Safety and fun in numbers, but most are sleeping now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 11:53 PM
    Good luck with that BS. Although it would be amusing to watch.

You in Kasi? Winner gets 10 bucks(Canadian )
    And... A barbeque at Wolf's place for you and 3 friends
    05-29-09 11:54 PM
    Good luck with that BS. Although it would be amusing to watch.

Kk blue. Very nice.

05-29-09 11:55 PM
    Safety and fun in numbers, but most are sleeping now.

Yeah, we need to wait for all the mods to be here aswell I don't even think AG is still on. We'd probably post horrible things till 7am before they got deleted
    05-29-09 11:56 PM
    Kk blue. Very nice.

Bright colours are worse
    05-29-09 11:57 PM
    You in Kasi? Winner gets 10 bucks(Canadian )
    And... A barbeque at Wolf's place for you and 3 friends
    Eh, I don't know. Maybe. I'm not trying to get myself into trouble around here.

Kk blue. Very nice.

Thanks I'm playing around with the font until I find a combination I like.

05-30-09 12:00 AM
    Just peeking in real quick before I eat my dinner & I think this idea is amazingly, hilariously, troublesome. I may be in

05-30-09 12:02 AM
    Yeah, we need to wait for all the mods to be here aswell I don't even think AG is still on. We'd probably post horrible things till 7am before they got deleted
    All right then. Something low level, but inspirational. To rally others to the cause. Be warned though: I am now on glass of wine # 3. My fingers cannot be held liable for the commands sent from my brain.
    05-30-09 12:04 AM
    Eh, I don't know. Maybe. I'm not trying to get myself into trouble around here.
    Aww you suck. Well I got a better idea anyhow Get 6 or 7 of us together and get other threads

The group of people can go into... Photo Scavenger Hunt lets say. And start saying really offensive things, and ripping apart other members as quickly as possible. The mods will panic and temporarily close the thread
    05-30-09 12:04 AM
    Just peeking in real quick before I eat my dinner & I think this idea is amazingly, hilariously, troublesome. I may be in

All right then. Something low level, but inspirational. To rally others to the cause. Be warned though: I am now on glass of wine # 3. My fingers cannot be held liable for the commands sent from my brain.
    So we're in then? Watch us get a warning for conspiracy

We get a few more together and make a date and time, I'm in 100% I'd laugh my @$$ off watching all these threads get closed down. It'd draw some serious attention.
    05-30-09 12:06 AM
    Completely unrelated: As a smoker, I've thought about walking into a variety store, and asking for a pack of Trackball Lights, just to see what they would say.
    05-30-09 12:07 AM
    Aww you suck. Well I got a better idea anyhow Get 6 or 7 of us together and get other threads

The group of people can go into... Photo Scavenger Hunt lets say. And start saying really offensive things, and ripping apart other members as quickly as possible. The mods will panic and temporarily close the thread
    Don't you dare touch PSH. You'll have a lot of angry people on your hands. Plus, they pick on our resident 13 year old on a daily basis and no one has shut it down yet.

05-30-09 12:07 AM

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
    They have a tendency to be pretty rude over there. We would get great feedback!

05-30-09 12:08 AM
    No offense Kasi I know PSH is your thing

05-30-09 12:10 AM
    Completely unrelated: As a smoker, I've thought about walking into a variety store, and asking for a pack of Trackball Lights, just to see what they would say.
    Lol, it depends what country they're from... The foreigners might ask you to repeat

We should start a problem. TBL versus PSH Haha Actually I had it out with one of their members a while ago for trying to censor stuff we were saying
    05-30-09 12:11 AM
    Tactically sound. Get a brand new thread shut down, or someone elses. TBL needs plausible deniability. Oh wait. They're reading this. Oh well.
    05-30-09 12:12 AM
    No offense Kasi I know PSH is your thing

None taken.

Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-30-09 at 12:27 AM.
    05-30-09 12:13 AM
    You guys can not speak for all of TBL & start a TBL against (fill in th blank). A few ppl period is funny. But if you say you're acting on behalf of TBL, Wolf will have your head on a platter

05-30-09 12:15 AM
    Tactically sound. Get a brand new thread shut down, or someone elses. TBL needs plausible deniability. Oh wait. They're reading this. Oh well.
    Yup, start big and work our way down Start with Kasi, she posts in both threads. No fence sitters! If you aren't a friend, you're an enemy! *Throws beer mug at Kasi but hits LSG instead* Ooooo... Sorry man
    05-30-09 12:16 AM
    I only checked that thread once. They kept referring to a 'tiem'. I had no idea what they were talking about. Is 'item' a bad word, so we must say tiem? I left confused and never went back.
    05-30-09 12:17 AM
    I only checked that thread once. They kept referring to a 'tiem'. I had no idea what they were talking about. Is 'item' a bad word, so we must say tiem? I left confused and never went back.
    05-30-09 12:17 AM
    You guys can not speak for all of TBL & start a TBL against (fill in th blank). A few ppl period is funny. But if you say you're acting on behalf of TBL, Wolf will have your head on a platter

You kidding? Wolf will be the one to kick down their door holding the TBL flag in hand

I think posting that once was sufficient
    Friggin CB..
    05-30-09 12:20 AM
    BS, don't be throwing beer mugs at me. Didn't we tell you earlier not to mess with the chick that can fire a shotgun?

They refer to it as the "tiem" because of a spelling mistake someone made a while back. I don't know how it stuck but someone messed up and they rolled with it.

05-30-09 12:23 AM
    BS, don't be throwing beer mugs at me. Didn't we tell you earlier not to mess with the chick that can fire a shotgun?

They refer to it as the "tiem" because of a spelling mistake someone made a while back. I don't know how it stuck but someone messed up and they rolled with it.

Hahaha Isn't that cute, the 5'4" girl thinks she's tough. *Pats Kasi on the head* Put the gun away before you hurt yourself
    05-30-09 12:30 AM
    You kidding? Wolf will be the one to kick down their door holding the TBL flag in hand

I think posting that once was sufficient
    Friggin CB..
    "504 gateway error:" It's those Effin moderators. Wait. This works .
    "My o/s won't download" effin Moderators!
    "My bbm conversations are closing by themselves". effin mods!
    "I walked into a telephone pole while walking and texting at the same time" f***** moderators.

Let's just blame them for everything. The universal scapegoat.

my wife/husband left me.Stupid mods!
    05-30-09 12:32 AM
86,775 ... 573574575576577 ...