I'm having an ok night. I was hoping to get sleep again tonight but so far it doesn't look like it. I'm wide awake again.

Oh no! That bites hate not being able to sleep when I want to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]
    05-30-09 01:23 AM
    I was saying it would be fun to go into PSH and start ripping everyone apart untill the mods closed it down Everyone thinks Wolf wouldn't allow the TBL'ers to go do that, I was saying he'd probably lead us in
    Yea but can you tell me why? Is there a story there? I'm sensing dirt & I wanna know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 01:23 AM
    Hey I need some tech advice if any of you might know th best way for me to go about this. Tomorrow vzw is giving me a replacement phone. What's th best way (if any way) for me to save all my ringtones, memos, calendar events, & apps? I don't have a computer to back it up to unless I wait to go to my sisters & use hers. But th thought of individually emailing most of that stuff bores me to tears.
    Any ideas?

Well alot of it you should beable to save onto a memory card. Other stuff you might beable to bluetooth over. I know you can move contacts and ringtones over that way. Calander events Im unsure of...
    05-30-09 01:24 AM
    [QUOTE=LazyStarGazer;2682014]
    I don't think that was me, that was crs7088.

Made you look! Yes, I know very immature. I'm a bad person. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if you would look that up, or say screw it.

If it helps, imagine me on my hands and knees, with a jug of javex, wearing hideously bright colored orange rubber gloves, cleaning filth off a concrete floor. There. Feel better now?
    05-30-09 01:24 AM
    Yea but can you tell me why? Is there a story there? I'm sensing dirt & I wanna know

No reason Just for kicks... And because it would bug the mods good
    05-30-09 01:25 AM
    I'm having an ok night. I was hoping to get sleep again tonight but so far it doesn't look like it. I'm wide awake again.

Oh no! That bites hate not being able to sleep when I want to.

[/QUOTE]

I feel ya both. I hate not wanting to sleep when I need to

05-30-09 01:26 AM
    If I buy a real gun it'll be for recreational purposes only. The area I live in isn't all that bad so I don't have a need for one.

Mine would be aswell, except for home protection. We get some bad people wandering around the neighbourhood we're in now. And if I decide to buy a house I'll be living in the crap part of London... I guess it's nice in a sence that there's always a higher police presence Never a bad idea to keep a gun around with the way people are today. Even in Canada...
    05-30-09 01:28 AM
    I feel ya both. I hate not wanting to sleep when I need to

*Hands you a joint* Works wonders...
    05-30-09 01:30 AM
    No thanks BS I quit.

So I don't have a bluetooth & my memory card only holds pictures, I think. I'll have to look into that.
    They screwed my screen up at verizon today when they replaced my trackball. Its really annoying. A fresh unscathed phone sounds really sweet but th amount of stuff I have on this 1 is crazy. Transferring all of it is gona b a blower

05-30-09 01:36 AM
    No thanks BS I quit.

So I don't have a bluetooth & my memory card only holds pictures, I think. I'll have to look into that.
    They screwed my screen up at verizon today when they replaced my trackball. Its really annoying. A fresh unscathed phone sounds really sweet but th amount of stuff I have on this 1 is crazy. Transferring all of it is gona b a blower

Your card should beable to hold ringtones. Mine does.
    And you don't need to have a bluetooth headset to beable to use bluetooth Link both phones together wirelessly and you can send a whole host of things between them. I haven't really used it before, but I know you can do alot with it.
    05-30-09 01:42 AM
    Two things that work for me when I realize I've been lying in bed for an hour with my brain going blah blah blah blah blah:

1. I go over my favorite daydream (it can be anything) winning the lottery. I'd buy this and this and this. I'd give so and so this much, and other so and so that much. I'd do this and this and that...it doesn't matter what it is. As long as it puts you in a relaxed state and makes you forget/put aside whatever you've been thinking about.

2. I just tell my brain to shut the f*** up!
    05-30-09 01:42 AM
    Well alot of it you should beable to save onto a memory card. Other stuff you might beable to bluetooth over. I know you can move contacts and ringtones over that way. Calander events Im unsure of...
    Are these things that you have downloaded, did not come with the phone?

Or things that came with your phone, but you don't want to have to set them up all over again?
    05-30-09 01:47 AM
    Very interesting BS I'll have to look into bluetooth. I know nothing about it. I knew you would b th guy to ask! Thanks! 1 more for ya: how can I start a thread from wap? Is that possible?

LSG very interesting to you as well. 1 of th reasons I quit smoking th douja is cuz I would lay in bed & do just what you're describing. But it would never be a daydream of my choice. Just random ish & my brain would never shut up no matter how much I tried to make it

05-30-09 01:49 AM
    Two things that work for me when I realize I've been lying in bed for an hour with my brain going blah blah blah blah blah:

1. I go over my favorite daydream (it can be anything) winning the lottery. I'd buy this and this and this. I'd give so and so this much, and other so and so that much. I'd do this and this and that...it doesn't matter what it is. As long as it puts you in a relaxed state and makes you forget/put aside whatever you've been thinking about.

