-09 06:44 AM
    crs, im still trying to figure out what i want in life lol
    05-30-09 06:44 AM
    By the way, one of my daughters works as a CNA in a Nursing home. She hasn't completely sorted out her life yet, so she at least she has a platform to jump from.

If you look to the west, about 150 miles from where you are, you'd be where I started out. Born in Fort Worth, raised in Big D, started my adult life in Forney, TX.

05-30-09 06:45 AM
    Yeah im still really young I have time I just do things later than everyone else. ehh ill figure it out sometime lol.
    Not rushing headlong into things, is the right way to go through life crs.
    ugh I know tell me about it chad wtf we gonna do?! lol
    well one thing im def. gonna do is party haha
    05-30-09 06:46 AM
    I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello, hello hello,
    I gotta go, see ya'll in and hour or so.

05-30-09 06:46 AM
    By the way, one of my daughters works as a CNA in a Nursing home. She hasn't completely sorted out her life yet, so she at least she has a platform to jump from.

If you look to the west, about 150 miles from where you are, you'd be where I started out. Born in Fort Worth, raised in Big D, started my adult life in Forney, TX.

You were born in texas? Cool!
    Not rushing headlong into things, is the right way to go through life crs.
    Yeah no need to rush into things...
    05-30-09 06:47 AM
    I think I know what I want in life. Some things I certainly have figured out. Still others I have the destination in mind, but not the path with which to get there.
    05-30-09 06:47 AM
    well one thing im def. gonna do is party haha
    haha well im not much of a partier
    I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello, hello hello,
    I gotta go, see ya'll in and hour or so.

I like that song!
    05-30-09 06:48 AM
    Have fun at the crap factory Mike!
    05-30-09 06:48 AM
    Actually I wanted to talk to you about that. Read through 3 times and had The Pouch confirm. Unless we both are blind, you may have planned to mention, but never did.
    No, I admit I forgot to mention that the Excalibur Suite, that is Kangas' personal suite, and only has 2 keys. She has 1, and only one other exists, and it, too, has been issued to someone. I'll give you 3 guesses, but the first 2 don't count. I don't have it. So it belongs to 'someone' else. Hint-hint?

05-30-09 06:51 AM
    You were born in texas? Cool!

Yeah no need to rush into things...
    Yes, even though I live in Missouri for now. If this state starts acting like Illinois, I'll pack up the family and move back, too.

05-30-09 06:54 AM
    Well I'm feeling a lot better about that now Beast! Man you had me confounded this morning. I was getting cross-eyed about 4:15. And the whole time we've been sleeping in the dais, playing the exhibitionists, when we could have had privacy. Go figure, hope there were no video's taken.
    05-30-09 06:55 AM
    Video is disabled by the jamming system during rest hours. I knew people would try to shoot videos while people were sleeping, and since the pouch is a private place, no videos can be taken during rest hours. No funniest home or compromising information allowed.

Anyone trying to record video get a recording of a monkey humping a football. That way, they can at least laugh.

Oh, BTW, housekeeping access by passkey works only if a suite is unoccupied.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-30-09 at 07:03 AM.
    05-30-09 06:59 AM
    good idea berger
    05-30-09 07:02 AM
    I don't think I could live anywhere else BK what can I say I'm a texas girl thro an thro!! Whoohooo time to go home yayyyy!!

05-30-09 07:02 AM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;2682780]I don't think I could live anywhere else BK what can I say I'm a texas girl thro an thro!! Whoohooo time to go home yayyyy!!

All right, be safe. C-ya!

05-30-09 07:05 AM
    word of advise, pennsylvania sucks
    05-30-09 07:05 AM
    Umm wtf I come home and the apartment next door to me has the window broken in...

05-30-09 07:09 AM
    Well, Chad, I know a lot of good people from PA. But there are definite reasons to not live there, too.

05-30-09 07:10 AM
    yea i mean the people here are great, its just that alot of things about it suck

crs, is your place ok?
    05-30-09 07:11 AM
    Video is disabled by the jamming system during rest hours. I knew people would try to shoot videos while people were sleeping, and since the pouch is a private place, no videos can be taken during rest hours. No funniest home or compromising information allowed.

Anyone trying to record video get a recording of a monkey humping a football. That way, they can at least laugh.

Oh, BTW, housekeeping access by passkey works only if a suite is unoccupied.
    Sounds good Beast, I'm going to have to contribute some video's to be inserted though.

Been to Harrisburg or Reading. Like those two towns, other than that, I would tend to agree.
    05-30-09 07:11 AM
86,775 ... 578579580581582 ...