2. I just tell my brain to shut the f*** up!
    I've done the day dreaming thing before Sailing Get a nice boat, 2 cool dogs, a nice girlfriend and just sail all over the oceans

A hot tub works well aswell Or a hot shower. Your body temperature drops afterwords and makes it easier to sleep.
    05-30-09 01:51 AM
    Very interesting BS I'll have to look into bluetooth. I know nothing about it. I knew you would b th guy to ask! Thanks! 1 more for ya: how can I start a thread from wap? Is that possible?

LSG very interesting to you as well. 1 of th reasons I quit smoking th douja is cuz I would lay in bed & do just what you're describing. But it would never be a daydream of my choice. Just random ish & my brain would never shut up no matter how much I tried to make it

Yupperz Go back out into the off-topic part and click the "New Post" at the top. Or change forums and it will be there too

Yeah bluetooth does alot, I send people ringtones from my phone using it. Pretty sweet. You just pair your phones up, then go to your media and click send via bluetooth.

And I never downloaded any ringtones. I made my own on my pc and put them on the card myself
    05-30-09 01:54 AM
    Are these things that you have downloaded, did not come with the phone?

Or things that came with your phone, but you don't want to have to set them up all over again?
    Mostly things I've downloaded. I've got like 40 ringtones & not too many apps maybe a dozen or so but some of them were hard to find & I don't know where to find them all again. As far as memos & calendar entries its mostly all business related, a lot of recurring events that I would have to redo. And I've got a ton of sites bookmarked that have stuff I want to read if I ever have time (ie. if I ever get off of cb)

05-30-09 01:55 AM
    Yupperz Go back out into the off-topic part and click the "New Post" at the top. Or change forums and it will be there too

Yeah bluetooth does alot, I send people ringtones from my phone using it. Pretty sweet. You just pair your phones up, then go to your media and click send via bluetooth.

And I never downloaded any ringtones. I made my own on my pc and put them on the card myself

BS...Wwhat program did you use to create them?
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 05-30-09 at 01:57 AM. Reason: wine spelling
    05-30-09 01:56 AM
    BS...Wwhat program did you use to create them?
    Google "AV Music Morpher Gold"

It was a free download to a pretty advanced peice of software. They keep bugging you to upgrade but... You can put a music file on there and lower the bass if it doesn't sound right. You can cut off the parts you don't like and lower the time down to 15, 20 seconds. I made a few, works pretty good

I gotta get some sleep though. work tommorrow

I'll catch you later man
    Later shorties!
    05-30-09 02:01 AM
    05-30-09 02:02 AM
    GRR bye bs.
    05-30-09 02:03 AM
    BS that didn't work for me. On th top line of my screen it says "new post BB ALL Subscribed" but new post isn't something clickable.
    I realize I should b asking all these things somewhere else but if I can't create a thread how th eff do I do that?! I may just have to go to th full site from my berry but that's such a freakin hassle

05-30-09 02:05 AM
    Mostly things I've downloaded. I've got like 40 ringtones & not too many apps maybe a dozen or so but some of them were hard to find & I don't know where to find them all again. As far as memos & calendar entries its mostly all business related, a lot of recurring events that I would have to redo. And I've got a ton of sites bookmarked that have stuff I want to read if I ever have time (ie. if I ever get off of cb)

One a them thar geniuses can correct me in the morning if I'm wrong. But...Desktop manager automatically creates a backup when downloading a new o/s. At your service providers store, they should be able to create a back-up file for you before they switch out your phones.
    05-30-09 02:06 AM
    BS that didn't work for me. On th top line of my screen it says "new post BB ALL Subscribed" but new post isn't something clickable.
    I realize I should b asking all these things somewhere else but if I can't create a thread how th eff do I do that?! I may just have to go to th full site from my berry but that's such a freakin hassle

Ask your question and I'll post it for you in the appropriate forum Say exeactly what it says, I've never had it tell me I couldn't create a thread on wap
    05-30-09 02:06 AM
    GRR bye bs.
    Rawr! Shutup you

You guys think the mods were listening to us? I noticed Amazingly posted about 10 mins ago. Usually don't see them up this late...
    05-30-09 02:08 AM
    SBerry, you just move your media card to your new device for ringers and pics. Your contacts can be transferred via Bluetooth from device to device. You can sync your Calendar through Google or Yahoo, then transfer that data. You can also sync your address book that way, too. Easiest, though is through a computer via DM.

05-30-09 02:09 AM
86,775 ... 575576577578579 ...